• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wavydavy

• davemclaren

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Absolute Scenes

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, jbee647 said:

I’ve had 2 hernia ops in the last 10 years, although a very straight forward op, that didn’t require an overnight stay in hospital, on both occasions my doctor signed me off work for six weeks each time.

I had a hernia op earlier this year and mine was a cut and a mesh put in. My GP  recommended two weeks off but after a week I went back to work. Boring as feck at home i was back playing in two weeks.

Pocket billiards ?

1 hour ago, JamboGraham said:

Cowdenbeath match was his 3rd start, his debut was at Cove. He scored in the Cowdenbeath match.

Cheers. My mistake wasn't his debut. Was first half v cowdenbeath thought he was woeful. Forgot he got a goal though. From a header if I recall right.

Rate him now though

Edited by Alan_R

2 hours ago, Herbert said:

The guy has a hairband did anyone really think he wouldn't be good?

As did Stephane Adam, nuff said ?

Captain Bubblebeard
4 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Special mention to this guy for first half of season! Despite needing hernia surgery he's put the team first and played through the injury, huge credit to him because not many players would do the same.

Lol. I let this thread ruin a good portion of my morning by assuming it was confirmation that he would miss the derby through injury and subsequently neglecting to read it. The reality has fair cheered me up! He has been a revelation for us.

All the better as he looked honking in the early LC game I saw him in and thought we had signed a bit of a dud. As usual, I was incorrect...

Edited by Captain Bubblebeard

2 hours ago, jbee647 said:

I’ve had 2 hernia ops in the last 10 years, although a very straight forward op, that didn’t require an overnight stay in hospital, on both occasions my doctor signed me off work for six weeks each time.

And no physical activity like running about 

44 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Even though he’s only 6 months into his 2 year contract I’d be looking to extend it already.

100% One of our best players 

jamboinglasgow

surprised there is nothing about him today.

Until he came off he was one of the best players on the pitch. Has been one of the signings of the season. The fact he has been playing with a hernia for 3 months and still producing top quality performances is testament to his quality and mentality. Imagine what he will be like pain/hernia free.

Have a successful operation and a much needed recovery period.

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Until he came off he was one of the best players on the pitch. Has been one of the signings of the season. The fact he has been playing with a hernia for 3 months and still producing top quality performances is testament to his quality and mentality. Imagine what he will be like pain/hernia free.

Back as soon as possible hopefully. 

5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

He was THE best player on the park until he had to go off injured. Stood head and shoulders during those first 45 mins.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

My favourite player, love Haring. Never a midfielder though. :rofl:

Edited by Bring Back Paulo Sergio

jamboinglasgow
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Back as soon as possible hopefully. 

certain want him back as soon as possible but want him to be fully recovered.

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

certain want him back as soon as possible but want him to be fully recovered.

I agree but we miss him badly. 

i wish jj was my dad

Outstanding tonight. 

Having him.100% fit with Naisy, Uche, Soapy and The Skipper available is some prospect. 

John mcCartney

nuff respect to peter,turned to us twice when walking off

twice....clapping all the way

you know when a hearts player steps into  legend status when the fans even sing the poor ****ers name

viva p h

On 28/12/2018 at 11:26, sadj said:

What the **** are we playinga ****ing defender in midfield for for **** sake. ****ing hate Hearts ****ing going nowhere this guys going to be ****ing useless. 2nd Division in Austria. He wont be good enough for us in defence nevermind ****ing midfield. 

Oh wait he’s ok

Oh wait he’s good

What a signing.....

As I said after Cowdenbeath, MOTM and was Stevie Fultonesque  and was mocked by numerous regular posters.

Eat your hats chaps a true battler and legend in the making! 

rudi must stay

Haring plays games with a pipe in his mouth and slippers on in our league. A wee rest is well earned, we are quite lucky to not be short of options in central midfield, Cochrane can be brought in too

11 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

Know nothing about hernia operations/recovery time. Will he back for Livi or Dundee? 

I’d imagine Killie or Livi league match would be more realistic. 

He's like a mashup up of Neil Berry's defensive presence, Stefano Salvatori's dynamism and Thomas Flogel's technique, with Mauricio Pinilla's headband thrown in. The most complete central midfielder we've had for ages. Him and Naismith have to be the signings of the season of any club in Scotland for different reasons.

30 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Best performance I’ve seen from a Hearts player at Easter Road in a very long time. 

I felt he was our best player on the park.  With naismith ahead of him creating space for other players Haring can ping the passes about.

His energy closing players down and tackling is 2nd to none.   You noticed how good he is when he went off and we started to lose the midfield battle.

He would of made a massive difference in midfield against the sheep. Badly missed him at pittodrie. We need this guy signed long term ASAP. 

7 hours ago, Clear few said:

As I said after Cowdenbeath, MOTM and was Stevie Fultonesque  and was mocked by numerous regular posters.

Eat your hats chaps a true battler and legend in the making! 

He was good against Cove , could tell he was a baller then , was chatting wi a few backroom staff there about how composed he looked amongst other things. Yup many posters wanted rid after Cowdenbeath. 

Def a legend in the making

Selkirkhmfc1874

Class performer , he's total midfielder! He's got the lot , he's like cross between flogel, brellier , Fulton, John Millar and Neil berry, can pass , can tackle , can head the ball, can score all types goals and he gets about the park 

What a player! We really missed him when he went off. Reads the  game so well. Brave.Breaks up play. Can pass. Can dribble. Wins headers. And scores goals. .... what’s he worth?

letsalldothebeattie

The love for the man grows more and more each game. What a shift again last night while carrying an injury. Felt we lost a bit in the middle when he went off but thankfully held on to get the win

letsalldothebeattie
4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Most effective away performance by an Austrian since Hitler sliced his way through Belgium. 

You saying Tommy Flogel didn’t turn up for away games

9 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Never a midfielder ?

The boy is an all round midfielder, 

He wins tackles, passes well, is very composed and scores goals and he was a class act last night, a true professional. 

Only a matter of time before he gets called up for the Austrian national side imo 

Edited by franko1874

6 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

Never a midfielder ?

The boy is an all round midfielder, 

He wins tackles, passes well, is very composed and scores goals and he was a class act last night, a true professional. 

Only a matter of time before he gets called up for the Austrian national side imo 

Edited by franko1874

9 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Apologies, just noticed your sarcasm ? 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, franko1874 said:

Never a midfielder ?

I know right. ? Thought he was made for that position after the first time I seen him play there.  He's frighteningly good.