• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Phil Dunphy

• Renault

• Mr Elwood P

39 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Would never back those arseholes, everything from the fans to the chairman are vile bigoted scum. **** them.

You would back Celtic over them? 

Harry Potter

7 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Dont think hes backing celtic bud, this thread is weird , we are all jambos on here, bar the trollers, 

if we needed a rangers win over celtic for Hearts title then a rangers win.

19 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

In any game that that could end that Celtic "Here we go, ten in a row" nonsense?

Kinda like getting asked what arm do you not want cut off!

If it benefits Hearts in some way, I'd back Rangers over Celtic.

Otherwise **** Rangers. The longer they go without silverware the better.

43 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

That wasnt the question, the question was would I back rangers to win the title and stop 10 in a row and I said no I would never back rangers. If the question was would I back Celtic to win 10 in a row my answer would be the exact same. 

doctor jambo

Another title for Celtic is just that . A title for sevco and I'd need a media blackout to survive the horror of the pundits 

The Old Tolbooth

For me, Rangers are much worse than Celtic, they're both scummy vermin, but Rangers are much worse, I would never want them to win anything ever again. 

People know my view on Newco, but, they do have a  50-50 chance  of winning the league, and, they

always have  the "rub of the green! - ironic isnt it !  

my dad always said so too - very lucky ( is it the refs?)

But I have an other theory -  it is the green streak of wet grass that gets into the ass crack when they dive.

? 

if we needed a rangers win over celtic for Hearts title then a rangers win

The only circumstance I would want them to win ANY game likewise the ONLY time i ever want Celtic to win is if they defeat their evil twin allowing us to win the league.

I will go further andallow the seethers to get stuck in ANY club EVERY TIME against either of the arse cheeks

3 hours ago, Alva-Jambo said:

People know my view on Newco, but, they do have a  50-50 chance  of winning the league, and, they

always have  the "rub of the green! - ironic isnt it !  

my dad always said so too - very lucky ( is it the refs?)

But I have an other theory -  it is the green streak of wet grass that gets into the ass crack when they dive.

? 

They don't. Celtic are still clear favourites to win the league. By the end of January Celtic could be 4-6 points clear with the game in hand still remaining. The next Old Firm is at Parkhead and the league will likely be over by the last Old Firm. Man City & Liverpool have a 50/50 chance of winning the league and this is reflected in the prices currently being offered by the bookies.

As a side point the posters on here predicting Rangers financial demise are likely to be disappointed. They've made a decent amount of money from their Europa League run and will net £15-20m for Morelos which will cover the majority of losses they that they incur whilst chasing Celtic this season. I also think we've unwittingly created a model for other clubs to follow in time of financial crisis. If Rangers were on the verge of financial collapse I am sure they would implement a similar fan subscription scheme to our own FOH. They surely wouldn't let their club die twice?

4 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

They don't. Celtic are still clear favourites to win the league. By the end of January Celtic could be 4-6 points clear with the game in hand still remaining. The next Old Firm is at Parkhead and the league will likely be over by the last Old Firm. Man City & Liverpool have a 50/50 chance of winning the league and this is reflected in the prices currently being offered by the bookies.

As a side point the posters on here predicting Rangers financial demise are likely to be disappointed. They've made a decent amount of money from their Europa League run and will net £15-20m for Morelos which will cover the majority of losses they that they incur whilst chasing Celtic this season. I also think we've unwittingly created a model for other clubs to follow in time of financial crisis. If Rangers were on the verge of financial collapse I am sure they would implement a similar fan subscription scheme to our own FOH. They surely wouldn't let their club die twice?

Comedy gold. Take a bow my friend, take a bow.

Doctor FinnBarr
10 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Dick, I've just let a little wee out

Whenever the OF are in Europe, I always back their opponents. I have no kind wishes whatsoever for either. 

They don't make the World a better place. 

However, back on topic, the longer Rankers go without a major trophy, the better imho. Hope they go bust again. 

21 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

As much as I hate Glasgow Rangers and everything about them, the idea that some Hearts fans are ‘content’ for Celtic to win anything gives me the absolute boak. 

I will never back Rangers to win the league over Celtic.  That does not mean I am content with Celtic winning the league, as I will never back Celtic to win the league over Rangers. 

I despise them both.  Two cheeks of the same arse, both with twats as Manager. 

Bazzas right boot
21 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

As much as I hate Glasgow Rangers and everything about them, the idea that some Hearts fans are ‘content’ for Celtic to win anything gives me the absolute boak. 

Why would it give you the boak if Hearts fans preferred celtic over rangers? 

Do you prefer rangers over celtic, and if so why is that OK, but the other way around isn't?

Why is wanting rangers to go trophy less since thier reform giving you the boak? 

Genuine questions.

If we can't win the league, then celtic winning another title is another nail in rangers coffin as they chase them and bleed out, that should keep any Hearts fan content ( giving the op thread and options ), after all that is best for us. 

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I agree reference league. 

Fair point in regarding the fan scheme. 

Depends on amount of money and who it is owed too. 

Rangers are bleeding out, slowly. They are losing money and things like selling Morelos and the European money are band aids, they are said to be losing £1-2m a month but are being covered by soft loans ( more plasters). 

Their recruitment model is also based on instant success, not a long term plan it would seem. 

Ageing pros, sprinkled with young loanees. 

Ok if they win the league, maybe  manageable if they get to the europa league, but hardly a great business model with a long term plan. 

Thier income is closer to ours and aberdeens than Celtics, in real terms. 

Aberdeen around £14m, rangers £28m celtic £55m or something on last accounts. 

Think they are already £15m in debt or the likes. Really badly run since their reincarnation. 

With only one Ucl place, if celtic keep them at arms reach then they will hit the financial buffers, it's a question of how hard and when. 

Rangers winning nothing and crashing out of Europe is imo the best for us as it will add to thier financial woes and eventual breakdown. 

8 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

Dick, I've just let a little wee out

Tried these? They used to have an advert for them in the gents toilet of the old Main Stand.

6243E8DF-D78A-4122-AF30-C98E14C231AA.jpeg

Edited by Mr Elwood P

21 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I agree reference league. 

Fair point in regarding the fan scheme. 

Depends on amount of money and who it is owed too. 

Rangers are bleeding out, slowly. They are losing money and things like selling Morelos and the European money are band aids, they are said to be losing £1-2m a month but are being covered by soft loans ( more plasters). 

Their recruitment model is also based on instant success, not a long term plan it would seem. 

Ageing pros, sprinkled with young loanees. 

Ok if they win the league, maybe  manageable if they get to the europa league, but hardly a great business model with a long term plan. 

Thier income is closer to ours and aberdeens than Celtics, in real terms. 

Aberdeen around £14m, rangers £28m celtic £55m or something on last accounts. 

Think they are already £15m in debt or the likes. Really badly run since their reincarnation. 

With only one Ucl place, if celtic keep them at arms reach then they will hit the financial buffers, it's a question of how hard and when. 

Rangers winning nothing and crashing out of Europe is imo the best for us as it will add to thier financial woes and eventual breakdown. 

I believe that Celtic’s most recent  accounts include Champions League revenue for the previous season? The next sets of accounts for both Glasgow teams will be interesting reading indeed. Celtic will have offset the loss of CL money with the sale of Dembele but they don’t have an endless supply of players who they can achieve such fees for. I think it’s conceivable that Scottish teams eventually don’t qualify for the Champions League at all.

51 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Why would it give you the boak if Hearts fans preferred celtic over rangers? 

Do you prefer rangers over celtic, and if so why is that OK, but the other way around isn't?

Why is wanting rangers to go trophy less since thier reform giving you the boak? 

Genuine questions.

If we can't win the league, then celtic winning another title is another nail in rangers coffin as they chase them and bleed out, that should keep any Hearts fan content ( giving the op thread and options ), after all that is best for us. 

Watching the same team win the league over and over and over, while lording it over everyone else is hideously detrimental to our game. I’ll take anyone stopping them winning 10IAR, as long as it wasn’t Hibs. 

I’d be equally perplexed if someone said they were ‘content’ for Rangers to win it. **** the both of them, but anyone who doesn’t think Celtic are the most vile institution in sport are deluding themselves. 

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I believe that Celtic’s most recent  accounts include Champions League revenue for the previous season? The next sets of accounts for both Glasgow teams will be interesting reading indeed. Celtic will have offset the loss of CL money with the sale of Dembele but they don’t have an endless supply of players who they can achieve such fees for. I think it’s conceivable that Scottish teams eventually don’t qualify for the Champions League at all.

Yip, possibly reference Ucl. 

Celtic have far more saleable assets than rangers. I actually think rangers were just above £22m or something. 

Celtic also have cash in the bank as opposed to a debt. 

Celtic model seems to be sell a player if no Ucl qualification, but they also buy younger in general and are used as a stepping stone to the Epl now. 

Rangers seem to be going the opposite way, getting older proven players. Might work, but no resale value and generally high wages. 

Celtics businesses model is far better than rangers and has been since Mcann came in. They are building hotels, while Ibrox is crumbling. 

Rangers debt will Continue to grow this year. 

In context of this thread and Hearts only dealing with one overbloated team, rangers demise is welcome. 

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Watching the same team win the league over and over and over, while lording it over everyone else is hideously detrimental to our game. I’ll take anyone stopping them winning 10IAR, as long as it wasn’t Hibs. 

I’d be equally perplexed if someone said they were ‘content’ for Rangers to win it. **** the both of them, but anyone who doesn’t think Celtic are the most vile institution in sport are deluding themselves. 

Watching celtic win it twenty times or Rangers win ten times and celtic ten times in that same period is hardly competitive and as a Hearts fan of no consequence to me, in fact it's worse, historically from the 90's third was the best we could aim for, it's now second ( or has been for five years or so), as a Hearts fan that is more interesting also a better platform to go for 1st.

What is of Interest, is if one of these teams is financially unstable. In this case rangers are, so them lumbering on trophy less and no chance of Ucl, yet chasing the other one and overspending is good for us. That's all that matters to me, as a Hearts fan. 

Celtic fans will Lord 10iar over rangers, not us. Really shouldn't bother you. 

Rangers, if they do win a title, would  Lord it over us, putting us Diddy teams back in their place, etc. (Bearsden and dad lk I know confirm this view) 

Them restoring parity with celtic is utter shite for us. 

The roles could be reversed, it wouldn't matter. 

As for your last comment, maybe so but rangers cheated and dodged millions of tax and didled Scottish football for years so they are hardly a a glowing beacon of honesty. I suppose it depends on what you are basing vile on-football or other reasons. Two cheeks, same arse for me. 

One cheek is vulnerable, how long may it continue, the longer the better. 

3 minutes ago, Chong said:

Would you rather eat with yer arse or shite out your mouth?

Eat with my arse thanks, I'm not in a folk band

49 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Watching celtic win it twenty times or Rangers win ten times and celtic ten times in that same period is hardly competitive and as a Hearts fan of no consequence to me, in fact it's worse, historically from the 90's third was the best we could aim for, it's now second ( or has been for five years or so), as a Hearts fan that is more interesting also a better platform to go for 1st.

What is of Interest, is if one of these teams is financially unstable. In this case rangers are, so them lumbering on trophy less and no chance of Ucl, yet chasing the other one and overspending is good for us. That's all that matters to me, as a Hearts fan. 

Celtic fans will Lord 10iar over rangers, not us. Really shouldn't bother you. 

Rangers, if they do win a title, would  Lord it over us, putting us Diddy teams back in their place, etc. (Bearsden and dad lk I know confirm this view) 

Them restoring parity with celtic is utter shite for us. 

The roles could be reversed, it wouldn't matter. 

As for your last comment, maybe so but rangers cheated and dodged millions of tax and didled Scottish football for years so they are hardly a a glowing beacon of honesty. I suppose it depends on what you are basing vile on-football or other reasons. Two cheeks, same arse for me. 

One cheek is vulnerable, how long may it continue, the longer the better. 

Things in Scotland have reverted to type. They won’t go through 2012 again, take that to the bank. No matter how much we want it to happen.

Watching Celtic get richer and richer and add more trophies to their cabinet doesn’t make me feel ‘content’ and any Hearts fan that would themselves content over Celtic winning the league or Rangers winning the league is a tool. 

Having watched Celtic smash up parts of our stadium, sing songs about the IRA, assault our ballboys and cheat their way to title after title hardly makes them a beacon of honesty themselves, does it? 

Brighton Jambo
17 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

For me, Rangers are much worse than Celtic, they're both scummy vermin, but Rangers are much worse, I would never want them to win anything ever again. 

Totally agree with this.  To me Rangers are 100 times worse than Celtic.  There is literally no other entity or set of people in my life that I despise more than Rangers and their fans.  

13 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Totally agree with this.  To me Rangers are 100 times worse than Celtic.  There is literally no other entity or set of people in my life that I despise more than Rangers and their fans.  

100 times ?

You go to many Hearts/Hooped Demons games ?

The biggest problem with the question is that in order to feck over Celtic you have to allow Rangers 2012 fans to have the ultimate GIRUY moment in their short history. 

You'd never hear the end of that. They are already bad enough brutal about Slippy Gerrard and how amazing it is signing players in their mid 30s.

For that reason - i would only be happy for (almost*) anyone but Rangers to take the title. 

*Not Hibs though. FTH.

2 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

The biggest problem with the question is that in order to feck over Celtic you have to allow Rangers 2012 fans to have the ultimate GIRUY moment in their short history. 

You'd never hear the end of that. They are already bad enough brutal about Slippy Gerrard and how amazing it is signing players in their mid 30s.

For that reason - i would only be happy for (almost*) anyone but Rangers to take the title. 

*Not Hibs though. FTH.

Sevco have no chance if the demons new signings hit the ground running. Some decent looking youngsters. Still think the demons will win the league this season. It's sevco arrogance that deludes them into thinking they'll win it this year.

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Things in Scotland have reverted to type. They won’t go through 2012 again, take that to the bank. No matter how much we want it to happen.

Watching Celtic get richer and richer and add more trophies to their cabinet doesn’t make me feel ‘content’ and any Hearts fan that would themselves content over Celtic winning the league or Rangers winning the league is a tool. 

Having watched Celtic smash up parts of our stadium, sing songs about the IRA, assault our ballboys and cheat their way to title after title hardly makes them a beacon of honesty themselves, does it? 

Depends on how much and who they owe the money to. 

Anybody that calls anyone else a tool for having a different opinion is a tool. 

Ref last part, no, hence why I said the roles could be reversed, both institutions are horrible. 

Celtic cheat to the title..... 

Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Depends on how much and who they owe the money to. 

Anybody that calls anyone else a tool for having a different opinion is a tool. 

Ref last part, no, hence why I said the roles could be reversed, both institutions are horrible. 

Celtic cheat to the title..... 

I’m not calling anyone a tool for having a different opinion. I’m saying that opinion makes them a tool. 

Much like Donald Trumps opinion that it’s ok to grab girls by the pussy. That opinion makes him a cockwomble, not because it’s a different opinion to mine. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I’m not calling anyone a tool for having a different opinion. I’m saying that opinion makes them a tool. 

Much like Donald Trumps opinion that it’s ok to grab girls by the pussy. That opinion makes him a cockwomble, not because it’s a different opinion to mine. 

So folk taking celtic over rangers are the same kind of person-a tool who assaults, or thinks its OK to assault women. 

Only one person coming across as a tool, and for once it ain't me or Trump ?

Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

So folk taking celtic over rangers are the same kind of person-a tool who assaults, or thinks its OK to assault women. 

Nope, I never said that. 

What I originally said was that anyone who describe themselves as “content” with EITHER of them winning the league is a tool. 

Then you accused me of saying they were a tool because they held a different opinion to me. 

Then I used the Trump comparison to demonstrate that it’s not holding a different opinion that makes someone a tool, it’s what the opinion is that does that. 

That’s two posts you’ve resorted to personal abuse now and I’m not sure why. It’s not my fault you’re unable to join the dots. 

Bazzas right boot
56 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Nope, I never said that. 

What I originally said was that anyone who describe themselves as “content” with EITHER of them winning the league is a tool. 

Then you accused me of saying they were a tool because they held a different opinion to me. 

Then I used the Trump comparison to demonstrate that it’s not holding a different opinion that makes someone a tool, it’s what the opinion is that does that. 

That’s two posts you’ve resorted to personal abuse now and I’m not sure why. It’s not my fault you’re unable to join the dots. 

Nope, you started the tool shite as some are favouring celtic over rangers, and that means you need to start calling other Hearts fans tools. 

So being content with Celtic winning the league over rangers makes you a tool. 

As does having the opinion that assaulting women is OK. 

Great stuff. 

I'd say any opinion is worthy, and the reasons behind that opinion are a better gauge of intelligence and logic as opposed to the opinion itself. 

Clearly beyond you tho to join those dots and accept a difference of opinion and reasoning, without resorting to calling folk tools. 

On topic 

Hope rangers die, again. Celtic bumming them rotten will help that. I'm content with that. ?

No. Unless there was a direct benefit to Hearts with the same outcome - which is the same as many match involving either side of the OF. 

2 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Nope, you started the tool shite as some are favouring celtic over rangers, and that means you need to start calling other Hearts fans tools. 

So being content with Celtic winning the league over rangers makes you a tool. 

As does having the opinion that assaulting women is OK. 

Great stuff. 

I'd say any opinion is worthy, and the reasons behind that opinion are a better gauge of intelligence and logic as opposed to the opinion itself. 

Clearly beyond you tho to join those dots and accept a difference of opinion and reasoning, without resorting to calling folk tools. 

On topic 

Hope rangers die, again. Celtic bumming them rotten will help that. I'm content with that. ?

I mean, you’ve already resorted to personal abuse because you don’t like my opinion. Hypocrisy is an ugly trait, don’t let it consume you. I’ve no problem with people having a different opinion to me, but if you’re not ok with having those opinions questioned, then you shouldn’t put them in a public domain. 

Being ‘content’ with either of them winning it makes you a tool. I don’t apologise for that opinion. Grudgingly accepting that one of them will win it is more like it. 

I also called Donald Trump a cockwomble. I see you haven’t really been reading my posts, just getting offended by them. 

You clearly prefer one half of the Old Firm over the other. Makes me wonder why people who prefer Rangers are bad, but those who prefer Celtic are alright. 

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I mean, you’ve already resorted to personal abuse because you don’t like my opinion. Hypocrisy is an ugly trait, don’t let it consume you. I’ve no problem with people having a different opinion to me, but if you’re not ok with having those opinions questioned, then you shouldn’t put them in a public domain. 

Being ‘content’ with either of them winning it makes you a tool. I don’t apologise for that opinion. Grudgingly accepting that one of them will win it is more like it. 

I also called Donald Trump a cockwomble. I see you haven’t really been reading my posts, just getting offended by them. 

You clearly prefer one half of the Old Firm over the other. Makes me wonder why people who prefer Rangers are bad, but those who prefer Celtic are alright. 

Nope, you started the tool shite, not me. 

Hypricosy is also beyond you, it would seem. 

I'm not offended by your posts, just find it strange you would start calling other Hearts fans tools for favouring celtic over rangers. Very strange. 

I called you a tool for calling me a tool, not for favouring rangers over celtic. 

Trump, was your comparison, not to sure of the difference between a cockewmble and tool. It was your comparison, not mine. Why compare it if you meant different things? 

I clearly have said if the roles where reversed I'd want rangers to do the same. Best thing for Hearts. 

Anyway, you've bored me. 

On topic, rangers getting pumped atm is good for us, one less over bloated arse cheek to worry about. 

I'm not offended by your posts, just find it strange you would start calling other Hearts fans tools for favouring celtic over rangers. Very strange.

Sound, something else I never said. Try reading my posts before you wade in with your opinions in future. 

There’s a good lad. 

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

You're debating with someone who described Hibs winning the Scottish Cup as a 'pleasing outcome'.

It should be no surprise whatsoever that same person is 'content' with a pro-celtic position on this one.

7 minutes ago, Erik said:

You're debating with someone who described Hibs winning the Scottish Cup as a 'pleasing outcome'.

It should be no surprise whatsoever that same person is 'content' with a pro-celtic position on this one.

Pleased Hibs won the Scottish Cup. Actively backing Celtic to win the Premiership. 

A Mini-Tim if there ever was one. 

Never really liked the old Rangers, but can’t stand the new one or whatever they are called. Of course I’ve no desire to see Celtic win another title, but at least they didn’t cheat the whole of Scottish football. 

Bazzas right boot
36 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Pleased Hibs won the Scottish Cup. Actively backing Celtic to win the Premiership. 

A Mini-Tim if there ever was one. 

Now I'm a min Tim. 

Yet I'm the one getting personal. 

Great stuff. 

Calling Hearts fans tools and min Tim's because they don't back rangers. 

If that's what not backing rangers is. 

4 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Now I'm a min Tim. 

Yet I'm the one getting personal. 

Great stuff. 

Calling Hearts fans tools and min Tim's because they don't back rangers. 

If that's what not backing rangers is. 

I see you’re still accusing me of saying things I never said. Like I told you before, be a good boy and  make sure you actually read my posts before you get offended by them. 

Bazzas right boot
46 minutes ago, Erik said:

Pro celtic or anti rangers? 

That's the question. 

You could at least attempt  to discuss the thread topic rather than come crashing in, slavering about hibs again. 

I spent a whole night with two hibs last week, cup wasn't mentioned once, yet on here folk like you talk about hibs and the cup all the time. It's a celtic / rangers thread, what's hibs got to do with it?. 

Time to get over it and get behind Hearts winning cups I think rather than stalking threads waiting to mention hibs cup win. 

Crackpot behaviour. 

I just realised who Olly Lees Left Boot actually is. 

Someone who shouldn’t be taken seriously on any matters to do with Hearts or Scottish football in general. 

Good to know. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I see you’re still accusing me of saying things I never said. Like I told you before, be a good boy and  make sure you actually read my posts before you get offended by them. 

Nope. 

You call me a min Tim. 

Bare  in mind, lad that words are only about 30-40% of meaning. Tone and context make up the rest. 

So although you are trying to be somewhat clever and " beating around the Bush" in the conversation, your context and tone of your meaning are shining through. 

Not that I mind, I just find it strange that some  fellow Hearts fans so easily turn against another because they chose celtic over rangers. 

Strange behavior. 

You can have the last word, I really can't be arsed argueing over celtic or Rangers, I dislike both, allot. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Nope. 

You call me a min Tim. 

Bare  in mind, lad that words are only about 30-40% of meaning. Tone and context make up the rest. 

So although you are trying to be somewhat clever and " beating around the Bush" in the conversation, your context and tone of your meaning are shining through. 

Not that I mind, I just find it strange that some  fellow Hearts fans so easily turn against another because they chose celtic over rangers. 

Strange behavior. 

You can have the last word, I really can't be arsed argueing over celtic or Rangers, I dislike both, allot. 

I’ll repeat myself again, since you don’t seem to be able to read. 

Anyone who actively chooses one over the other is a complete bellend. Whether they’re telling people they prefer Rangers or prefer Celtic. 

If that opinion offends you, then I couldn’t give a ****. Perhaps you could console yourself with the highlights of the 2016 Scottish Cup Final. They’re probably easily found on YouTube.