Would You Back Rangers

King Of The Cat Cafe

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

They win the league and they might get out of debt, so nah I’d rather they remained weakened by financial constraints. We don’t need them both getting stronger year on year again!

Look on the bright side. We get the comedy of Celtic statements again 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Phil Dunphy

• Renault

• Mr Elwood P

132goals1958
2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

They win the league and they might get out of debt, so nah I’d rather they remained weakened by financial constraints. We don’t need them both getting stronger year on year again!

They appear to be going for win or bust hopefully the latter.

August Landmesser
55 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

In any game that that could end that Celtic "Here we go, ten in a row" nonsense?

No. **** Rangers.

Celtic have won the league for the past seven years, so they might as well win it forever, unless we're the team to stop them I don't want anyone else winning it. Ten in a row only matters to Old Firm fans. I couldn't give a shite.

I don't want Rangers to win another game of football, never mind a trophy. **** them. Horrible club.

georgeparkdb

Why would you.

Happy to continue watching the trophy drought over at Mordor. 

JT's forever

portobellojambo1
27 minutes ago, sum31uk said:

Their entire financial model seems based on winning the league this season and progressing in the champions league. Failure to do so could mean administration again for Rangers. This would bring them down to earth and would be VERY funny!

That is exactly the stance I'd taken with those Rangers fans I was speaking to at work, and they basically didn't care about the financial damage it does to the club if it fails, all they want is to win the league this year without looking at potential consequences if it goes tits up.

Edited by portobellojambo1

I personally want Rangers beat in every game they play, I hate them with every fibre in my body and the longer they go winning nothing is better for the us and the rest of Scottish football.

Scum.

22 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

I'd rather shit a hedgehog than want either of them to win anything ever again.

12 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Rather shit a hedgehog than side with either of those twats. 

You's can fight over who gets the last wee felly

Hedgehogs-Zoe-Shreeve.jpg

As bad as it is Celtic winning is no real shock. Rangers have been fortunate and are getting to big for their boots again

Hope they both rot though. No cares for either

Rangers will win it within the next three years, that's a guarantee.

I'd take anyone winning it over Celtic. Except Hibs.

8 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

You's can fight over who gets the last wee felly

Hedgehogs-Zoe-Shreeve.jpg

Lol, a Great minds and all that. Should have checked all posts first before.  Mines is the front one btw ??

No. If any team was going to win the league that is not Celtic then it has to be us. **** Rangers football club. **** Celtic as well. **** everyone bar Hearts. 

Big Slim Stylee

Christ no. Their entitlement and obsession about the inevitable "55" is equal parts hilarious and teeth-grindingly obnoxious.

Nah, **** Rangers. 

Good to see them challenging Celtic (For Scottish Football) 

But yeah, Quite happy to have it the way it is than see them winning anything ever again. 

gorgie rd eh11
9 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Is this a trick question or are you actually fishing for people's big team ?:th_cool:

If if he is then the resounding answer would be Celtic.   ?

2 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

In any game that that could end that Celtic "Here we go, ten in a row" nonsense?

Absolutely not

23 minutes ago, Matthew Le Tissier said:

I’d much rather we stopped 10iar, but if not us then Killie 

More difficult for them now that the bloodsucking Blue Cheek have done their usual and nicked one of their decent players to warm their bench.

Calebs Grandad

Celtic winning the league 9 years in a row again then losing the 10th title on the last day of the season on goal difference to Hearts after we beat a weakened Rangers side 5-0 and they lose 1-0 at home to a last minute Edinburgh City goal. Civil war breaks out in Glasgow and both are banned from playing in the Scottish Leagues ever again. 

CloustonHMFC

Absolutely not.

I hate both Rangers and Celtic but Celtic winning the league every season is just second nature now.

if anyone else except Hibs or Rangers were in with a shout then I’d back them but if it’s either of they two up against Celtic for the league then it’d be Celtic.

1 hour ago, ZEUS said:

I’d sooner guide my father into my mother than back any of them. 

FFS :rofl:

Unless Hearts benefit in some way, I don't care what either of them do or don't do.

34 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Is this a trick question or are you actually fishing for people's big team ?:th_cool:

Quite !

Although not the intention, it seems to me that threads like this perpetuate the myth that this 10 in a row nonsense means something !

It may to the old firm but supporters of other teams really shouldn't give a **** !

It just feeds their arrogance.

4 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

FFS :rofl:

Unless Hearts benefit in some way, I don't care what either of them do or don't do.

You’re right lemongrab! Live and let live, who cares what weird shite clearly goes on at Zeus’s gaff. 

Shanks said no

Would I back the club formerly called Rangers?

Given that the OP does not set out any further criteria then the answer is maybe. If it was to the benefit of Hearts then yes, for example if them winning their final game meant we gained a position in the league or a European place then yes. The answer would be exactly the same if it was Celtic, if it benefited Hearts. By taking sides with either team you merely perpetuate the myth that everyone supports one of them.

Yrs, great. That deed club winning would be unbearable. listening to their Yoon fans just now is hard enough.  

Celtic would crank up the Anyone but Celtic embarrassment.  

Two disgusting clubs build on 100 years of hatred and their thick as mince fans who can't think for themselves.  

King Of The Cat Cafe
36 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

I would never be that devious.

i want us to stop them...then take over the song for ourselves.

chuck berrys hairline

No because wouldn't hear the end of it, would be everywhere they're memtioned Bit like England and '66!!

It’s a strange conundrum. It won’t affect me at all if Celtic win 10 in a row after 7 years of this pish. The rangers fans fury will be amusing. However that gimp Rodgers doing it would get on my nerves. Plus it makes our league look ridiculous with Celtic’s domination. 

If the choice is Celtic win ten or rangers stop them I’d rather the bedlam of ten in a row. 

Personally I hope in their remaining fixtures this season against each other Rangers take the full set of points,reason is they are sure to drop quite a few elsewhere and I am a Hearts fan who wants my team to win the league thank you.

If it is between that horrible two, I couldn’t care less. 

Geoff the Mince

It would be great if rangers won the league 

Queen giving us a  day's holiday 

Union Flags along Gorgie Road

Proddies United 

Gorgie Loyal in full voice .

No.  Celtic winning another one means jackshit to me. I don’t want sevco to win a damn thing. Horrible club, manager and support.