Peter Haring

Selkirkhmfc1874

We've already got most of our lumps back but that didnt prevent a hugely disappointing performance on Wed.  In fairness, maybe they're just lacking game time together.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wavydavy

• davemclaren

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Absolute Scenes

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

We've already got most of our lumps back but that didnt prevent a hugely disappointing performance on Wed.  In fairness, maybe they're just lacking game time together.

To be fair, Uche wont be 100% up to speed yet he still caused a suitable amount of carnage & the 3 big lumps never really put a foot wrong. Midfield was the issue and it's currently lumpless till the Austrian Pirlo comes back.

Not an excuse, we should still have beaten them & tactically got it wrong, just saying is all.

3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Yeah, it can take a bit of time for all those lumps to gel

Dave McCreery's knee

When Haring is back, I hope Levein doesnt play Djoum wide left to accomodate him. Should be Haring and Djoum in centre mid with Lee dropped. 

3 minutes ago, Dave McCreery's knee said:

When Haring is back, I hope Levein doesnt play Djoum wide left to accomodate him. Should be Haring and Djoum in centre mid with Lee dropped. 

My thinking too. 

Doyle

Smith soapy captain garuccio 

Djoum haring

Morrison naismith clare

Uche 

Like to see morrison, clare and Naismith all pretty fluid and swapping positions. 

1 hour ago, MrB1to4 said:

My thinking too. 

Doyle

Djoum haring

Morrison naismith clare

Uche 

Like to see morrison, clare and Naismith all pretty fluid and swapping positions. 

That makes me moist

1 hour ago, MrB1to4 said:

My thinking too. 

Doyle

Djoum haring

Morrison naismith clare

Uche 

Clare on the right and Demi on the left for me

chester copperpot

I remember moaning about him playing DM after his first game and saying 'another player Levein wants to convert from CH to midfield. No way is he going to be good there' 

I was wrong, I was very wrong. Heart beat of our midfield and keeps everything ticking over.

38 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Apparently he’s been offered a new deal. Well deserved.

Would be so good if everyone offered a new deal signed one

Brilliant news.  Can't believe we have offered new contracts to SIX players and one to Naisy.  Levein's doing a brilliant job.  Imagine if they all sign up....

2 hours ago, RENE said:

Brilliant news.  Can't believe we have offered new contracts to SIX players and one to Naisy.  Levein's doing a brilliant job.  Imagine if they all sign up....

Has he offered a new deal to Haring? He is probably the most important player to us other than getting Naismith signed up.

Edited by wavydavy

17 hours ago, Dave McCreery's knee said:

CLsaid he was a week or so behind Uche so tomorrow might just be a bit too soon for him especially against a Junior team where they are used to kicking anything and everything that moves.

22 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I think that all the players who have been out with injuries are still not back to their best. You can see that with Berra and Naismith in particular. It takes a while to get back to where they were pre injury and I imagine Haring will be no different.

The one real positive with Haring is that he was one of our best players while playing with a hernia so now that he hopefully has that sorted he can go from strength to strength unhindered.

• 1 month later...
Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Haring, Naismith and Djoum signed on extended contracts and we will only require a couple of quality additions and a bit of luck with injuries!

Austin MacGlee
1 hour ago, Old Castle Rock said:

That man bun hair style is not good 

His only flaw ?