Would You Back Rangers

King Of The Cat Cafe

I never want Rangers to win another title. The longer they go without winning it the more desperate they will become and the more they will out themselves in the financial brown stuff. 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Phil Dunphy

• Renault

• Mr Elwood P

FERRY HEARTS
49 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Would I back the club formerly called Rangers?

Given that the OP does not set out any further criteria then the answer is maybe. If it was to the benefit of Hearts then yes, for example if them winning their final game meant we gained a position in the league or a European place then yes. The answer would be exactly the same if it was Celtic, if it benefited Hearts. By taking sides with either team you merely perpetuate the myth that everyone supports one of them.

Agree with you here mate 

Mate of mine backed them and Hearts with a £10 double last week winning a few quid. If sevco had no beat the sellick we would have been possibly 3 pnts further of the Top. It’s aw about the Hearts  **** the two weegie  clubs 

3 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

No. Can’t stand either of them but the longer the rangers take to win a trophy the better for me. 

This!

I’m beyond caring about what either of them win as they have more or less duopolised Scotland since the advent of professionalism in 1890odd. However, I do do like the thought of the schadenfreude should rangers implode trying to stop Celtic. 

**** Rangers and **** Celtic. Can't stand them and their sense of entitlement. 

We will win the league. Rangers to be bust in 2 years after failing to make any money from winning the league or progressing in Europe.  Financial suicide they are playing. 

williamgerrard

No from me but i can bet you biggest majority in the young team would say yes as there sevco fans without the bus fare?

Edited by williamgerrard

No!

No to Celtic and the same question

No to Hibs and the same question

No to Aberdeen and the same question

Don't want any of them to win anything

That should save me posting on similar threads in the future...

HHGH

Bazzas right boot

Normally wouldn't care. 

But I want rangers no where near Ucl money, so content for celtic to win ten in a row and watch rangers die again as they try to catch them. 

Once they die again, I'll review my stance.

At this moment it benefits Hearts for rangers ( and imo Scottish football) to be as weak as possible, means only one over financed, over bloated arse cheek to take on rather than two. 

I don't want rangers to win a thing, the longer they go trophyless, the better and I definitely want us to win a trophy before the new club does if it has to happen. 

ToadKiller Dog

I would never back or cheer for either 

If Celtic win 10 in a row it's pretty meaningless to anybody outside them and the other arse cheak. 

It just shows the financial gap and doing what's expected. 

Celtic fans should be asking why the leagues so close given the massive advantage they have. 

Also the potential fall out from the Orcs failed chase will amuse. 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Watt-Zeefuik

No.

Stopping 10-in-a-row is nothing. Far more important to me as ending what's now 33-in-a-row, and far more importantly, 58-in-a-row.

11 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

No. 

Assuming we we aren’t in a position to win the league realistically I want Celtic to win ten in a row due to the sheer pain and suffering it would cause rangers.  

Absolutely

I want nothing but the worst case scenario for those scumbags.  Absolutely detest them for a number of reasons, including the fact that they give me a reason to want Celtic and Hibs to win games.

I don't have a preference for either arse cheek - the only thing I want to is that it's US that breaks the 30-odd years of weegies winning it. 

The thing that annoys me most is the sheer arrogance of 'stopping the 10' - at this moment in time it would be 'stopping the 8'! ****ing horrible, arrogant, arsehole weegie *******s working on the assumtion the next 2 are alredy in the bag!

12 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

In any game that that could end that Celtic "Here we go, ten in a row" nonsense?

would I fcuk! 

A bigger NO than usual due to that little twat in charge. The scouse accent must surely be the most annoying, grating and detestable on earth to have to listen to.

Darth Sidious

No.  Unless Sevco come out and acknowledge that they are a new club and did not transfer their history over to the new one.  The media could own up to this as well.

13 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

In any game that that could end that Celtic "Here we go, ten in a row" nonsense?

No.

One is dominating the game right now

from a hearts perspective why would anyone want to see the other get a bit more traction to make the league more competitive if it’s to Hearts own disadvantage - don’t get that whatsoever 

So, no but I’m not likely to give a f...

Despise them both 

It's like the cup final thread all over again.... I think I'd rather circumcise myself with a cheese grater than wish TheRangers to win the league. 

SuperstarSteve

What a question to ask.

Ironically only a day after being told that with rangers now doing well again it won’t be long before our fans are on the blue bandwagon . I just laughed but there you go.

Hearts and only hearts will do for me. 

A Decade of cheating will also never be forgotten. 

2 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I want nothing but the worst case scenario for those scumbags.  Absolutely detest them for a number of reasons, including the fact that they give me a reason to want Celtic and Hibs to win games.

Spot on Sir.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

There is this too. 

Not to mention, rangers are bleeding out while they can't get near the Ucl. 

As much as I hate Glasgow Rangers and everything about them, the idea that some Hearts fans are ‘content’ for Celtic to win anything gives me the absolute boak. 

Ask me when the Tims have 9 in a row, and if they still exist

Edited by BelgeJambo

letsalldothebeattie

I would never back them but given that last derby I think they’ve got a good chance of doing it. Gerrard got a mentality in them that’s been missing for years. 

He Who Cannot Be Named
14 hours ago, ZEUS said:

I’d sooner guide my father into my mother than back any of them. 

?

2 hours ago, mayfield said:

A bigger NO than usual due to that little twat in charge. The scouse accent must surely be the most annoying, grating and detestable on earth to have to listen to.

Apart from the Weegie accent, ironically.

It’s a no from me. Stopping ten in a row (& winning the league) would give Rangers way more of a boost than winning ten in a row would boost Celtic. 

Let's give this a try then.

"Great news! Celtic did not win the league."

"Fantastic. Good to see another team get a shot at it. Who won it then?"

"Rangers."

"Aye, right. Great news indeed."

What? We are Hearts. When it comes to the Old Firm: "Who cares who wins?"

kirkierobroy

As a proud Weegie, I approach every Old Firm Derby between The Irish Team and the 2012 Quintessential British Team in the hope that it is a draw but both teams are docked multiple points for infringements of rules. Not that that will ever happen for the obvious reasons.

I also prefer to believe that there are teams in Scotland - and yours is one of them - that have sufficient support and resources that they can, with good management and a level playing field (not that that will ever etc) can challenge the bigot brothers and make Scottish Football interesting.

I'm a glass-half-full kinda guy, hope over experience.

18 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Would you back Rangers...

No.

18 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

...in any game that that could end that Celtic "Here we go, ten in a row" nonsense?

Still no.

:no: 

18 hours ago, Longshanks said:

Couldn't give a shit if either of them win the league. Celtic can win 20 in a row for all I care as long as its us that ends the run. 

This.  **** both of them.

Some of the replies on this thread are concerning. Why would anyone self respecting Jambo would want them or their bigoted brethren to win the league. If we aren't in it I'd want St Johnstone to win.

Edited by Marvin

Brick Tamland
28 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Would never back those arseholes, everything from the fans to the chairman are vile bigoted scum. **** them.

I'm the same, wouldn't back them and 10 in a row is only something that them and their arse cheeks care about.