V 580

W 434

Y 553

Z 643

Total 4806

Sold seats or empty seats? ?

14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Sold seats or empty seats? ?

Counting sold seats is tricky because you have to guess what is not available. 

Dot counts are what is available. 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Counting sold seats is tricky because you have to guess what is not available. 

Dot counts are what is available. 

?

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Main

T - 687

S - 237

R -  23

PREM - 0

Q -  60

P - 246

N - 813

Total - 2066

Gorgie

Z - 569

Y - 400

X - 120

W - 400

V - 548

Total - 2037

Left - 4103

I would estimate based on seats which were put on sale we have sold around 4500. There were around 100 seats in each of S,R and Q not on sale plus 422 in X. In addition to these there are 250 in T and 81 in N not available for sale.  

50 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Sooner they open the Wheatfield the better.

Slim chance of that happening imo. Still 4,000 to sell before two stands are full then I believe Roseburn opens up next at TV’s request. Probably all depends on who we sign in next couple of weeks. A big signing may add a few thousand to crowd though many may just wait until following Wed to see them. 

Sunday afternoon on tv is a lose, lose for clubs. 

GorgieRules22

I get that people will be feeling the pinch after Christmas and it’s on tv but it’s arguably our biggest game of the season and only £15 an adult and £5 a kid I’m no quite sure why you would decide not to go ??‍♂️

Edited by GorgieRules22

My half sister
48 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I get that people will be feeling the pinch after Christmas and it’s on tv but it’s arguably our biggest game of the season and only £15 an adult and £5 a kid I’m no quite sure why you would decide not to go ??‍♂️

Watch out, you'll upset folk with chat like that. I'm with you

51 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I think we’ll end up with an 11,000 -12,000 crowd in the end. 

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Slim chance of that happening imo. Still 4,000 to sell before two stands are full then I believe Roseburn opens up next at TV’s request. Probably all depends on who we sign in next couple of weeks. A big signing may add a few thousand to crowd though many may just wait until following Wed to see them. 

Sunday afternoon on tv is a lose, lose for clubs. 

I'm going to ticket office Monday to buy 6 so that'll leave just 3994 to sell before the other stands are opened!

Clerry Jambo
26 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

I think we’ll end up with an 11,000 -12,000 crowd in the end. 

I would be amazed if a third stand didn’t open up

Lord Beni of Gorgie

We need a Scottish Cup run and we need our fans to help the cause. 

Maybe 12k which is still a bit disappointing at the price 

10 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I would be amazed if a third stand didn’t open up

They'll need to do something, to accommodate the Livi fans.  I know there wont be many of them, but they'll need to put them in the Roseburn.

Livingston will probably bring about 1k which is about 80% of their home support. 

That’s impressive and it seems to be a trend now that away supports in cup games are bigger than normal with the opposite applying to the home support. 

haveyouheard 22
3 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Livingston will probably bring about 1k which is about 80% of their home support. 

That’s impressive and it seems to be a trend now that away supports in cup games are bigger than normal with the opposite applying to the home support. 

Utter tripe 

haveyouheard 22
2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

What makes people react like that to a perfectly reasonable post ?

Its posted in a matter of fact way which I would say may be well different on match day 

28 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Its posted in a matter of fact way which I would say may be well different on match day 

Step away from the crack pipe?

3 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Yeah .. sorry, you are bang with yer stats silly me ?

They’re not stats though. 

Silly you right enough?

We took 4000 to Fir Park for the cup qf.

That's well above average for a league game.

Pretty sure Livingston will bring more to Tynecastle for the cup tie than they will for the league game soon after.

Rudolph is spot on with his assesment imo.

Edited by luckydug

gerry mccauley
4 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

£15 is very reasonable..... Should bring out a few non season folk like the Murrayfield offer....

gerry mccauley
1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

Its convenient for folk travelling through from Livingston....  Good day out..

4 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Utter tripe 

I thought it was a decent post.

The Motherwell away game last season we sold out 5k away, which is at least double our usual away support yet home cup games and we’re looking at around 1/2 to 2/3 of our usual attendance.

Harry Potter

Wheres all the punters that never missed a game in the championship, wheels come off their glory hunting.

Before i get hit with im a bigger fan than you, im just stating a fact.

14 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Utter tripe 

Not getting into an argument, but I totally agree with poster, that Livi will bring 1K.

They had about 500 in the league game, after the recent mauling, they will want to see repeat and be well up for it

What is your guess?

16 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

We need a Scottish Cup run and we need our fans to help the cause. 

Maybe 12k which is still a bit disappointing at the price 

Still think it was a silly move not letting folk buy their season ticket seat and this will stop people going.

I bought tickets for the Inverness cup game in the Gorgie Stand and the view was deadful we could hardly see the goals although from the seating plan you would never have thought the view would be that bad.

20 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Not getting into an argument, but I totally agree with poster, that Livi will bring 1K.

They had about 500 in the league game, after the recent mauling, they will want to see repeat and be well up for it

What is your guess?

I would guess that if they bring more than 500 then they will be Hibbies pretending to be Livi fans.

23 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Still think it was a silly move not letting folk buy their season ticket seat and this will stop people going.

I bought tickets for the Inverness cup game in the Gorgie Stand and the view was deadful we could hardly see the goals although from the seating plan you would never have thought the view would be that bad.

Were you facing the right way? I've sat in every stand and have not had a dreadful view in terms of the pitch. Occasionally the quality on view, but never the actual view. 

132goals1958

As a matter of course I and my 2 cohorts are going but no doubt like thousands of others will get round to buying the tickets whenever that might be. 

Precisely. By hanging back for the cup game at Murrayfield I bagged 5 top seats. Yup, the ones that they mysteriously held back. Hence, the folks who queued and bought first were being offered seats requiring binoculors. Bonkers. I'm happy to sit anywhere at Tynie, by the way.

6 hours ago, Dunks said:

Were you facing the right way? I've sat in every stand and have not had a dreadful view in terms of the pitch. Occasionally the quality on view, but never the actual view. 

Now that you mention it maybe that's what was wrong. Very clever, of course I was facing the right way. 

I was in section V just above the concourse part where you walk in and could only see a few feet of the top of the goalposts.

I was really suprised at how poor the view of the goal area was from this section. We moved further in to section X and much further back for the next game and it was much better.

I have sat in every stand as well and there was a pretty poor view from Section A in the Wheatfield of the goals as well.

mainstandjambo
On 05/01/2019 at 14:38, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count

Main

T - 687

S - 237

R -  23

PREM - 0

Q -  60

P - 246

N - 813

Total - 2066

Gorgie

Z - 569

Y - 400

X - 120

W - 400

V - 548

Total - 2037

Left - 4103

I would estimate based on seats which were put on sale we have sold around 4500. There were around 100 seats in each of S,R and Q not on sale plus 422 in X. In addition to these there are 250 in T and 81 in N not available for sale.  

On my latest count just over 5000 now sold. Will obviously be higher than that when hospitality sales are added in. 

Heartsofgold
1 hour ago, mainstandjambo said:

On my latest count just over 5000 now sold. Will obviously be higher than that when hospitality sales are added in. 

For a Scottish Cup tie, that's pretty poor from us considering our 2nd biggest stand is closed.  Even considering the date and KO time it's still poor.  

How many people who can’t be arsed with this one will be DESPERATE for tickets should we get a glamour tie in the next round or a run to the final, I wonder. 

3 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

In ticket office today only T and N or Gorgie available . "No plans to open other stands" .

I'll wait and see

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The new norm for the cups. Would expect in the event of decent weather, walk ups on the day to be substantial. Then complaints about q's!!!

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I like many was waiting for Wheatfield. 

May as well just get it now then.

I think we’ll open the Wheatfield section by section, same as the ICT league cup game. Still plenty of time for people to buy tickets. 

We are just trying to make vanacek feel at home. He’s used to less than half full stadiums so he’ll thrive in this environment for his debut...

4 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

How many people who can’t be arsed with this one will be DESPERATE for tickets should we get a glamour tie in the next round or a run to the final, I wonder. 

C'mon, Phil, you're better than that post. Try looking for the reason for slow sales, like the fact this game is on BBC at half two on a Sunday.

Three o'clock Saturday is when this game should be played, with no cameras. 

It will never go back to that as the clubs get good money from TV.

If we get a "glamour" tie in the next round, if we go through, it will be on the box. The game's up apart from semis and finals.

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

C'mon, Phil, you're better than that post. Try looking for the reason for slow sales, like the fact this game is on BBC at half two on a Sunday.

Three o'clock Saturday is when this game should be played, with no cameras. 

It will never go back to that as the clubs get good money from TV.

If we get a "glamour" tie in the next round, if we go through, it will be on the box. The game's up apart from semis and finals.

5,000 tickets shifted with less than 2 weeks until the game is pretty shocking though, however you look at it. It’s £15 and £5. 

I’ve no issue with anyone choosing to watch this one on the telly, just not if they come begging for someone’s reference number the next time we go to Easter Road. 

Fxxx the SPFL
10 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

5,000 tickets shifted with less than 2 weeks until the game is pretty shocking though, however you look at it. It’s £15 and £5. 

I’ve no issue with anyone choosing to watch this one on the telly, just not if they come begging for someone’s reference number the next time we go to Easter Road. 

no need Phil they'll get humped from Elgin

25 minutes ago, Dayman said:

We are just trying to make vanacek feel at home. He’s used to less than half full stadiums so he’ll thrive in this environment for his debut...

:D

11 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Going for our 5 tickets on Thursday,  what's the rush? Anything over 10k is reasonable  a similar crowd to the well quarter final 14.5K would be great.