Hearts Transfer window ( merged )

cb1874

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Wow. The amount of ?ends on here is sickening.

I Still believe Charlie Adam will be a Hearts player. Might not happen this window but I believe we have spoken to him and he is keen. It was left at that. Likewise Jamie Walker. 

There could be another 2 players arriving in January if another 1 or 2 go out as planned.

Bags of sh!te get thrown at you on here for passing on some info. Grow up ladies.

Ignore mate , your info always appreciated 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• sadj

Couple of pre contracts yes but getting Souttar tied down is huge for me. Off the radar at the moment with the injury but easily as good as mckenna and look at the sums being mentioned with him

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I Still believe Charlie Adam will be a Hearts player. Might not happen this window but I believe we have spoken to him and he is keen. It was left at that. Likewise Jamie Walker. 

There could be another 2 players arriving in January if another 1 or 2 go out as planned.

Bags of sh!te get thrown at you on here for passing on some info. Grow up ladies.

Keep passing the info on. 

Folk don't know the difference here of being interested / talking to a player and him signing. 

It's almost like more than one club can be interested, speak and offer terms to a player. 

We could offer 10 contracts to ten different players but only one might sign for us. 

For some that means we were never interested in the other 9 and anyone that thought we where was talking shite. 

It's quite tragic. 

I remember the comments you got regarding Berra and Lafferty and the Naismith original thread ?

Some folk actually think because a player does not sign for us that we were never interested in them or never will be. I worry for these folk. 

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Craig Zlevein said he’s not interested, just a hunch but that I think means we’re not in for him or even have been.

Fair enough but no need to get sarcastic or arsey with someone who is passing on info. 

I wouldn't be Suprised if we were very interested, CL rates the lad hugely, but finances, depending on other interest would stop it going further. 

15 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I Appreciate it !! .. ignore mate 

Edited by Bighenry

33 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

You'll notice it's mostly the kickback fruiters that give you a hard time mate. Genuinely skip the majority of the chat on here for the input of a few names, yours being one of them. Haters gonna hate. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
40 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Roll with the punches lad. You were  there with the Naismith information a year ago.

Some things come off others don't. 

43 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

This place is brimming at the seams with them

There's no other poster giving us any other signings info on here so .......

Keep passing on the info Daz its much appreicated 

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I think it would be remiss not to look to add.

The ante has been upped the competition fierce

???

51 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Thought Walker had already played for two teams this season?

11 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Thought Walker had already played for two teams this season?

He has.

Started one game for Wigan in the League Cup and then another 17 appearances with Peterborough.

According to what I’ve read the only place he can go is a country with a different transfer window toWigan.

Just now, DH1986 said:

He has.

Started one game for Wigan in the League Cup and then another 17 appearances with Peterborough.

According to what I’ve read the only place he can go is a country with a different transfer window toWigan.

Yet we’re apparently signing him? ?

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Yet we’re apparently signing him? ?

Could in the summer. 

Showing interest now and signing a player in the summer isn't that much of a stretch? 

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

I'm constantly baffled why people lose their shite on here about whether one or other signing doesn't work out. Surely they know that for every five you're after, maybe one will happen?

There's an awful lot of variables from "I'd be interested" to "scarf above the head" to fall in to place". 

I come on here for a bit of info and gossip. If it doesn't pan out I'll not be jumping off a cliff anytime soon.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

I'm constantly baffled why people lose their shite on here about whether one or other signing doesn't work out. Surely they know that for every five you're after, maybe one will happen?

There's an awful lot of variables from "I'd be interested" to "scarf above the head" to fall in to place". 

I come on here for a bit of info and gossip. If it doesn't pan out I'll not be jumping off a cliff anytime soon.

Watch the Sunderland documentary on Netflix. A bit of insight into the window 

Big Slim Stylee
6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Thanks mate. Haven’t got round to watching yet but heard it’s good. Seemingly the sheer incompetence on display is breathtaking ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Thanks mate. Haven’t got round to watching yet but heard it’s good. Seemingly the sheer incompetence on display is breathtaking ?

Melt under pressure. Well worth a look.  The episodes in the windows might help people understand more about the difficulty of landing a player. 

2 Scottish players feature McCormick and Martin 

adambraejambo

Don't get why people get upset about some people posting rumours/info We can make up our own mind if we want to believe it or not. I'd much rather have what we have now than being back in the 80s when Hearts clubcall was about or only finding out about a signing on back page of the Evening News . 

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, adambraejambo said:

Don't get why people get upset about some people posting rumours/info We can make up our own mind if we want to believe it or not. I'd much rather have what we have now than being back in the 80s when Hearts clubcall was about or only finding out about a signing on back page of the Evening News . 

Completely agree, if I dont believe a poster with rumours I just ignore what they post. People seem to want to not only show they dont believe the person but beat that person into submission.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Great documentary Sir Gio! Absolute madness the world of football transfers. The set up and training facilities at Sunderland are incredible. 

3 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Thanks for the info Daza, always appreciated.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
17 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Great documentary Sir Gio! Absolute madness the world of football transfers. The set up and training facilities at Sunderland are incredible. 

It was. Bain I felt a bit sorry for despite clearly being in love with himself. 

Caught in the middle of a  hopeless situation.  Probably doesn't deserve sympathy right enough but not a job many could have succeeded in. 

Aidan McGeady throwing Coleman under the bus a real highlight  :lol:

1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

Not out of contract till 2020

Nothing to stop Wigan and Hearts agreeing to transfer his registration in the summer. He doesn’t have to see out his contract and a deal for the summer could be done this month subject to medical in summer. If Wigan have no plans to play him, which seems to be the case, then he would be as well training with us until summer. 

jamboinglasgow
8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Nothing to stop Wigan and Hearts agreeing to transfer his registration in the summer. He doesn’t have to see out his contract and a deal for the summer could be done this month subject to medical in summer. If Wigan have no plans to play him, which seems to be the case, then he would be as well training with us until summer. 

Or his contact is the option of a year extension to make it to 2020.

4 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

F###k em Daz. Your info is appreciated by the majority 

Exactly.   :icon14:

37 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Or his contact is the option of a year extension to make it to 2020.

It was a 2.5 year contract according to reports at the time

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

It was a 2.5 year contract according to reports at the time

I have seen contracts reported as the including the option as such (only later do you find out there was an option on it.) 

The White Cockade
4 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Hibs now favourites to sign Lawrence Shankland

thought he was going to Swansea?

would be a great signing for the Hobos so hopefully that doesn't happen

21 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

thought he was going to Swansea?

would be a great signing for the Hobos so hopefully that doesn't happen

Would be a decent punt for them. Totally unproven in the top league. 

The White Cockade
Just now, Jamhammer said:

Would be a decent punt for them. Totally unproven in the top league. 

yeah nothing is guaranteed but I would be happy for us to take a punt

on a guy who has scored the goals he has 

1 minute ago, The White Cockade said:

yeah nothing is guaranteed but I would be happy for us to take a punt

on a guy who has scored the goals he has 

Likewise but would recognise it as a punt. Naismith and Berra were great signings. Defoe is a great signing. 

2 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Likewise but would recognise it as a punt. Naismith and Berra were great signings. Defoe is a great signing. 

Defoe is done and will provide nowhere near value for money

The White Cockade
3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

agreed but less of  a punt than Wighton or Amankwaa in my book

6 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

0% chance Shankland goes to Hibs :rofl:

If he does it'll cost them. Probably take £500k or maybe a bit less if immediately loaned back.

21 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Love to see him back, has he played any games for the reserves yet? 

Was reading this the other day, https://www.modernfitba.com/blogs/2018/11/20/2b1l82e153564vlakx0ekz0fwcdp6v?rq=Vanecek

Depends on the formation we play.

If we are going 4-4-2 then i’d be inclined to agree as it would give us a better balance.

If we’re back to a 3 man defence, we’ve still got Garuccio & Mitchell, Burns, Mulraney and Naisy sort of operates in that left channel.

On the right we’ve got 3 young guys and Smith who’s more defensive. 

We build up a lot down the left but we play quite direct on the right side. We need someone more attacking down the right imo with a better delivery as Vanecek and Naisy both like to move in from that position onto their stronger foot.

Very much agree with this , 3 at the back at home would more likely be a 3-4-1-2 or 3-4-2-1 I’d think which would probably suit Mitchell as we should have more of the ball. Morrison and Mitchell at home. If we need solid defence though has to be Garuccio and Smith as the two previously mentioned are very susceptible defensively I think.

Im hoping we will play with at the back more often second half of the season as I think our balance is better and it allows us to utilise Djoum , Naismith and Lee far better. 

7 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

agreed but less of  a punt than Wighton or Amankwaa in my book

Maybe slightly less of a punt than Wighton, I'd probably agree, but certainly more of a punt than Amankwaa. 

(Danish U16 to U21's. FC Copenhagen first team player previous interest from Ajax, Chelsea etc. Compared to second top scorer in Scottish second tier, who is having a couple of great seasons but showed no sign of that in previous loans etc) 

3 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Maybe slightly less of a punt than Wighton, I'd probably agree, but certainly more of a punt than Amankwaa. 

(Danish U16 to U21's. FC Copenhagen first team player previous interest from Ajax, Chelsea etc. Compared to second top scorer in Scottish second tier, who is having a couple of great seasons but showed no sign of that in previous loans etc) 

When you say Interest by Ajax and Chelsea is that the same kind of interest as Spurs had in Sean Clare? if these clubs actually want a player they just go and sign them.

Just now, RudiHMFC said:

When you say Interest by Ajax and Chelsea is that the same kind of interest as Spurs had in Sean Clare? if these clubs actually want a player they just go and sign them.

Maybe it means they sent a scout to watch him play. 

1 minute ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Lennon got McCall the Ayr job. Not saying that means Shankland is going to Hibs though.

Can you elaborate?

7 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Maybe it means they sent a scout to watch him play. 

Aye maybe and most likely thought this guy is rubbish.