• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Mikey1874

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

Why?

Cause you’ve been a known slaver for quite a long time and just recycle things other people have put on other threads or take hundreds of shots in the dark hoping something will stick

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, The Merse said:

Keep up the good work Budgie!

21 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I actually thought @Jim Weir was Budgie. Either that or Spencer... again... Maybe Spencer and all his subsequent pseudos were Budgie too? ?

11 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Mrs Budge posts on JKB. 

Shirley not.

_99290229_14444531.jpg

34 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

We are not even interested in charlie Adam. 

Well that puts that one to bed 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Why?

Random words without any substance. Personally I wouldn't feel comfortable

7 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

_99290229_14444531.jpg

:lol:

I’ll just point out for the avoidance of doubt here however @The Merse. I’ve known Budgie for about ten years, and I’ve also met Frank on a couple of occasions these last few seasons. Different people. 

Bazzas right boot
35 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I read that in Alicia Silverstone’s voice from Clueless.

Pretty impressive for a grown man tbh. 

I have just  googled her, ahhh the memories. ?

1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Pretty impressive for a grown man tbh. 

I have just  googled her, ahhh the memories. ?

CE2EB74D-C60D-4D8A-A81B-B6087EFACB07.jpeg

59 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Just about every club has a Sammon and an Amankwaa.....

Players who have signed and done nothing of note and have been a complete waste of money. 

True, At least it's not the 50k per week der hun are still paying Pena and Herrera!!

2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

That’s the crux of it, we don’t need three £2.5k p/w signings. We do need one outstanding midfield player at a similar level to Naismith & Berra. 

Exactly. If we had 4 or 5 of the standard of Berra etc Then we have 20 players we can plug in without too much difference. 

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Stuff that had nothing to do with football.

Tsk, some people eh?

Anyhoo, back on topic

645565108_charlieadam.thumb.JPEG.3f9664853a885ff54342c5cf382b451d.JPEG

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

How much cash though for our 2? They have been disastrous. Malaury Martin can be added to the list too sadly.

Less than Rangers are wasting on a number of their poor signings , Pena for one. Just google Ronnie Deila to see how much of Celtics money he wasted. Every club has them and usually a good few. 

1 hour ago, Agentjambo said:

Leeds shaughnessy coming in plus trying to get a winger if they can move either Amankwaa or mulraney. 

not quite true !

Shaughnessy "may" arrive on loan, however he will be in the Leeds squad for the upcoming QPR game, so not as "done deal"  as folk think !

Mulraney will go nowehere,  he has replaced Danny on the fringes of the first team.  Danny could well be shipped, if a termination of contract deal can be reached.

anyway, Charlie Adam... would be a decent addition  !

As another has already said....its gonna be a long month

Alex Kintner
15 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

not quite true !

Shaughnessy "may" arrive on loan, however he will be in the Leeds squad for the upcoming QPR game, so not as "done deal"  as folk think !

Mulraney will go nowehere,  he has replaced Danny on the fringes of the first team.  Danny could well be shipped, if a termination of contract deal can be reached.

Wasn’t in squad for Leeds’ last match

3 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Had it confirmed today Levein has definitely been speaking with Adam, and his brother also said "he gets on really well with Levein."

?

Alex Kintner
4 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Had it confirmed today Levein has definitely been speaking with Adam, and his brother also said "he gets on really well with Levein."

:scenes:

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

As I said before Levein picked him in something like 17 out of 24 internationals as Scotland manager after he'd had only 1 cap under Burley. They clearly have a relationship and likely a degree of mutual respect. 

doctor jambo
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

As I said before Levein picked him in something like 17 out of 24 internationals as Scotland manager after he'd had only 1 cap under Burley. They clearly have a relationship and likely a degree of mutual respect. 

Its kind of sad when the top drawer players- Berra, Lafferty, Naismith , Souttar and now possibly Adam, think more of our manager than a fair few of our fans.

Quite tragic really

Henry. Henry.
15 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Wasn’t in squad for Leeds’ last match

F.A. Cup weekend this week. I’d imagine Leeds will be resting a few of their top men.   

Edited by Henry. Henry.

number witheld
3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Its kind of sad when the top drawer players- Berra, Lafferty, Naismith , Souttar and now possibly Adam, think more of our manager than a fair few of our fans.

Quite tragic really

True and i reckon they may know a little more about professional football than 95% JT's..... 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
43 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Less than Rangers are wasting on a number of their poor signings , Pena for one. Just google Ronnie Deila to see how much of Celtics money he wasted. Every club has them and usually a good few. 

3 more years for Amankwaa then. It's fine . Everyone else is doing it

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

:lol:

I’ll just point out for the avoidance of doubt here however @The Merse. I’ve known Budgie for about ten years, and I’ve also met Frank on a couple of occasions these last few seasons. Different people. 

:interehjrling:

I was always under the impression that you didn't really exist in real-life and were actually a sinister Russian spybot.

I demand proof!

Governor Tarkin
22 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Quite tragic really

Stockholm syndrome, Doc.

10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

3 more years for Amankwaa then. It's fine . Everyone else is doing it

No.....just 5 or 6 months at maximum.

But next year we’ll have another. Might be Mulraney...might be Wighton....might be Lee. But rest assured we’ll have one......every club does.

7 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I was always under the impression that you didn't really exist in real-life and were actually a sinister Russian spybot.

I demand proof!

Easily enough done! ?

My second kid is due on 30th January, but when I am finally back attending games regularly, I’ll be in back in 1874 I reckon. Happy to have a pint and a spraff, just as I always was in Diggers, Dickens, Platform 5, Haymarket etc. Genuinely would be happy to say hi and raise a glass. ?

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier
Didn’t scan right

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Easily enough done! ?

My second kid is due on 30th January, but when I am finally back attending games regularly, I’ll be in back in 1874 I reckon. Happy to have a pint and a spraff, just as I always was in Diggers, Dickens, Platform 5, Haymarket etc. Genuinely would be happy to say hi and raise a glass. ?

All at once? No wonder he sees you as a spybot.

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Easily enough done! ?

Our second kid is due on 30th January, but when I am finally back attending games regularly, I’ll be in back in 1874 I reckon. Happy to have a pint and a spraff, just as I always was in Diggers, Dickens, Platform 5, Haymarket etc. Genuinely would be happy to say hi and raise a glass. ?

I'll see you there before the end of the season for sure. ?

Mrs Glib must be getting to the pissed off stage now though. I know your efforts may seem unappreciated but keep spoiling her rotten and best of luck to you all for the coming month.

:)

15 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Time will tell.

No it won’t. Several posters know we have enquired about/spoken to Adam. That does not mean that we will sign him nor that Levein or anyone else at the club will come out and say “yeah we tried to sign Adam” so on this one your talking rubbish and backing it up with a post that can be skewed any way needed to back up your fictitious point.

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Mrs Glib must be getting to the pissed off stage now though. I know your efforts may seem unappreciated but keep spoiling her rotten and best of luck to you all for the coming month.

Would you not think mrs @Glib and Shameless Crier Would be pissed off just by being Mrs Glib. Poor lady ? imagine having to put up with Mr Glib day in day out......  

Just joking Mr Glib , best wishes for the wee one 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Would you not think mrs @Glib and Shameless Crier Would be pissed off just by being Mrs Glib. Poor lady ? imagine having to put up with Mr Glib day in day out......  

Has to be a tough gig! :lol:

Edited by Governor Tarkin

8 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

That would be good. ?

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Just joking Mr Glib , best wishes for the wee one 

?... dick

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Has to be a tough gig! :lol:

?

AllyjamboDerbyshire
51 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Quite tragic really

I'd suggest it's better that way round than the other.

Geoff the Mince
3 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

We are not even interested in charlie Adam

You are not an agent 

You are not ITK

Please shut up .

5 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

You are not an agent 

You are not ITK

Please shut up .

:greatpost:

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Quite tragic really

It is better that way.  

Regardless, a lot of people within Hearts and out with Hearts, but within the game, spoke highly of Locke, McGlynn, and Cathro.  

They all were criticised too.   

It is part of the territory, as is the over the top praise, you also sometimes get. 

Edited by Paolo

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

You are not an agent 

You are not ITK

Please shut up .

:arf:

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I demand proof!

I can confirm Glib is a real person and was less annoying in person when I’ve met him ???

Edited by To Be Frank

1 hour ago, Geoff the Mince said:

You are not an agent 

You are not ITK

Please shut up .

I know I'm not an agent...ken like your not mince!

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

Tsk, some people eh?

Anyhoo, back on topic

645565108_charlieadam.thumb.JPEG.3f9664853a885ff54342c5cf382b451d.JPEG

Very early contender for post of the year, well done my man !! :clap: