Non-Hearts Transfer Window Thread

tartofmidlothian

57 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Scott Allan to Hibs on a pre contract confirmed. 

The media will be thrashing themselves into oblivion with the flair talk in overdrive.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• tartofmidlothian

• The Internet

• DH1986

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Mallany allany gauldy Bartley sexy indeed Morgan 

Aye, they'll need more than that to get Edinburgh back.

Feckin flumps!!

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

How badly does your life have to have gone to sign 3 times for the vermin?!

13 minutes ago, Texia said:

No McGinn or Mcgeough to make Allan look better, think he’ll toil at hibs.

Didn’t stand out at Dundee without those two.

This 100%. 

6 minutes ago, andyscott82 said:

How badly does your life have to have gone to sign 3 times for the vermin?!

But enough about Stokes.

I don't get the hype with Allan, when he's played us he's never stood out, hibs seem to be filling up on the luxury players maybe season tickets go on sale this month? Going by the last derby they need a player like haring more than Gauld or Allan.

Tynecastle Valhalla

Gauld and Allan are both technically good players but there’s only space for one of them or mallen 

mcginn and mcgheoch made their season 

2 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Meh. He was never much of a threat to us - popcorn teeth might not even be there next season either

Hibs still may be albeit in a lower division.

1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

:laugh: I like it

In all seriousness, yes he's a decent player, as is Gauld - but they literally have no strength in midfield except anus blaster Bartley

I like seeing them so excited because when the wheels come crashing off its going to be a delight to watch. What makes it better is that they are probably going to beat Elgin City by quite a margin on Saturday... and that will only add fuel to the false hope of "changed times" ahead.

Where does this Gauld is a decent player pop up from? What has he ever done apart from go on European holidays at best he is an academy player who has failed to progress just like many of our own.

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Somebody not moving

Future captain you'd think. Will go on to be a legend there if he keeps going the way he is

Absolute Scenes
16 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Gauld won't actually play with Allan. They know that right? I don't think there's a buy option on Gauld.

Corrsct

he has a 43million pound release clause

cough up Petrie 

Absolute Scenes
5 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

Where does this Gauld is a decent player pop up from? What has he ever done apart from go on European holidays at best he is an academy player who has failed to progress just like many of our own.

I think it’s more the potential he was supposed to have, big things etc. Moving to Sporting shows he had something but you’re right, apart from that he’s done nout

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Breathes out of his farter after 60 minutes. 

Vermin wank.

Feck him and the rest of the spunk riddled paraffin.

:fth:

Easy on the paraffin chat jonno, you'll bring back my Glen Michael nightmare.

2 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

The way they have been playing he will be needed for the promotion push next season.

To be honest I’d be a bit disappointed if Hibs end up landing Gauld, Allan and Shankland in this window. 

Fingers crossed Gauld is a busted flush and doesn’t stay, Allan doesn’t have good players around him and Shankland doesn’t sign

5 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

Just because I think they would all be decent signings. 

If we are honest, had Hearts signed Gauld and Allan, most supporters would have been looking on their arrival at Tynecastle as a positive move.

Allan might have had a bit of resistance from our support because of his hubz connections, but Gauld would have been hailed as a decent signing.

However, both are now tainted, so that's that.

As for Shankland, I'd agree, I wouldn't want a striker full of confidence, banging in the goals right now, going to our bitter rivals.

3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Breathes out of his farter after 60 minutes. 

Vermin wank.

Feck him and the rest of the spunk riddled paraffins.

:fth:

:D You really do have a way with words jonno 

RE: Allan, I think folk are bang on, he's been shown up everywhere else. McGinn and McGeouch were the players that kept that midfield ticking and its telling that it was McGinn who moved to Villa and McGeouch who moved to Sunderland whilst Allan returned to the reserves (again). Hibs have needed a Haring (or maybe a more talented Bartley) type and have gone for the polar opposite and its going to be beautiful watching Lennon implode. 

A strong breeze will knock that midfield over.

44 minutes ago, Busby8 said:

If we are honest, had Hearts signed Gauld and Allan, most supporters would have been looking on their arrival at Tynecastle as a positive move.

Allan might have had a bit of resistance from our support because of his hubz connections, but Gauld would have been hailed as a decent signing.

However, both are now tainted, so that's that.

As for Shankland, I'd agree, I wouldn't want a striker full of confidence, banging in the goals right now, going to our bitter rivals.

Like when they signed Simon Murray? No-one knows how Gauld will do but I have to admit I'd have been delighted to get him on loan. Allan seems to be someone who only plays well for Hibs, but he's always had some quality around him there to do the grafting work.

I'd be more worried or impressed if Hibs also sign a Berra and a Naismith. The thing Hibs have consistently got wrong in recent years, especially under Lennon, is they've failed to sign those big personality, role model, leader types who also have genuine quality. The more experienced players they sign are tainted somehow like Stokes or don't really want to be there like Ambrose or are on their way out like Commons and Whittaker. We proved this with Lafferty. You can sign a real quality individual player who bangs in 19 goals but he was always kind of playing for himself. In terms of impact on the team as a whole Naismith is leagues above.

...a bit disco
28 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

People in glass houses.................

...should be able to tell if it's snowing or not.

:whistling:

3 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Like when they signed Simon Murray? No-one knows how Gauld will do but I have to admit I'd have been delighted to get him on loan. Allan seems to be someone who only plays well for Hibs, but he's always had some quality around him there to do the grafting work.

I wasn't too concerned about Murray going to them.

Shankland looks a far better prospect and I think he will do well for whoever he signs for. Just sorry that we aren't in the hunt for him,..... apparently. 

6 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

People in glass houses.................

6 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

...should be able to tell if it's snowing or not.

:whistling:

:rofl: