Hearts Transfer window ( merged )

cb1874

11 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Bit of both mate.

Cheers for the reply bud. 

Hopefully we can get the business done that paves the way for Adam yo sign.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• sadj

8 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Am I surprised we are taking a risk on lopes, no because that seems to be the market we are in. Budget must be bust. Must be cheap.

It seems to be the market most teams are in at the moment. 

rudi must stay

Underwhelmed by Lopes to be honest. Doesn't look quick and his crossing looks pretty basic, but his tracking back looks a strong attribute in his game. That's something that's a must for Levein so he could fit in

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

It seems to be the market most teams are in at the moment. 

Even Arsenal have said loan players only this window...tick tock.

Bridge of Djoum
22 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Shankland is a funny one. There must be a reason no-one has went for him during the last two transfer windows...

?

Jakey The Rangers ****** would be my guess.

When he talks it sounds like he spends a lot of his time hanging around outside pharmacies or on the swings at his local park. Probably tucks his trackie bottoms into his socks. 

16 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Am I surprised we are taking a risk on lopes, no because that seems to be the market we are in. Budget must be bust. Must be cheap.

1B8CFB29-397D-4693-8740-60DBCAC7E6B5.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

The number of loaned players in Scotland has never been higher.....and the OF probably have more than most other Premiership sides. 

10 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

When he talks it sounds like he spends a lot of his time hanging around outside pharmacies or on the swings at his local park. Probably tucks his trackie bottoms into his socks. 

He’s a pt didn’t want to move unless the wages were good enough to let him stop that. Might of changed now wi being full time at Ayr but i know that was his thought process previously

13 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Most clubs in the uk are cash skint. They have raised their expenditure levels on running costs to the level of their incomes or greater, even with huge tv incomes in England, which means very little spare cash for transfers, even on the never, never. I believe part of Arsenal’s problem is FFP given what has been spent on transfers and wages  in last 3/4 years. Reason they pulled out of Ramsey contract negotiations. Why pay him £200k per week when they can get two/ three very good players for the same amount. City are in real bother with FFP and likely to get a CL ban. 

Arsenal have at least two new sponsorship deals kicking in this summer which allows them to spend a significant chunk of money in the summer but not now. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, sadj said:

He’s a pt didn’t want to move unless the wages were good enough to let him stop that. Might of changed now wi being full time at Ayr but i know that was his thought process previously

Still a jakey.

22 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Underwhelmed by Lopes to be honest. Doesn't look quick and his crossing looks pretty basic, but his tracking back looks a strong attribute in his game. That's something that's a must for Levein so he could fit in

Doesn't look quick?! Have you watched his YouTube compilation?

35 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

UnfortunateDimwittedBoar-max-1mb.gif

Bridge of Djoum
34 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

And you wonder why folk think you're Hibs....

You do yourself no favors.

36 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Is Lopes not just a rumour, as yet?

Save your (non) surprise until later.

Edited by JamboAl

44 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Really???  You become more obvious with every post. Not long now!!

Thanks as aleays for the snippets gang.

Can i be the first preemptively to state that its Adam, not Adams. Not seem it done yet but if he does sign, this place will be rife wi that extra s. And it’ll pit ma gas at a peep.

3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Thanks as aleays for the snippets gang.

Can i be the first preemptively to state that its Adam, not Adams. Not seem it done yet but if he does sign, this place will be rife wi that extra s. And it’ll pit ma gas at a peep.

Or pronouncing his name like Stéphane Adam’s. 

The Future's Maroon
2 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Been after any oppurtunity to get him for the last 3 windows. I'd expect it to carry on until he ends up here.

Sometimes I wonder why you bother mate after all the ridicule you get from some.

I know your info is solid, some come off and some don’t....it’s when the ones that don’t come off you get pelters, we enquire about shit loads of players all the time (shock, the managers job), I slipped up last night and mentioned someone and instantly shot down.

The fact a few on here are willing to share titbits should be applauded not shot down, not everyone we go for comes off.

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Sometimes I wonder why you bother mate after all the ridicule you get from some.

I know your info is solid, some come off and some don’t....it’s when the ones that don’t come off you get pelters, we enquire about shit loads of players all the time (shock, the managers job), I slipped up last night and mentioned someone and instantly shot down.

The fact a few on here are willing to share titbits should be applauded not shot down, not everyone we go for comes off.

Craig Bryson was your one ??

2 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

??????

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, johnking123 said:

Has been talk of a couple of usa players from our joint venture. But that will be for our youth system.

If thats the case, then they will be at least 18 years old under FIFA rules so would be for the reserves.

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Good input. How many times have you seen him play? 

Family in Peterborough no not the prison. Have you ever been there it’s a beautiful part of the country.

38 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Family in Peterborough no not the prison. Have you ever been there it’s a beautiful part of the country.

Come on then misery guts, what intelligence have your family in Peterborough got on this lad then...?

The Future's Maroon
1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Craig Bryson was your one ??

Yes, it was, as that was a snippet I was told,  I picked it up wrong thinking it was the last few days when in fact it was about a month ago....making me out to be full of shit,  we did enquire though.

Just like I said we were in contact with Darren Fletcher in the past which is also true (100% if folk want percentages ?)

If you don’t ask and all that!

3 hours ago, sadj said:

Forever the troll ??

Starting to think your either Godinho or Smith knocked ya back ?

Nah Smith is growing on me but the long throws really annoy me, they are pish.

3 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Nah Smith is growing on me but the long throws really annoy me, they are pish.

That I can understand , I was unsure to start with but I think that had more to to do with a general distrust of Cathro’s signings and seeing him moved around. As a player he’s very solid I think (as your aware from previous debates) Id be interested to know the ins and outs of chances and goals from long throws as we don’t seem to do much that stands out even in the second phase.

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

No its not. It’s an absolute dump. 

8 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Ye. Not lightening quick no

We are obviously not watching the same video. He is clearly quick.

This Lopes lad allows us to play a number of ways due to the fact he can play 4 or 5 positions, mainly as a central mid or right mid/right wing back. 

It looks like a 3 man defence is CL’s preference so this would allow us to be much stronger with a better balance going forward.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
9 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Yes, it was, as that was a snippet I was told,  I picked it up wrong thinking it was the last few days when in fact it was about a month ago....making me out to be full of shit,  we did enquire though.

Just like I said we were in contact with Darren Fletcher in the past which is also true (100% if folk want percentages ?)

If you don’t ask and all that!

I heard this last week. No idea how definite, though. 

32 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

This Lopes lad allows us to play a number of ways due to the fact he can play 4 or 5 positions, mainly as a central mid or right mid/right wing back. 

It looks like a 3 man defence is CL’s preference so this would allow us to be much stronger with a better balance going forward.

According to Peterborough fans he can barely take a throw in so not sure about the whole 4/5 position thing.

11 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Buying or selling?

:look:

scott herbertson
11 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

And you wonder why folk think you're Hibs....

You do yourself no favors.

Lucky it’s not Hibs net or it would be Launch the Fud, as they say over there,  for LF Hearts

15 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

According to Peterborough fans he can barely take a throw in so not sure about the whole 4/5 position thing.

Aye, he looks a bit raw. 

Stewart on current form would be a great signing.... but mind how brutally poor he was when on loan at Aberdeen ?    

11 minutes ago, 1874KRM said:

Jack Ross trying to sign him at sunderland

Jack Ross and Sunderland will struggle big time when they have to do some proper scouting.

Just now, DG_HMFC said:

Jack Ross and Sunderland will struggle big time when they have to do some proper scouting.

His scouting is shocking at Sunderland haha

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, 1874KRM said:

His scouting is shocking at Sunderland haha

Why? Stick to what you know. Jon McLaughlin and Jimmy Dunne I would say was excellent scouting