• Mikey1874

• tartofmidlothian

• The Internet

• DH1986

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rudi must stay
24 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Dundee aren’t messing around with getting players in. 

Davies is a good signing. Good player 

Just now, rudi must stay said:

Davies is a good signing. Good player 

I think they’ve signed a couple of ex-County players this window. 

McIntyre clearly fancying his former charges to get them out of trouble. 

tartofmidlothian
On 09/01/2019 at 09:20, maroon said:

what??

My OP showed that I was resonding to you, I think it was a reply to another post I'd started then deleted, but I couldn't get rid of the quote header with your name on it. Just a wee **** up, nothing to worry about.

3 minutes ago, Jim Weir said:

Dundee United have failed in a bid to sign Liam Smith from Ayr United. Bid considered "derisory" by Ayr 

I can see RN trying to borrow Brandon or Godinho if he’s on the look out for a RB.

Just now, DH1986 said:

I can see RN trying to borrow Brandon or Godinho if he’s on the look out for a RB.

He could do mate. Is Michael Smith in Spain? Haven't seen on any of the pictures 

Liam Smith needed to get out to progress his career. Looks like he's made the most of his move. I'd like to see him get a chance at SPL level 

Just now, heartmussel said:

Greg Stewart being recalled by Birmingham,big blow to Kilmarnock with Jones leaving.

That's a massive blow. Jones will most likely go to Rangers this month. He's shown his true colours 

Stewart is a very nice footballer 

3 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

Greg Stewart being recalled by Birmingham,big blow to Kilmarnock with Jones leaving.

I reckon there is a bid in for him. Would t surprise me if it was hibs

10 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

Good news for the rest of us chasing top 4 I guess.

17 minutes ago, Jim Weir said:

He could do mate. Is Michael Smith in Spain? Haven't seen on any of the pictures 

Liam Smith needed to get out to progress his career. Looks like he's made the most of his move. I'd like to see him get a chance at SPL level 

I read M.Smith didn’t travel to Spain but not sure why.

22 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

Birmingham are desperate as they’re currently under some transfer embargo....no surprise to see them recall a player in form. 

Killie will struggle to replace him.

We should be having a word to Stewart about coming in on a pre contract. Although he is expected to play for Birmingham now that Jota is supposed to be leaving.

8 hours ago, DH1986 said:

Birmingham are desperate as they’re currently under some transfer embargo....no surprise to see them recall a player in form. 

Killie will struggle to replace him.

I expect they’ll fall away now. 

13 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

We should be having a word to Stewart about coming in on a pre contract. Although he is expected to play for Birmingham now that Jota is supposed to be leaving.

Spot on. 

tartofmidlothian
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

As rumoured Morgaro Gomis signs for Dundee United. 

Good move for both. Where's Buaben these days, still at Falkirk? I could see him going there in the summer. Ozturk hasn't kicked a ball for Sunderland either, he'd do a job.

Keatings next? :whistling:

larbert_jambo
12 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Good move for both. Where's Buaben these days, still at Falkirk? I could see him going there in the summer. Ozturk hasn't kicked a ball for Sunderland either, he'd do a job.

Keatings next? :whistling:

Gavin Reilly could be a shout

tartofmidlothian

Rangers want Craig Bryson, he would be a good signing. Remember JJ wanted him for us? Getting on a bit now though, he's 32.

Told tonight Cummings is back to hibs ( not read  the thread apologies if it’s a Peebles moment ) 

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, the_jailer said:

Greg Stewart back to Aberdeen 

Am I the only one who finds this a bit odd if he goes back to Aberdeen.

He went to Aberdeen and didn't really stand out first time, (dare I say was a disappointment) had a goal rate of 1 in 10 in the league. He goes to Kilmarnock who use he really effectively, get the most out of him and he scores at a rate of 1 in 2. To me it suggests that McInnes either uses him poorly or not in the right position. Aberdeen also has a few Forward players who are on form and doing well. To me (if it does happen) of Aberdeen not thinking through a loan deal. They see how well he is doing at Kilmarnock and forget their own manager couldn't get that out of him when he was at them before.

Hubz now supposedly interested in taking Jack Hendry on loan from sellik...as well as Lewis Morgan...and Scott Allan...Lennon obsessed much

43 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Christhian Stuani to Barcelona :lol:

as a backup he should be fine. he ha 33 goals in 47 games in the league for girona

36 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

as a backup he should be fine. he ha 33 goals in 47 games in the league for girona

Seemingly they want Giroud as well.

tartofmidlothian

Stephen Caulker signed for a Turkish side today, Ryan Babel went to Fulham on loan and Dundee and St Mirren signed a couple of randoms from England.

26 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Stephen Caulker signed for a Turkish side today, Ryan Babel went to Fulham on loan and Dundee and St Mirren signed a couple of randoms from England.

Dw-rDCwXgAIbe3E?format=jpg&name=medium

11 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Graeme Shinnie off to Wigan on pre contract. 

Good bit of business for them seem to do okay on that front gave villa a pumping a few days ago too. 

rudi must stay
On 15/01/2019 at 22:49, Jim Weir said:

Morata to Barcelona would be wrong on every imaginable level 

I hope he does well if so. Nothing wrong with the guy, good player who never seems to fit in anywhere 

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

I hope he does well if so. Nothing wrong with the guy, good player who never seems to fit in anywhere 

His attitude is awful which probably doesn't help him. He can be a very good player and I like his style but most of the time he is offside, on the ground or sulking. Powderpuff I guess. 

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Scott Allan to Hibs on a pre contract confirmed. 

The comfort blanket is back. When is Stokes arriving? 

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Scott Allan to Hibs on a pre contract confirmed. 

Meh. He was never much of a threat to us - popcorn teeth might not even be there next season either

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

The comfort blanket is back. When is Stokes arriving? 

Just got to get the bevvy part of his contract over the line with Heineken UK. 

7 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

They are absolutely wetting themselves on .net, it is hilarious

He will need at least 6 months to get match fit

He’ll be a good player for them in the championship. Might even get them back up in one year, like you’re supposed to. 

Absolute Scenes
20 minutes ago, gjcc said:

He’ll be a good player for them in the championship. Might even get them back up in one year, like you’re supposed to. 

:laugh: I like it

In all seriousness, yes he's a decent player, as is Gauld - but they literally have no strength in midfield except anus blaster Bartley

I like seeing them so excited because when the wheels come crashing off its going to be a delight to watch. What makes it better is that they are probably going to beat Elgin City by quite a margin on Saturday... and that will only add fuel to the false hope of "changed times" ahead.