• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Mikey1874

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

I know I'm not an agent...ken like your not mince!

You've clearly never met Geoff.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
8 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

We will see at the end of Jan when he hasn't signed.

That doesn't prove our interest or otherwise.

You're looking desperate for recognition here.

Just catching up, that's no Daza with another get out of jail free "in the know" post, is it?

"It's 85% happening"

Transfer doesn't materialise.

"Sorry lads, that other 15% let it down eh..."

Edited by hmfc_liam06

StevenNaismith
17 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Just catching up, that's no Daza with another get out of jail free "in the know" post, is it?

"It's 85% happening"

Transfer doesn't materialise.

"Sorry lads, that other 15% let it down eh..."

:clap:

Captain Sausage

Don’t really get the fuss around ITK’ers. The club is trying to do business, some will come off and some won’t. 

People posting on on here with info, whether true or not, doesn’t help the club at all. I’m happy to wait and watch the club website. 

The posters who either post confidential information or make stuff up are doing it for one reason, kudos on an anonymous forum. It’s pretty sad and pathetic tbf. 

All the guff about Adam and Hearts has been quotes from his agent and himself. Our young players must be really pleased that we are supposed to be looking at soon to be clapped out ex_Rankers players. Lafferty left at the first opportunity and Naismith will leave in the summer. But hey why invest in the future by nurturing young players .

3 minutes ago, Prof said:

All the guff about Adam and Hearts has been quotes from his agent and himself. Our young players must be really pleased that we are supposed to be looking at soon to be clapped out ex_Rankers players. Lafferty left at the first opportunity and Naismith will leave in the summer. But hey why invest in the future by nurturing young players .

Nurturing doesn't mean playing them when they are not ready for regular first team football. 

6 minutes ago, Prof said:

... who will leave for Championship clubs / OF after their first decent season. A good team cannot consist entirely of youngsters.

6 minutes ago, Prof said:

Young players can learn a hell of a lot from good pro's who have been around and played in the EPL just from training with them so long as you get the right ones.

Look at the way Naismith talks with the younger players during games and either gives them advice and that bit of encouragement they might not get or take from lesser more inexperienced players.

Nothing wrong with having a couple of those types around who help to "nurture" the young players.

5 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Nurturing doesn't mean playing them when they are not ready for regular first team football. 

Indeed. Nurturing includes putting them out on loan, giving them vital game time.

Some of the best players in the world have done a graft out on loan at the start of their careers.

31 minutes ago, Prof said:

Lafferty left after scoring shitloads of goals for us and Naismith has been far and away our best player last and this season. I dare say the young players have learned a great deal from both of them. Good and bad.

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Wake me up when the window closed. Yawn. 

No need. 

The sound of it "slamming  shut" should wake you up. 

Bazzas right boot
36 minutes ago, Prof said:

Aye, young players must hate it when experienced internationals come to the club. 

The fans hate it as well, it's shite. 

Yes Souttar has been well annoyed at having Berra to help him or Naismith making sure Mulraney was supported when he came on.

These experienced pros in training must be a nightmare for the young lads.

2 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Aye, young players must hate it when experienced internationals come to the club. 

The fans hate it as well, it's shite. 

Correct to many folk believe what happens on Champo manager is like real life.

In any proffesion you learn from more experienced work colleagues(apprenticeship) I don't see football being any different.

4 hours ago, Prof said:

What a pile of shite.

Remember the last time we relied solely on youngsters? We were relegated.

6 minutes ago, Homme said:

What a pile of shite.

Tbf we did have a 15 point penalty to make up. Those kids actually won more points that season than Hibs.

Just now, DH1986 said:

Tbf we did have a 15 point penalty to make up. Those kids actually won more points that season than Hibs.

We were relegated though. They couldn't do enough to keep us up as admirable as they performed at times. 

24 minutes ago, Homme said:

What a pile of shite.

There’s a selection of supporters who think you can half fill a team with young players and still compete.

But you know, as long as we get a couple of mill for a couple of them it doesn’t matter if we finish 6th.

Its all about making transfer fees and not winning trophies.  :mw_confused:

1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

There’s a selection of supporters who think you can half fill a team with young players and still compete.

But you know, as long as we get a couple of mill for a couple of them it doesn’t matter if we finish 6th.

Its all about making transfer fees and not winning trophies.  :mw_confused:

Alan Hansen got it wrong! 

23 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

The amount of folk pulling up Chris Sutton and Mikey Stewart is something else.

Both really are slavering *****. Stewart refuses to even consider another's point whilst Sutton is nothing more than a yokel wind-up merchant. 

They are but have also made some decent and very basic points on the whole Morelosgate thing. Which has led to the zombie hordes going 0-100 without engaging their lone braincells.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, sadj said:

They are but have also made some decent and very basic points on the whole Morelosgate thing. Which has led to the zombie hordes going 0-100 without engaging their lone braincells.

Indeed.

Ministry MK2
8 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Young players can learn a hell of a lot from good pro's who have been around and played in the EPL just from training with them so long as you get the right ones.

Look at the way Naismith talks with the younger players during games and either gives them advice and that bit of encouragement they might not get or take from lesser more inexperienced players.

Nothing wrong with having a couple of those types around who help to "nurture" the young players.

Exactly, a lot of youngsters at the club would bite off your arm to have a career like Naismith and Adam have had. Can only be a good thing for them to be learning from these players. 

9 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

His wages are the stumbling block. Still think it’ll be done.

Have we agreed to pay 85% of his wages? :lol:

Clerry Jambo
26 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Where's that benefactor!!

On 03/01/2019 at 13:35, Mr Elwood P said:

The English Championship will have plenty players that can’t get a game for their current club but would walk into our starting 11. No logic  to state that a player not playing for Stoke has any relevance to whether or not he’d be a success at Hearts.

Wasn’t in the squad for today’s game. Is that normal? 

4 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Normal in what sense?

Is he regularly not in the squad or is it just now transfer runours have come up? I thought he was a benchwarmer not a reserve. 

Edited by Dayman

GorgieRules22

No sure who it was but last week they said that they worked with his brother and he was waiting for a pay off from Stoke before being able to do something. If this is the case it’s going to be the end of the window for something to happen even if it’s going to happen at all. For what it’s worth I think he’d be a great signing.

StevenNaismith
51 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Have we agreed to pay 85% of his wages? :lol:

I’ll leave the percentages to Daza, I just pass on any little bits I get told.

11 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Is he regularly not in the squad or is it just now transfer runours have come up? I thought he was a benchwarmer not a reserve. 

He has apparently played three games all season for the first team so is not in favour. He is also out of contract at the end of the season and in discussions to end his contract now. Presumably because he wants to play and move on to somewhere that he can get a regular game.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

Rangers business today may help our case reducing expectations 

42 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

I’ll leave the percentages to Daza, I just pass on any little bits I get told.

:lol: 

87% or GTF.

1 hour ago, Angel eyes said:

Think I’d rather have Ian black back same age? and cheaper.

Step away from the crack pipe!

Absolute Scenes

Before folk lose the plot when he does sign for Hibs...is he really that good a signing? Feel like he’s coming into Hibs with a lot of expectation to hit the ground running, but in all seriousness what has he achieved since his “dream” move to Sporting?? IMO him moving to Portugal that young was one of the stupidest things for his career. He had so much promise and had he stayed with united, or within Scotland a few more years, he would have earned a great move that would have worked out well for him. So before folk start screaming and finding another excuse to have a go at levein, there’s clearly a reason we havent gone for him, either because Naismith has agreed to sign for us and is obviously the better player, or we have something else lined up. Either way, we aren’t the team that desperately need better players, Hibs are. So let them go nuts and bring in all the loanees they can’t afford, build up the excitement and false hope within their support of morons. we all remember what happened last time they pumped their team full of loanees. I trust Levein me his judgement on players. HHGH

EDIT: WRONG BLOODY THREAD ?

Edited by Absolute Scenes