Livingston Cup Dot Count

Mikey1874

linda.bisset100
23 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

If they do a cash gate, I would agree. But if you’re waiting for the Wheatfield to open, 4 days before the game, without the demand required to open another stand then you’re wasting your own time. 

Just been in ticket office to get my grandsons ticket, , someone in front of me asked if there were any plans to open other stands & was told no as still many tickets left.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• The Treasurer

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

The Treasurer
26 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

If they do a cash gate, I would agree. But if you’re waiting for the Wheatfield to open, 4 days before the game, without the demand required to open another stand then you’re wasting your own time. 

Some people don't seem to realise that the Wheatfield will only open if the other stands are sold out.

The Treasurer
6 minutes ago, poultry said:

Is the draw for the next round after this game ?

Only if they have some OF has been available to feck up the draw

6 minutes ago, linda.bisset100 said:

Just been in ticket office to get my grandsons ticket, , someone in front of me asked if there were any plans to open other stands & was told no as still many tickets left.

4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Some people don't seem to realise that the Wheatfield will only open if the other stands are sold out.

Yup, yet some people don’t seem able to grasp that basic concept. 

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I've totally grasped it. I was not able to get a ticket early doors and i don't want a seat with not so good view. I am probably spoiled as I have a good season ticket seat.

I am hoping the club will eventually open the Wheatfield but if they do not then I will get a ticket for wherever. 

For sure, I will be at the game.

They won’t though. Because there’s still loads of tickets left. 

You've more chance of them opening the Roseburn. 

58 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Tend to agree, 7800 seats in the Main Stand and 3500 roughly in the Gorgie, that's over 11000 seats. Livi will have their corner of the Roseburn, Sec A and B may open in the Wheatfield in the event of overflow as it did in the Caley match.

A bit pedantic mate but Main Stand has circa 7000 seats I think

Edited by Clerry Jambo

3 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Iv had the same seat in the Wheatfield since 2005 and don’t mind sitting across the other side of the stadium, I find those that have a problem with this slightly odd.

I know a few folk who are refusing to go because they can't get their own seat in the Wheatfield.

GorgieRules22
Just now, DG_HMFC said:

I know a few folk who are refusing to go because they can't get their own seat in the Wheatfield.

Absolutely pathetic.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
13 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

A bit pedantic mate but Main Stand has circa 7000 seats I think

I can never keep up Clerry.  Hospitality too though?

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I know this has been done to death but preventing st holders from keeping their own seat has been a mistake imo. In previous seasons, allowing 3 days priority for st holders usually meant a large portion of sold tickets. An empty Wheatfield will look crap.

6 minutes ago, Section Q said:

I know this has been done to death but preventing st holders from keeping their own seat has been a mistake imo. In previous seasons, allowing 3 days priority for st holders usually meant a large portion of sold tickets. An empty Wheatfield will look crap.

I don’t disagree with that. I’m genuinely surprised at how low the uptake has been for this game. 

But I can see why Hearts haven’t moved to open the Wheatfield and can understand why they won’t now. 

13 minutes ago, Section Q said:

This is more about Christmas, money and tv than folk not getting their ST seat. It's just after Christmas and the games on the BBC. Some folks won't have the cash and I reckon a good proportion who have enough cash and would have bought a ticket if the game wasn't on tv will use their cash for other things seen as how they will see it anyway. I speak from experience as I was in that position myself some years ago. There will be folks who will now go to a league game because they'll watch the cup game on the box. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I don't think anyone should miss the opportunity to say "hello" to Willie Collum once more.

Roll up roll up....

Fxxx the SPFL
46 minutes ago, Section Q said:

At least the cameras don't show the wheatfield and it may mean that the main stand will be full for a change.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Start of a manic run of games at home through to end Feb. Livingston, St Mirren and Celtic all in Feb, these 3 in a week and the possibility of another cup tie.

Perhaps not surprising, but cant help thinking we are losing a bit of our advantage

Totally unrelated but don't want to start a new topic just for this!

How soon do tickets generally go on sale for home games as i'm up for the St Mirren home game on the 23rd and they aren't currently on sale?

I think we'll end up with 10-11k for this and that's not all that unusual for a Scottish Cup game.  We got just over 12,000 for St Johnstone last year and just over 10,000 for Raith the year before, with this being on TV too it's about par for the course for an additional fixture at this time of year.  I've got to pick up 4 tickets, but it's in no danger of selling out so there's no rush, I imagine there will be quite a few planning to go who haven't bought yet.

10 minutes ago, Ramagio87 said:

Totally unrelated but don't want to start a new topic just for this!

How soon do tickets generally go on sale for home games as i'm up for the St Mirren home game on the 23rd and they aren't currently on sale?

Keep an eye on eTickets. They’ll go up eventually. 

You shouldnt have have a problem getting a ticket for that one anyway. 

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Only if they have some OF has been available to feck up the draw

Haha that's a fair point.

mainstandjambo

Latest update on seats left

Gorgie

Z   -   341

Y   -    72

X   -    72

W   -   82

V   -   336

Total - 903

Main

T   -   146 ( There were a further batch of seats released in this section this morning and they are included in this figure)

S   -       5

P   -       2

N   -   214

Total - 367

Overall total left - 1270

I make sales around 7350 (excluding hospitality.) If the 100 seats that were not made available for sale in S,R and Q were for Heritage and Executive suites we can add a further 300 to the total sales. Also to be factored in are the sales in the Gorgie Suite which are not known. 

2 hours ago, JWL said:

Could be a bit of a problem if it goes to a reply as it will be on Jan 23 and the Dundee game postponed. Heck of a scramble for tickets there!

Replay or playing of postponed tie is scheduled for Tuesday 30 January at 7.45pm   Still be a bit of a scramble though it will be televised so that will dampen demand. 

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Sales picking up main stand getting very limited and even gorgie looking like end sections only for seats together

Hearts are going to have to open the Wheatfield now as there's hardly any seats left in the Main and Gorgie stands. 

i'd bet that if they open the Wheatfield there will be a rush of fans buying tickets. Come on Hearts get the Wheatfield

open NOW !

30 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Hearts are going to have to open the Wheatfield now as there's hardly any seats left in the Main and Gorgie stands. 

i'd bet that if they open the Wheatfield there will be a rush of fans buying tickets. Come on Hearts get the Wheatfield

open NOW !

I imagine they will open it section at a time as per the Inverness Game. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, gjcc said:

About to buy 3 for this. Will the eighteen 74 be open before the game? And are kids allowed?

Yes and yes. Not many seats but plenty room 

6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Yes and yes. Not many seats but plenty room 

Thank you, good news. Aware of the seating situation as I was there for the last derby, just didn’t remember seeing any kids. 

16 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Replay or playing of postponed tie is scheduled for Tuesday 30 January at 7.45pm   Still be a bit of a scramble though it will be televised so that will dampen demand. 

Sure Livvy play Rangers on the Sunday and we play Kilmarnock on the Friday so it wouldn’t fit in. Will have to double check though 

16 hours ago, gjcc said:

About to buy 3 for this. Will the eighteen 74 be open before the game? And are kids allowed?

I would imagine it will be open and yes, kids are allowed. 

11 minutes ago, JWL said:

Sure Livvy play Rangers on the Sunday and we play Kilmarnock on the Friday so it wouldn’t fit in. Will have to double check though 

I noticed that as well however SFA website has 30/1 as date for rescheduled tie or replay. 

Because our game is televised against Killie it can't be moved so the 30th is out.  It's already been confirmed any replay of the Livingston game would be next midweek and the Dundee game would be postponed.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Still a good deal left in the Gorgie. Main Stand going well. 

Assume Wheatfield will open on the day working from A out. Doubt all sections will be open 

Open up D C & E first or just open the whole of the Wheatfield.not starting with A this really is getting to be a bit of a joke.

been here before
18 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Open up D C & E first or just open the whole of the Wheatfield.not starting with A this really is getting to be a bit of a joke.

Not as much of a joke as whinging bairns taking the petted lip and refusing to buy tickets because they cant get their ST seat in the Wheatfield.

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Not as much of a joke as whinging bairns taking the petted lip and refusing to buy tickets because they cant get their ST seat in the Wheatfield.

Bring back the terraces and sod the seats. And a point of view is not whinging.

only kidding.

Edited by mitch41

Decided to go but will wait and see if the wheatfield gets opened and if not then will take whatever is available on the day, will need to leave early to avoid the queues but hey ho. 

apologies if this has already been mentioned, but could someone please tell me the likelihood of the wheatfield stand being opened up for sunday. Cheers

8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Spot on, Mitch. 

Hopefully in future seasons all season ticket holders will get first options on their own seats to stop the likes of Dave McLaren swanning over to our salubrious Main Stand......

?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
15 minutes ago, maroon said:

apologies if this has already been mentioned, but could someone please tell me the likelihood of the wheatfield stand being opened up for sunday. Cheers

85% seems to be the vogue number

Just a general question:  I have difficulty in identifying colours/brightness on websites.  A big difficulty is identifying what seats are sold and what are still vacant on the seat plan.  The 2 dot colours used are too similar for me to make out the difference clearly.   Do others have a similar problem?