Non-Hearts Transfer Window Thread

tartofmidlothian

34 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I jumped about my living room like a total lunatic when Cummings missed that kick, I swear my dead granny actually heard my roar with laughter.  Fecking inbred tramps!  Always in out shadow, even followed us into the Championship.  

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• tartofmidlothian

• The Internet

• DH1986

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Brown going down under, this weekend last match for Celtic. 

Where you hearing this??

18 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

Where does this Gauld is a decent player pop up from? What has he ever done apart from go on European holidays at best he is an academy player who has failed to progress just like many of our own.

He was fantastic for Dundee Utd.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

This will forever me one of my most memorable moments in football. The weeks before were delicious, including Relegation Party. Remember the prick who bought himself a nice new outfit for the occasion.....

Oh Hibs - you are wonderful.  The best rivals anyone could ever possibly wish to have 

18 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Ryan Hardie has rejoined Livingston on loan to the end of the season so he will be able to play against us on Sunday.

Good move for Livingston. I see they also added Erskine from Partick the other day. Another hard working type. Livingston have been a real surprise this season. I thought they'd be fodder 

Shows you what I know 

5 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

You would think with all the dosh burning the Tache’s pocket they would push for allany now

They are after another midfielder from Genoa, former Belgian u-21, has nobody told Lennon that their best central defender has left? 

jamboinglasgow
4 minutes ago, Ribble said:

They are after another midfielder from Genoa, former Belgian u-21, has nobody told Lennon that their best central defender has left? 

It's his problem. They lost a defender who is key to leading the defence, they need to replace that. But as you say Lennon is obsessed with midfielders. You would think they might try to sign a striker as well saying as he keeps picking fights with his best one.

7 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Fan appeasement. They can't get over the difference in midfield since they lost McGinn and McGeouch. 

Allan won't fix that either. He was the luxury in the trio. They still haven't replaced the brains, Craft and graft.

4 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Fan appeasement. They can't get over the difference in midfield since they lost McGinn and McGeouch. 

Allan won't fix that either. He was the luxury in the trio. They still haven't replaced the brains, Craft and graft.

Allan went to Celtic after a good year that McGinn or Mcge (fk that) wasn't at them.  He was their only decent player when we rodgered them in the Champ'

...a bit disco
30 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Said he still wants a winger and defender as well.

Spending money like a bluenose DoF.

40 minutes ago, Ribble said:

I see it’s a loan deal 

How many players is that hibs have on loan so far? 

Sure they are after a guy from 

celtic on loan too 

18 minutes ago, theshed said:

I see it’s a loan deal 

How many players is that hibs have on loan so far? 

Sure they are after a guy from 

celtic on loan too 

Goalie from Liverpool and Gauld.  We have 3 on loan with one just went back for comparison. 

35 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Said he still wants a winger and defender as well.

Spending money like a bluenose DoF.

Winger and Goalkeeper reported in the Hibsman, really has forgotten Ambrose has jumped ship

1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

You are aware that this is 2019 not 2014? An Under 21 International has he had a full cap if not why not?Hearts have had numerous under 21 capped players who like Gauld have seriously went backwards,like I said why the big wows for the sometime potential player who did Not progress.

15 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Goalie from Liverpool and Gauld.  We have 3 on loan with one just went back for comparison. 

They have more than that do they not? 

Mclaren and the Man City guy for a start plus I’m not sure about the Australian guy 

6 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

You are aware that this is 2019 not 2014? An Under 21 International has he had a full cap if not why not?Hearts have had numerous under 21 capped players who like Gauld have seriously went backwards,like I said why the big wows for the sometime potential player who did Not progress.

I'm fully aware.  Gauld was outstanding for Dundee Utd and wasn't part of any development side.  

He's nowhere near his potential of course, but lets not kid on he wasn't pretty gid to begin with. 

4 minutes ago, theshed said:

Mclaren and the Man City guy for a start plus I’m not sure about the Australian guy 

Mclaren aye, who they got on loan from City?  

jamboinglasgow
4 minutes ago, theshed said:

Yeah they are both in loan. Plus Hyndman's loan ended

2 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

I'm fully aware.  Gauld was outstanding for Dundee Utd and wasn't part of any development side.  

He's nowhere near his potential of course, but lets not kid on he wasn't pretty gid to begin with. 

So you saying he did not come through their academy?Don't get mesmerised because a snake oil salesman managed to get a sucker to pay over the odds for him around the time their manager was on a corner of all player sales,decent at the time for a laddie fantastic never.

5 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

So you saying he did not come through their academy?Don't get mesmerised because a snake oil salesman managed to get a sucker to pay over the odds for him around the time their manager was on a corner of all player sales,decent at the time for a laddie fantastic never.

no, I'm saying he wasn't the equivalent of a player in an academy.  He had an outstanding first season with a Dundee Utd side a lot better than ours.  he was man of the match in this game https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25164021 

8 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

no, I'm saying he wasn't the equivalent of a player in an academy.  He had an outstanding first season with a Dundee Utd side a lot better than ours.  he was man of the match in this game https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25164021 

Well chief if you think your team have a good yin fire in.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Ribble said:

It looks like old popcorn teeth is planning on playing a 0-10-0 formation with the number of midfielders borrowing

14 hours ago, Busby8 said:

I wasn't too concerned about Murray going to them.

Shankland looks a far better prospect and I think he will do well for whoever he signs for. Just sorry that we aren't in the hunt for him,..... apparently. 

No idea about Shankland. I assume managers have doubts too and that's why no-one has snapped him up yet. Could be his age. He'll be 24 at the start of next season and is getting beyond the prospect stage.

Strange one O'Halloran going back to St Johnstone, especially on a 2.5 year deal. You'd have thought ourselves, Hibs or Aberdeen might have taken a punt on him? Failing that Killie, Dundee, or Dundee utd. No disrespect to St J, but they don't have a lot of resources to work with. Surprised they could offer a deal he wanted. 

1 hour ago, Ferryjambo99 said:

Greg Stewart signs for aberdeen on loan

1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

Weird but fantastic for them.

Big loss for Kilmarnock. Tough on them.

Aberdeen have clearly offered to pay a far bigger portion of Stewarts salary than Killie could.

Bit of a sneaky move from Stewart though.

19 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Aberdeen have clearly offered to pay a far bigger portion of Stewarts salary than Killie could.

Bit of a sneaky move from Stewart though.

Just another indication of what a good job Clarke has done. Kilmarnock are small scale. See how he responds. He has responded to every set back so far. 

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I think Lennon is just getting rid of all the players he falls out with and then replacing them with new ones.

Good point.

The squad was looking good in September. Not sure it is any better now. 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Good point.

The squad was looking good in September. Not sure it is any better now. 

Seems as though players really dislike him pretty quickly. I do wonder if he’s not the best man-manager for an undoubtedly good player, who has lost their way, to impress on loan...

We shall see I suppose, but like you, I think their squad looks a bit weaker at the moment, and I think his tantrums cause ructions in the dressing room.

jamboinglasgow

Am I the only one finding the Stewart move a weird one for both player and club. He is going back to a club whose manager used him poorly and did not play as well as he could. 

32 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Seems as though players really dislike him pretty quickly. I do wonder if he’s not the best man-manager for an undoubtedly good player, who has lost their way, to impress on loan...

We shall see I suppose, but like you, I think their squad looks a bit weaker at the moment, and I think his tantrums cause ructions in the dressing room.

It's noticeable that Levein seems to actively want players like Cowie, Naismith, Smith, Berra, Hughes who bring their experience to the dressing room and are very vocal almost like extra coaches. He's happy to delegate and step back and let senior players run the dressing room basically. Lennon seems to want total control. Commons and Stokes were basically his mates and Whittaker doesn't seem to be a leader I=in the dressing room.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's noticeable that Levein seems to actively want players like Cowie, Naismith, Smith, Berra, Hughes who bring their experience to the dressing room and are very vocal almost like extra coaches. He's happy to delegate and step back and let senior players run the dressing room basically. Lennon seems to want total control. Commons and Stokes were basically his mates and Whittaker doesn't seem to be a leader I=in the dressing room.

Was Whittaker involved in the 2007 player revolt against Collins, I wonder? Or had he left by then.

Even his ‘mates’ like Stokes seem to eventually have enough of him and tell him to go and launch himself. ?

The Apprentice
4 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Mclaren aye, who they got on loan from City?  

They have the winger Agyepong on loan from Man City but not sure if he’s gone back or not.  

3 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

They have the winger Agyepong on loan from Man City but not sure if he’s gone back or not.  

Heard they're looking to get Brandon Barker back on loan

34 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Am I the only one finding the Stewart move a weird one for both player and club. He is going back to a club whose manager used him poorly and did not play as well as he could. 

I find it quite peculiar as well 

for Birmingham they will get a loan fee so good for them, but given how he was used by Aberdeen last season and how well he’s done at killie, it certainly is an odd one especially as he apparently could have stayed at killie but rejected it