Livingston Cup Dot Count

Mikey1874

I think people are premature predicting a low crowd for this tie.

There is eleven days of sale left, easily enough time to sell another 5 or 6k tickets.

I'm really looking forward to this game, we are gradually getting our best players back from injury plus our new striker and a chance to get sweet revenge for the most miserable night of the season.

Why any regular fan would choose to miss this game baffles me.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• The Treasurer

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

Thought Police
23 minutes ago, Renault said:

Rightly so. As I have said the loyalty point system we have is almost perfect.

But it won't ever stop demand outstripping supply for the bigger games.

Okay, you’re making a different point then from the one I made

4 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Okay, you’re making a different point then from the one I made

Apologies for any misunderstanding mate.

58 minutes ago, luckydug said:

There is eleven days of sale left, easily enough time to sell another 5 or 6k tickets.

I'm really looking forward to this game, we are gradually getting our best players back from injury plus our new striker and a chance to get sweet revenge for the most miserable night of the season.

Correct. It’s a Big game. Tough one 

Edited by Bighenry

5 minutes ago, Bighenry said:

Correct. It’s a Big game. Tough one 

Best chance of a trophy, very big game. Every round is a biggy if we keep progressing.

Apart from winning the league my other personal holy grail for Hearts is to see us reach double figures victories in one of the national competitions.

2 away in the Big Cup. 

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

First game for over 3 weeks and cheap as chips for tickets as well. I'm looking forward to it.  People know it won't sell out so no rush to buy. I'd expect sales to pick up next week and a signing or two may help.

I haven’t got mine yet, kind of in two minds about it but no doubt I will end up getting my tickets next week, there’s no rush, hopefully wheatfield gets opened though. 

GorgieRules22
11 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

I haven’t got mine yet, kind of in two minds about it but no doubt I will end up getting my tickets next week, there’s no rush, hopefully wheatfield gets opened though. 

Just out of interest do you go to a lot of games ? My point being is that if the answer is yes then why would you be in two minds about going to what’s arguably one of our biggest games so far this season ?

6 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Just out of interest do you go to a lot of games ? My point being is that if the answer is yes then why would you be in two minds about going to what’s arguably one of our biggest games so far this season ?

Season ticket holder and been to about 6 away games this season as well as all the cup games, so the answer to that question is yes. The other answer is, I have a few things going on in my personal life at the moment which take priority over the football, however as I said, I will no doubt get my tickets next week.

GorgieRules22
1 hour ago, jamtartan74 said:

Season ticket holder and been to about 6 away games this season as well as all the cup games, so the answer to that question is yes. The other answer is, I have a few things going on in my personal life at the moment which take priority over the football, however as I said, I will no doubt get my tickets next week.

Cool just trying to work out a certain element of our support that don’t find cup games that appealing.

18 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Cool just trying to work out a certain element of our support that don’t find cup games that appealing.

Think the only reason can be that folk don't want to part with cash over and above their ST.

We are not the only club to suffer from the ST culture .

It's not as if folk are being asked to part with a fortune £15 is good value for an attractive tie.

BTW  I believe  Hibs are asking £22 for the visit of the mighty Elgin City.

1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I must say it always surprises that some on here would prefer a 3rd place finish rather than a LC win.

Just now, maroon said:

Wonder how much livi will take

I reckoned around 1,000 but was told that was utter tripe by another poster so who knows?

Maybe he'll provide you with an answer:laugh:

44 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

I reckoned around 1,000 but was told that was utter tripe by another poster so who knows?

Maybe he'll provide you with an answer:laugh:

Reduced ticket prices

Short distance

Pumped us last month

First bit of football in a long time

Scottish cup.

All of that would suggest a very healthy following from Livi

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

I've got a feeling we will shaft their arses into kingdom come. 

Getting too big for their boots and they need put back in their box. 

Gary Holt is also a slavering, cliché talking turd and needs thon glaikit grin wiped off his plug ugly dish.

I look forward to witnessing it all from the Wheatfield....

mind and give us all a wave Jonno..........

14 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I've got a feeling we will shaft their arses into kingdom come. 

Getting too big for their boots and they need put back in their box. 

Gary Holt is also a slavering, cliché talking turd and needs thon glaikit grin wiped off his plug ugly dish.

I look forward to witnessing it all from the Wheatfield....

Will ryan hardie be playing or has he deffo been recalled to rangers

3 minutes ago, maroon said:

Will ryan hardie be playing or has he deffo been recalled to rangers

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/ryan-hardie-flies-out-rangers-13823244

This says he's gone to their training camp. I guess just for Gerrard to look at him. Nothing to stop him going back to Livingston after I guess.

4 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/ryan-hardie-flies-out-rangers-13823244

This says he's gone to their training camp. I guess just for Gerrard to look at him. Nothing to stop him going back to Livingston after I guess.

Annoying, looks like a good finisher but so would anyone with arron hughes at the back

Only opening 2 stands, in my opinion, was a lack of confidence in our fans going to the game.

I know the games on telly but we know there’s nothing like a Scottish Cup tie especially when 

we have the chance to see our new signings and returning stars from injury, hopefully.

42 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Only opening 2 stands, in my opinion, was a lack of confidence in our fans going to the game.

I know the games on telly but we know there’s nothing like a Scottish Cup tie especially when 

we have the chance to see our new signings and returning stars from injury, hopefully.

I see it more as minimising stewarding, catering costs etc...

1 hour ago, lost in leith said:

Can anyone confirm when the ticket office opens tomorrow?  Struggling to find the opening hours on the website.

Thanks

9am to 3pm are the regular ticket office Saturday opening. 

But agree can't find it listed. 

The Treasurer
31 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Correct.

If the demand is there then all 4 stands will be open.

lost in leith
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

9am to 3pm are the regular ticket office Saturday opening. 

But agree can't find it listed. 

Thanks

9 hours ago, davemclaren said:

False economy as now that all the best seats are selling out people are either waiting for the Wheatfield to open or will decide not to bother.

47 minutes ago, luckydug said:

False economy as now that all the best seats are selling out people are either waiting for the Wheatfield to open or will decide not to bother.

Perhaps. 

4 more sold. Was going to wait for the wheatfield to open up but plumped for section N. Hopefully a bit of atmos near the Livvy fans. 

Daft decision to only open 2 Stands. So instead of my normal great view in the Wheatfield, the option is the worst seats in the other 2 stands?

Nelly Terraces

Against my better judgement I'm actually gonna go to this game. Shall pop down & get my brief midweek. We better destroy this tinpot shower of shite.

27 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Daft decision to only open 2 Stands. So instead of my normal great view in the Wheatfield, the option is the worst seats in the other 2 stands?

I’m pretty sure we’ll open the Wheatfield. 

You’ve had plenty of time to get a good seat in the new stand though. 

Could’ve been in premium for £15. 

19 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Creeping up steadily. 

Better creep up a bit faster to be a half decent crowd, 15 pounds is a great price.

3 hours ago, Rudolf said:

I’m pretty sure we’ll open the Wheatfield. 

You’ve had plenty of time to get a good seat in the new stand though. 

Could’ve been in premium for £15. 

All True, however, my "Match Day Experience" is not complete without a view from my seat (or close to it!)

been here before
1 hour ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Why are  these  games made all ticket in the first place ??

To give folk a reason to moan and others the chance to type "just bought X tickets".

been here before
15 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Got mine in the Gorgie stand 

Cool for parking, places to eat, shoe shops and the like?

31 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

However they invariably put on cash gates anyway.

Not usually. Normslly you have to buyba ticket at the ticket office. 

iwasthere1954
2 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Why are  these  games made all ticket in the first place ??

You have obviously not been to the main stand. I'd like to see you paying money to one of those turnstiles.