Hearts Transfer window ( merged )

cb1874

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

PLEASEBESKINNYPLEASEBESKINNYPLEASEBESKINNYPLEASEBESKINNYPLEASEBESKINNY!!!!

:wub:

Or someone better. ?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• sadj

1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Do you have a thing for Skinny... Just something making me think that. Just can’t quite put my finger on it. 

24 minutes ago, PaulHartley10 said:

I'll go for Conor Shaughnessy and David Milinkovic.

Thats very specific in terms of guesses , what makes you think that?

4 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Or someone better. ?

Ludicrous!

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Do you have a thing for Skinny... Just something making me think that. Just can’t quite put my finger on it. 

I honestly believe if we had managed to tie him down to a deal, we had a potential ‘legend’ on our hands. Rate him very highly.

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, OTT said:

Says Shaughnessy can play CM too, so IMO given Levein likes a player who can cover other positions this could be him? 

defensive mid. Makes alot of sense as a signing

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Ludicrous!

I honestly believe if we had managed to tie him down to a deal, we had a potential ‘legend’ on our hands. Rate him very highly.

Legend???? 

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Agreed. Winger would be good. A CH if Dunne leaves.

Neither really musts as such though.

Wouldnt be letting anyone currently involved to leave. Maybe Amankwaa

A winger the same quality as Jones at Killie, or even Frear from Motherwell would complete the jigsaw.

A winger of that calibre is by no means out of our reach.

Think you would definitely see Hearts more as an attacking force, plus we would at last have pace on the break.

This squad of players have a genuine chance of silverware this season as I doubt either sevco or racellic will be this weak again in the coming years. Both will spend.

A pacey winger now, Uche' and Vanaceck in, and we might have a decent shot at the Cup

7 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Legend???? 

Yes. I believe that if we had signed him, he could have went on to win silverware with us, and that our recent injury crisis would have been lessened too. Boy is a player.

19 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Hope not, he's Shite.

Yes. I believe that if we had signed him, he could have went on to win silverware with us, and that our recent injury crisis would have been lessened too. Boy is a player.

Looked half decent in a shit team but apart from that he never really done enough for me.

all about opinions though.

i assume he’s doing great down there then seeing as he’s a player?

havent been keeping tabs on him.

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Looked half decent in a shit team but apart from that he never really done enough for me.

all about opinions though.

i assume he’s doing great down there then seeing as he’s a player?

havent been keeping tabs on him.

As you say it is all about opinions. :thumbsup:

Don't get the love for Milinkovic - very hot and cold. Plus, I remember Levein saying that he needs constant badgering, even during games. I think he (Levein) would rather concentrate on other things than continually nursing Skinny through matches.

Just now, 1874robbo said:

Correct.

so how is he doing though?

Not very well last time I saw an update. Seems to have trouble getting his head in the game down there. Never really see that as something that puts me off a player who has impressed me whilst playing for Hearts though.

rudi must stay
21 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Halme would be the sort of CL signing I would expect

both have long contracts and have played games for a team top of the league.. I don't think we'll be signing either

Not very well last time I saw an update. Seems to have trouble getting his head in the game down there. Never really see that as something that puts me off a player who has impressed me whilst playing for Hearts though.

It’s a big no from me then.

1 hour ago, Official_AB said:

Just been told by a reliable source. 

Defender from Leeds( Not told if loan or signing) 

A winger on loan 

make of it what you will 

Leeds have a small squad. Everyone is playing or injured. Would be very surprised. 

Edit- as above Halme would be the most obvious. Not Cooper or Douglas. 

Edited by Mikey1874

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Played twice all season and that includes the 1st game of the season as a sub. 

Sparkling form.

Geoff the Mince
3 hours ago, thecorrieorphin said:

Allan needs good players about him to perform. Hibs don't have those players 

Yip that's what I said last season , he played well with McGinn and McGeough doing their respective jobs .

As the Hobo midfield is pish  I would expect Allan to be posted missing .

Just now, Oliver Twist said:

Played twice all season and that includes the 1st game of the season as a sub. 

Sparkling form.

Opinions, eh? All good. ?

For my part, I like him a lot. Capable of beating a couple of players, can finish and can run channels. He also puts in a power off work winning the ball back in midfield and when he does, he drives the team further up the park, which has been a problem for us too often. Last night when we were camped in our own half (sometimes our own 18 yard box) and they were shelling balls up to their centre half, I would have liked to have had him on the park to hit them on the break and if not grab a goal, relieve the pressure on our defence by carrying the ball in to their half.

PaulHartley10
35 minutes ago, sadj said:

Thats very specific in terms of guesses , what makes you think that?

Just a guess mate. He's 22, not getting a look in at Leeds and looks the type that'd be loaned out. MacPhee might know a bit about him like he did with Dunne.

Milinkovic was a guess. He has barely made a match day squad at Hull. If he's learned his lesson and apologised to Levein it probably wouldn't be very difficult to make happen.

Opinions, eh? All good. ?

For my part, I like him a lot. Capable of beating a couple of players, can finish and can run channels. He also puts in a power off work winning the ball back in midfield and when he does, he drives the team further up the park, which has been a problem for us too often. Last night when we were camped in our own half (sometimes our own 18 yard box) and they were shelling balls up to their centre half, I would have liked to have had him on the park to hit them on the break and if not grab a goal, relieve the pressure on our defence by carrying the ball in to their half.

Fortunately we're well shot of the lazy good for nothing. 

11 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

both have long contracts and have played games for a team top of the league.. I don't think we'll be signing either

Maybe this is part of the price we've demanded if Djoum is going the other way in the window

As you say, all about opinions. I dont get the Skinny love in myself. 

Yep, he was decent enough in some games, but went missing in lots of others. He did wirk quite hard (which should be a pre-requisite for any player). 

I think people were slightly taken in by his apparent love of Hearts. Personally, he is like many foreign players and goes where the money is. I still think we need better than Skinny in the wide areas. Legend he most definitely was never going to be. IMO. 

rudi must stay
5 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Maybe this is part of the price we've demanded if Djoum is going the other way in the window

To Leeds? Top of the league, heading to the premier League? Djoum would be the luckiest player there has even been if that happened 

7 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

Word on the street yesterday, from my usually reliable source, is that Djoum wants to leave in January. Maybe has something lined up already. Hopefully a rich club willing to pay a fair price...

Heard the same. We haven’t offered him a new deal yet but he has told us he is off in summer if not Jan. 

25 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

To Leeds? Top of the league, heading to the premier League? Djoum would be the luckiest player there has even been if that happened 

Djoum is the best midfielder in Scotland outside Celtic. He would be an asset to most teams even in the English Championship.

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Djoum is the best midfielder in Scotland outside Celtic. He would be an asset to most teams even in the English Championship.

Ye, but your talking an unbelievable level of football to play for Leeds right now. I can't see them being interested

14 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Maybe based on his form for Cameroon but definitely not by his performances for Hearts.

11 minutes ago, DVB said:

Maybe based on his form for Cameroon but definitely not by his performances for Hearts.

His form for Hearts has been a stand out in the last few games. He has the pedigree.

rudi must stay
11 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

His form for Hearts has been a stand out in the last few games. He has the pedigree.

Yes your absolutely right. Fantastic player, he's been amazing

I'm in on your trick of getting Leeds interested, took me a while

1 hour ago, PaulHartley10 said:

Just a guess mate. He's 22, not getting a look in at Leeds and looks the type that'd be loaned out. MacPhee might know a bit about him like he did with Dunne.

Milinkovic was a guess. He has barely made a match day squad at Hull. If he's learned his lesson and apologised to Levein it probably wouldn't be very difficult to make happen.

Oh right I heard his name hours ago , just wondered if you’d the same source ??‍♂️

54 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Aye cause we've been inundated with bids for Djoum haven't we

Just now, johnking123 said:

Milinkovic. Would hopefully aiming for better these days!

Decent player in a rank hearts side gave us hope but wouldn't get near a start in the current hearts side apart from an impact sub

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Seems like the EEN know something too, that posters on here guess at.

:levein_interesting:

Notts passed the name to me , hesusually spot on....

Just now, kimosavi said:

Aye cause we've been inundated with bids for Djoum haven't we

He's been injured and  now he's available on a pre-contract so now's the time you would expect interest

1 minute ago, tcjambo said:

He's been injured and  now he's available on a pre-contract so now's the time you would expect interest

I'm no denying as a free agent there will be interest but he's never the best midfielder outside Celtic he's no even the best midfielder at Hearts.....in my opinion 

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Ah. Guid lad.

Doesn't work for the EEN though.

Nope but hes usually a day quicker than the EEN , they must have been hanging on here soon as the thread appeared ?

Would be happy enough with Milinkovic on a 6 month loan deal. We could do with a creative player, we rely way too heavily on Naismith.