Salmond wins his judicial review.

Dawnrazor

2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

It’s the swathes of people who either respond with “WELL WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR THEN?!?” or just assume that because you disagree with one policy, it leaves you open to labelling and open derision that leave me worried for the future of party politics. 

Don't disagree. Same thing happened down south especially when Corbyn took the helm at Labour. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Phil Dunphy

• Mikey1874

• Roxy Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Boris said:

Don't disagree. Same thing happened down south especially when Corbyn took the helm at Labour. 

Problem with Corbyn is he is both an utter fud of a man and his policies are crap also

Thunderstruck
35 minutes ago, Hunky Dory said:

Everyone worth their salt have stipulated that upon leaving the EU, the country will inevitably experience negative outcomes - bar Thunderstruck, who clings to the bow as the ship slowly sinks.

Wrong again. I voted to ‘Remain’.

Why? No need, no plan, no idea of the outcomes, no concern for those that lose from it. The comparison with your vision for independence could not be more stark. 

15 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I blame the relative anonymity of social media and online message boards. There’s no chance anyone would call someone else ‘Tory scum’ in a face-to-face scenario (unless backed by a large group) or use terms like ‘CyberNat’ or ‘Yoon’. 

Do you want to bet. 

Edited by ri Alban

4 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

Wrong again. I voted to ‘Remain’.

Why? No need, no plan, no idea of the outcomes, no concern for those that lose from it. The comparison with your vision for independence could not be more stark. 

Bollox.

8 hours ago, Hunky Dory said:

unionists like yourself

Case in point folks. 

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Do you want to bet. 

Yes. There’s no danger you’ll cut about behaving like you do on here. 

10 hours ago, Hunky Dory said:

To go back to the original topic conversation, it's another attempted smear.  It's not "cultish" to ignore it or deny it, they've became such a regular occurrence that when presented, SNP supporters are naturally skeptical.

The women complaining that Salmond sexually harassed them are smearing him? 

41 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The women complaining that Salmond sexually harassed them are smearing him? 

That appears to be the party line. I think its highly unlikely that there will be any prosecution but high risk approach regardless.

4 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

That appears to be the party line. I think its highly unlikely that there will be any prosecution but high risk approach regardless.

Have you got any quote from anybody in the party that has suggested that the complainants are trying to smear Salmond or are you just deliberately misrepresenting the situation?

maroonlegions
On 14/01/2019 at 14:00, doctor jambo said:

Problem with Corbyn is he is both an utter fud of a man and his policies are crap also

Wanting a better deal for those suffering extreme poverty or hardship, better housing polices , and in all  polices that have at heart a  better deal for the punters at the bottom.

Pure fud with greedy selfserving polices at heart.

Next he will be making sure that wealth creation  and its distrubution  is always on the upward spiral to the 1%. 

Problem with those that serve themselves is that they hate people like Corbyn, the nasty  loony lefty that threatens their obscene greed.

:smugger:

6 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Wanting a better deal for those suffering extreme poverty or hardship, better housing polices , and in all  polices that have at heart a  better deal for the punters at the bottom.

Pure fud with greedy selfserving polices at heart.

Next he will be making sure that wealth creation  and its distrubution  is always on the upward spiral to the 1%. 

Problem with those that serve themselves is that they hate people like Corbyn, the nasty  loony lefty that threatens their obscene greed.

:smugger:

NOt sure how he intends to create wealth, nor how he will buck the trend that all his model countries have found- that his kind of policies cause a collapse in economic output, and the fall into poverty of nearly everyone.

We would all be equal, sure- but not in a good way.

Not even sure what obscene greed is.

I guess it is to the left what utter fecklessness is to the right

5 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

NOt sure how he intends to create wealth, nor how he will buck the trend that all his model countries have found- that his kind of policies cause a collapse in economic output, and the fall into poverty of nearly everyone.

Which "model countries"?

maroonlegions
6 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Poverty of nearly EVERYONE.:lol:

Would that include those that are NOT suffering poverty IN WORK  and not visiting food banks, nurses included.

Politics in the UK  has become a US game show, someone manifests to challenge the obscene unfairness on the game show that is the ever growing gap between the rich and poor and faces a unfair media,(BBC), witch hunt made up of lies and  a snidey cowardly smear campaign, in which the BBC has been exposed for and admitted.

There is no fair middle ground in politics now, full of the self serving corporate  elect. 

19 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

You invest in people and communities. Not just those with the ready advantages.

Plenty more wealth to be created giving people opportunities, building up their skills, confidence etc. 

9 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Poverty of nearly EVERYONE.:lol:

Would that include those that are NOT suffering poverty IN WORK  and not visiting food banks, nurses included.

Politics in the UK  has become a US game show, someone manifests to challenge the obscene unfairness on the game show that is the ever growing gap between the rich and poor and faces a unfair media,(BBC), witch hunt made up of lies and  a snidey cowardly smear campaign, in which the BBC has been exposed for and admitted.

There is no fair middle ground in politics now, full of the self serving corporate  elect. 

The nurse foodbank thing is balls

3 hours ago, coconut doug said:

Have you got any quote from anybody in the party that has suggested that the complainants are trying to smear Salmond or are you just deliberately misrepresenting the situation?

I'm responding to quotes from people on here. Which planet are you insulting me from today coconut?

23 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

I'm responding to quotes from people on here. Which planet are you insulting me from today coconut?

Doesn't really matter which planet i'm on, it seems you cannot substantiate your claim that the SNP are smearing the complainants and so i conclude that you are deliberately misrepresenting the situation.

I'm not insulting you either i'm merely asking for evidence to support your claim. I'm not aware that i have insulted you previously either. The fact that you may or may not be responding to quotes from others is not relevant in deciding whether you are smearing the SNP or not. 

15 hours ago, coconut doug said:

Doesn't really matter which planet i'm on, it seems you cannot substantiate your claim that the SNP are smearing the complainants and so i conclude that you are deliberately misrepresenting the situation.

I'm not insulting you either i'm merely asking for evidence to support your claim. I'm not aware that i have insulted you previously either. The fact that you may or may not be responding to quotes from others is not relevant in deciding whether you are smearing the SNP or not. 

What I say on here will not smear the SNP, it may be critical of their supporters views. Cheerio

9 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

What I say on here will not smear the SNP, it may be critical of their supporters views. Cheerio

So when you say the SNP are smearing the complainants regarding Salmond, you consider that to be fact. Problem is you cannot produce any evidence to support your claim and so it is nothing more than another baseless smear.

You were not talking about about supporters views you were talking about "party line".

1 hour ago, coconut doug said:

So when you say the SNP are smearing the complainants regarding Salmond, you consider that to be fact. Problem is you cannot produce any evidence to support your claim and so it is nothing more than another baseless smear.

You were not talking about about supporters views you were talking about "party line".

No voters are insular and shallow IMO. Never think outside the box types. Do my nut in! 

17 hours ago, coconut doug said:

Man thinks football forum is same as SNP party conference:laugh2:

You're getting stalky mate, stop

Seymour M Hersh
8 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Man thinks football forum is same as SNP party conference:laugh2:

You're getting stalky mate, stop

My they're getting defensive and very sensitive. :laugh:

On 17/01/2019 at 22:17, Roxy Hearts said:

No voters are insular and shallow IMO. Never think outside the box types. Do my nut in! 

The majority?