Would You Back Rangers

King Of The Cat Cafe

King Of The Cat Cafe

In any game that that could end that Celtic "Here we go, ten in a row" nonsense?

Edited by King Of The Cat Cafe

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Phil Dunphy

• Renault

• Mr Elwood P

Couldn't give a shit if either of them win the league. Celtic can win 20 in a row for all I care as long as its us that ends the run. 

2 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

In any game that meant that could end that Celtic "Here we go, ten in a row" nonsense?

Hard one. I'd prefer them to meet at an enlarged capacity Hampden and a giant space pigeon to shite on the whole crowd, every last one.

Brighton Jambo

No. 

Assuming we we aren’t in a position to win the league realistically I want Celtic to win ten in a row due to the sheer pain and suffering it would cause rangers.  

alwaysthereinspirit
8 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

In any game that that could end that Celtic "Here we go, ten in a row" nonsense?

Would you?

portobellojambo1
10 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Been speaking to a few Rangers fans at work and I was surprised by their reaction in all honesty regards the players they are bringing in at the moment. Their responses were along the lines of they don't care if they run out of money and go back into admin at the end of this season just as long as they stop them getting 10 in a row. I then got speaking with a big Celtic fan as well and I was surprised when he said he thinks Rangers will win the league. I actually still think the league is wide open, and teams will take points off each other. One team just has to get in a position where they can put together a run of good results to win this league, and it doesn't necessarily have to be either Celtic or Rangers who achieve such a run of results.

Edited by portobellojambo1

If you mean given a choice between Rangers winning the league over Celtic, absolutely. Despise that institution, second only to Hibs and actually first when they visit Tynecastle.

Cue the cries of bus fares etc...

No because then we need to listen to this kiddie on 55 rubbish like they didn't cheat everyone in the league stinking to win half of them then died. 

A trick question as no such team exists, they've been dead for several years. If you are referring to the tribute act then the answer is obviously no as I couldn't give a toss about either of Glasgow's arse cheeks. 

When I was young (and didn't know better) I was pleased to see Rangers end Celtic's run of 9 in a row. 

But no way now. Doesn't mean I want Celtic to win it.

Its Kilmarnock or Hearts this year. 

scott herbertson

It’s a big no from me. Would only want them to win games which benefit us or hurt our nearest rivals

NaturalOrder74

Absolutely not that's just as bad as saying you'd want hibs to do it to stop them singing it

I would find it bearable if it was someone like Kilmarnock or even Aberdeen but never sevco died for cheating and its going back to the same way it used to be to the extent the refs are striking for not being allowed to be bias

I never have, and never will utterly despise a club as much as Rangers/The Rangers/Sevco/Newco/The Tribute Act/Whatever anybody wants to call the nasty wee ****ers. If it's not us, I don't care a bit who wins the league as long as its not them. Scum! 

Yep. It'd be funny as ****.

Like every time they play each other I take great pleasure in one of them losing. The winners don't even register but the anger and tears of the losers are beautiful.

Nope. The longer their trophy drought goes on the better. Hope they piss all their funds up the wall and have nothing to show after

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Celtic have won more championships than enough to make no difference whether they get ten in a row or not. I couldn't care less how many they win but would enjoy the hurt it gives to those supporters of the dead club that cheated me and my club for over ten years.

While it would be good for Scottish football if another club won the league to stop ten, or nine, or eight, there is only one club capable of stopping Celtic winning ten in a row, and they are not going to do that without help, whether that is from referees alone or along with a blind eye being turned to their ludicrous overspending by the game's governors, and that would be a greater tragedy and disgrace for Scottish football than Celtic achieving ten in a row ever could be.

Their entire financial model seems based on winning the league this season and progressing in the champions league. Failure to do so could mean administration again for Rangers. This would bring them down to earth and would be VERY funny!

7 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

I never have, and never will utterly despise a club as much as Rangers/The Rangers/Sevco/Newco/The Tribute Act/Whatever anybody wants to call the nasty wee ****ers. If it's not us, I don't care a bit who wins the league as long as its not them. Scum! 

Exactly where I am, well said sir.

132goals1958

This mythical 10 in a row obsession by the bigot brothers just demonstrates to everyone outside Scotland that it is a mickey Mouse league. Even worse when  a team from one city has won it over the last 30 odd years . All it conjures up is s glory seeking mentality together with a cultural malaise which   is sadly peculiar to Scotland.

8 minutes ago, sum31uk said:

Their entire financial model seems based on winning the league this season and progressing in the champions league. Failure to do so could mean administration again for Rangers. This would bring them down to earth and would be VERY funny!

Spot on. Completely agree 

They win the league and they might get out of debt, so nah I’d rather they remained weakened by financial constraints. We don’t need them both getting stronger year on year again!

I would not back The Blue Cheek ever!

Listening to Gerard on the news last night reinforces my disgust!