Would You Back Rangers

King Of The Cat Cafe

5 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Watching the same team win the league over and over and over, while lording it over everyone else is hideously detrimental to our game. I’ll take anyone stopping them winning 10IAR, as long as it wasn’t Hibs. 

I’d be equally perplexed if someone said they were ‘content’ for Rangers to win it. **** the both of them, but anyone who doesn’t think Celtic are the most vile institution in sport are deluding themselves. 

Most vile institution?Think that title is won hands down by the SFA and it's associated commitee's

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Phil Dunphy

• Renault

• Mr Elwood P

Just now, sairyinthat said:

Most vile institution?Think that title is won hands down by the SFA and it's associated commitee's

It’s hard to argue that the SFA aren’t up there. I’d say they were the most pointless, rather than most vile. 

Mods.... Can this utter nappy load of a thread be shut ?

Kinda pathetic and turning into a he said/she said debacle !!

49 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Pro celtic or anti rangers? 

That's the question. 

You could at least attempt  to discuss the thread topic rather than come crashing in, slavering about hibs again. 

I spent a whole night with two hibs last week, cup wasn't mentioned once, yet on here folk like you talk about hibs and the cup all the time. It's a celtic / rangers thread, what's hibs got to do with it?. 

Time to get over it and get behind Hearts winning cups I think rather than stalking threads waiting to mention hibs cup win. 

Crackpot behaviour. 

Yet again Tosh’s response is merely to dish out abuse. 

Slavering? Crackpot behaviour? Ok then. 

All i I did was point out that given your previous choices, this one should come as no surprise. 

Which is true. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Erik said:

Yet again Tosh’s response is merely to dish out abuse. 

Slavering? Crackpot behaviour? Ok then. 

All i I did was point out that given your previous choices, this one should come as no surprise. 

Which is true. 

Maybe

A Hearts fan, crashing in on a topic, mentioning hibs cup win, not adding to to said topic, with the sole purpose to antogonise is slavering and crackpot behavior, so that is true as well. 

Anyone thinking not wanting Rangers to win anything is in some way supporting or backing Celtic is obviously most items short of a picnic. 

9 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Bickering about the Old Filth.  Utterly pointless.

This !!!!!!

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

It’s hard to argue that the SFA aren’t up there. I’d say they were the most pointless, rather than most vile. 

The Only outfit that in theory can curtail both of them and the corruption of the referee's yet do not makes them responsible I my eyes.

Brighton Jambo
6 hours ago, Boab said:

100 times ?

You go to many Hearts/Hooped Demons games ?

Yeah plenty.  I also live and work in Glasgow so am exposed to both regularly.   I know what you are getting at and in terms of the actual inbred mutants who follow them around there isn't much in it.  But it's so much deeper than that for me.  At a fundamental . base level I despise Rangers and everything about them to a level I have never felt for Celtic.  I am not sure I can really articulate why but its so deep rooted nothing can shake it.  I'm finding this thread quite cathartic. 

7 hours ago, Chong said:

Would you rather eat with yer arse or shite out your mouth?

7 hours ago, Smithee said:

Eat with my arse thanks, I'm not in a folk band

Although I was merely highlighting that the question itself didn't really need answering I'm surprised a few are subconsciously shitting from the gob.

9 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Tried these? They used to have an advert for them in the gents toilet of the old Main Stand.

6243E8DF-D78A-4122-AF30-C98E14C231AA.jpeg

?

I need them. 

3 hours ago, gorgieheart said:

Mods.... Can this utter nappy load of a thread be shut ?

Kinda pathetic and turning into a he said/she said debacle !!

As I said the other day, worst thread ever. 

Couldn't give a flying **** about either set of those boggin, smelly, cheating, buckie drinking, weege ? 

3 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Maybe

A Hearts fan, crashing in on a topic, mentioning hibs cup win, not adding to to said topic, with the sole purpose to antogonise is slavering and crackpot behavior, so that is true as well. 

You wanted Hibs to win the Scottish Cup.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Renault said:

Nah, I prefered, over the two variables for rangers to get beat. 

I wanted Hearts to win the cup. Even had money on it?

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Renault said:

Oh, and joined in Oct 2018

:bolt:

3 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Oh, and joined in Oct 2018

You openly wanted Hibs to win the cup. Yet you are still on this forum. Still openly posting.

But as I joined in Oct 18 I should bolt? 

You wanted Hibs to win the cup. You got what you wanted.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Renault said:

You openly wanted Hibs to win the cup. Yet you are still on this forum. Still openly posting.

But as I joined in Oct 18 I should bolt? 

You wanted Hibs to win the cup. You got what you wanted.

Probably  had more name (account) changes than rangers. 

BRAVEHEART1874

NEVER - It must be hard for the poor sevco support. I know maybe they could spend more money on big wages to try ;)

Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Probably  had more name (account) changes than rangers. 

Great comeback mate. 

You wanted Hibs to win the cup. 

1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

No matter how many time you change your username or post silly pics you'll ALWAYS be the one who WANTED Hibs to win the Scottish Cup for the first time since 1902. 

On topic I don't care which side of the Old Firm win the league.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Renault said:

No matter how many time you change your username or post silly pics you'll ALWAYS be the one who WANTED Hibs to win the Scottish Cup for the first time since 1902. 

On topic I don't care which side of the Old Firm win the league.

The one?

15% according to said poll. 

I chose hibs over rangers in  a rangers/ hibs game. I am happy with that. Reasons been explained several times. 

Oh, and

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

45 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

As I said the other day, worst thread ever. 

Couldn't give a flying **** about either set of those boggin, smelly, cheating, buckie drinking, weege ? 

Well, if you’ve followed it for a couple of days and posted multiple times then it has achieved  the job. Debate has been stimulated and divergent opinions have been aired. Not sure what else a thread can achieve really.

1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

The one?

15% according to said poll. 

I chose hibs over rangers in  a rangers/ hibs game. I am happy with that. Reasons been explained several times. 

Oh, and

I never asked for your reasons for wanting Hibs to win the Scottish Cup.

Bazzas right boot

:bolt::bolt:

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

You love the vermin . . 

Nah, not enough room in my heart for them. Craig Levein takes up all the space. 

Just now, Smithee said:

The guy had a different opinion to you 2 and a half years ago, grow up and deal with it!

The guy said he doesn't regret his decision. Therefore the difference of opinion still stands.

If my opinion bothers you then too bad.

Just now, Renault said:

The guy said he doesn't regret his decision. Therefore the difference of opinion still stands.

If my opinion bothers you then too bad.

Likewise. Shame you can't bring yourself to be a grown up about it, but at least we know how grown up to treat you.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The guy had a different opinion to you 2 and a half years ago, grow up and deal with it!

Cheers, I know you disagree with me but

Dinnae bother, I think he wants a fight. 

Argueing about hibs winning the Cup on a thread about preferring celtic or Rangers. ?

The games up the pole. ?

Cheers, I know you disagree with me but

Dinnae bother, I think he wants a fight. 

Argueing about hibs winning the Cup on a thread about preferring celtic or Rangers. ?

The games up the pole. ?

I did disagree, still do, this is ridiculous though. The irony is they think you're the one that looks like a welt from this!

But aye, little point in biting, I just don't like to see it. 

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Likewise. Shame you can't bring yourself to be a grown up about it, but at least we know how grown up to treat you.

You can treat me any way you wish as long as its within forum rules and the Mods agree. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Renault said:

You can treat me any way you wish as long as its within forum rules and the Mods agree. 

Aye, that worked for you last time "mr Oct 2018" 

Who where you last time before the mods told you to 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I did disagree, still do, this is ridiculous though. The irony is they think you're the one that looks like a welt from this!

But aye, little point in biting, I just don't like to see it. 

Just ruins threads, although this thread was ruined anyway. Celtic or Rangers. ?

Aye, that worked for you last time "mr Oct 2018" 

Who where you last time before the mods told you to 

Who where?

1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Well, if you’ve followed it for a couple of days and posted multiple times then it has achieved  the job. Debate has been stimulated and divergent opinions have been aired. Not sure what else a thread can achieve really.

Hey, listen, I’m always happy to partake in a debate.  

But the irrelevance of this particular topic,  in regard to Hearts, is there for all to see.  Mind you, it’s not the first thread, nor will it be the last, to fall into this category. 

Oh, and not to be pedantic, but I’ve only posted twice (not multiple times - well unless you count this post!)

6 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Hey, listen, I’m always happy to partake in a debate.  

But the irrelevance of this particular topic,  in regard to Hearts, is there for all to see.  Mind you, it’s not the first thread, nor will it be the last, to fall into this category. 

Oh, and not to be pedantic, but I’ve only posted twice (not multiple times - well unless you count this post!)

No. A number of posters have pointed out the direct benefit to Hearts of Rangers not winning the league, or any other competition for that matter. Rangers failure and the potential financial effect is has on them allows Hearts a more realistic chance of finishing 2nd both this season and in seasons to come. As pointed out in multiple posts Rangers achieving a league title and a subsequent chance at the Champions League riches could restore the duopoly that had persisted for a number of years, our 2006 achievement aside.

If you want to be really pedantic one meaning of multiple is 'more than one' i.e. two.

I get that Hearts fans don't want Rangers to win the title.......why would they?

What I don’t understand is ANY football fan being happy with that vile club from Glasgow's east end winning anything! It's like the last forty years and recent legal findings never happened.

1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

No. A number of posters have pointed out the direct benefit to Hearts of Rangers not winning the league, or any other competition for that matter. Rangers failure and the potential financial effect is has on them allows Hearts a more realistic chance of finishing 2nd both this season and in seasons to come. As pointed out in multiple posts Rangers achieving a league title and a subsequent chance at the Champions League riches could restore the duopoly that had persisted for a number of years, our 2006 achievement aside.

If you want to be really pedantic one meaning of multiple is 'more than one' i.e. two.

Hey hey, hold on a minute, I didn’t say a logical debate! 

No, listen, these other posters do make a good point.  I must admit to not reading through every post. 

I just find it incredibly depressing that such a debate is even taking place, regarding a topic which is in my view akin to getting asked how would you prefer to be tortured! Especially given how well the season was going and how it could yet go for us. 

48 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Hey hey, hold on a minute, I didn’t say a logical debate! 

No, listen, these other posters do make a good point.  I must admit to not reading through every post. 

I just find it incredibly depressing that such a debate is even taking place, regarding a topic which is in my view akin to getting asked how would you prefer to be tortured! Especially given how well the season was going and how it could yet go for us. 

I try to inject as much logic as possible into this forum. Usually has the equivalent effect of attempting to extinguish a house fire by pissing all over the front door.