• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Rick James

• milky_26

• Carl Fredrickson

Samuel Camazzola
On 27/12/2018 at 17:55, Morgan said:

Is that who makes the Haggis flavored crisp?

Just noticed my local Lidl stocks Mackie's Haggis flavour. I'll need to try these and report back. 

3 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Just noticed my local Lidl stocks Mackie's Haggis flavour. I'll need to try these and report back. 

:thumbsup: 

These. Advertised as being "perfect  with beer"... two of my favourite things in life!

2018-12-30-16-21-13--1335921093.jpg

Edited by Tynieman
spelling

Carl Fredrickson
20 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

These. Advertised as being "perfect  with beer"... two of my favourite things in life!

2018-12-30-16-21-13--1335921093.jpg

I concur. These crisps are the best I have ever tasted.

Carl Fredrickson
4 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Tesco’s cheesy baws are the Mona Lisa of snacks

Thought it was you fishing for a Kenneth Williams image :)

On 27/12/2018 at 15:23, Morgan said:

We tried these crisps a couple of weeks ago, which we bought in ASDA. As it says on the packet, they are great with beer. We also tried some of the Marks and Spencer range they brought out for Christmas, they all tasted the same despite the wonderful descriptions on the bags. What crisps do you like/recommend?  Feel free to include tortilla chips.

815B0E20-93A5-4F3E-897E-7CF2185A66CD.jpeg

Will raise you these:

strong.png?v=402d96d

Exactly the same type of crisp as the Walkers Max ones over here, but different flavours for the Polish market.  The Black (Pieprz Syczuański) and the Blue (Pikantne Pepperoni) are insanely good, and just about blow your cock off at the same time with how spicy they are.

The Walkers ones are good, but not a patch on these things! :thumbsup: 

35 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Will raise you these:

strong.png?v=402d96d

Exactly the same type of crisp as the Walkers Max ones over here, but different flavours for the Polish market.  The Black (Pieprz Syczuański) and the Blue (Pikantne Pepperoni) are insanely good, and just about blow your cock off at the same time with how spicy they are.

Where do you buy these?

We get Lays crisps over here but have never seen these particular ones.

On 30/12/2018 at 19:55, Jamhammer said:

Massive Cheesey Baws fan 

On 30/12/2018 at 22:18, Carl Fredrickson said:

Thought it was you fishing for a Kenneth Williams image :)

Allow me.

:oohmatron:

27 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Where do you buy these?

i assume poland

:look:

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

i assume poland

:look:

I thought someone might say that.

I thought it may be you.

:biggrin:

47 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Where do you buy these?

Unfortunately @milky_26 has it bang on mate :lol:

Never seen them over here yet, but I do check out Polish supermarkets and shops occasionally on the off chance there's some in stock! 

If you ever find them, give them a shot! The red ones are a bit naff, but the other two are brilliant! :)

4 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Never seen them over here yet, but I do check out Polish supermarkets and shops occasionally on the off chance there's some in stock! 

If you ever find them, give them a shot! The red ones are a bit naff, but the other two are brilliant! :)

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Carl Fredrickson
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Will raise you these:

strong.png?v=402d96d

How much are flights to Poland? 

Used to have a few folk from Poland work in my office and they would have regular trips "back home". Wish they were still here as I want to try these crisps!!!

22 minutes ago, tian447 said:

i have never bought anything from this website but they have those crisps for just over £1 a bag. you do need to buy a box of 20 and i have not checked on delivery charge 

https://www.ukgrocerysuppliers.co.uk/product/lays-strong-pikantne-pepperoni/

11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i have never bought anything from this website but they have those crisps for just over £1 a bag. you do need to buy a box of 20 and i have not checked on delivery charge 

Brilliant, milky.

20 x 140g bags for £21 is pretty good.

1 hour ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Used to have a few folk from Poland work in my office and they would have regular trips "back home". Wish they were still here as I want to try these crisps!!!

We flew return to Wrocław and Kraków last year for £40 return and £70 return respectively.

It would be worth it just to sit on the couch, with a few cans of beer, watching the football with several (dozen) packs of these :lol:

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

Just noticed this at the point of checkout:

"PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MINIMUM ORDER FOR FREE DELIVERY IS £500"

:sob:

So JKB Shed-goers - fancy going in together, and ordering 480 bags of these crisps? :lol: 

Carl Fredrickson
27 minutes ago, tian447 said:

So JKB Shed-goers - fancy going in together, and ordering 480 bags of these crisps? :lol: 

We have bought shares in the club, paid for a BIG flag, a ride on mower and lots more. Surely ti would be a good gesture if KB bought them for its paid members :)

I’m with you, tian :thumbsup: 

how much was delivery for an under £500 order?

Carl Fredrickson
1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I served up the Trinidadian variety to unknowing guests at a house party last week, they were too hot for them to handle

OUR FEROCIOUS FIRE EATERS CRISPS...

Buy ‘em right here!

Can I get an invite to the next party?

2 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I served up the Trinidadian variety to unknowing guests at a house party last week, they were too hot for them to handle

Buy ‘em right here!

Hope you believe in the Spanish phrase ‘mi casa es tu casa’ cos I’m right at your door for the next party you host.

I think of myself as a bit of a crisp/snack connoisseur.

Walkers Marmite flavour. Hard to find and a real delight when you do come across them.

Walkers French Fries Worcester Sauce flavour. Finger licking good when the contents is gone.

Scampi Fries. The ultimate snackette when supping beer.

23 hours ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Tesco might have them. 

On 27/12/2018 at 15:23, Morgan said:

We tried these crisps a couple of weeks ago, which we bought in ASDA. As it says on the packet, they are great with beer. We also tried some of the Marks and Spencer range they brought out for Christmas, they all tasted the same despite the wonderful descriptions on the bags. What crisps do you like/recommend?  Feel free to include tortilla chips.

815B0E20-93A5-4F3E-897E-7CF2185A66CD.jpeg

STOP THE BUS! Unless I'm gravely mistaken, a week and 3 pages later, and none of this shower of ****s has recommended you the Daddy of Tortilla Chips? CHIPOTLE TOSTITOS.

They were a pound a bag before New Year, big bag too. Chuck them in a bowl, drizzle with hot sauce (Franks if possible) and smother with grated cheese. You'll never want to eat a bag of Doritos again.

I absolutely love a bag of crisps. Anything Golden Wonder, Curry sauce or hot flavoured, then there's yer champ. I could sit here for hours reminiscing discontinued flavours too but I might go on the Pat and Mick with depression, pining for these long lost snacks.

Not crisps, but anyone here like Snyder's pretzel pieces? The cats nads by the way! Only shite thing is I first tried the Buffalo flavour and never found them since bar online for a fiver a bag.

Shanks said no
27 minutes ago, Locky said:

Not crisps, but anyone here like Snyder's pretzel pieces? The cats nads by the way! Only shite thing is I first tried the Buffalo flavour and never found them since bar online for a fiver a bag.

Tesco online appear to have them for £3.47 if its the 340g hot buffalo wing flavour.

21 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Tesco online appear to have them for £3.47 if its the 340g hot buffalo wing flavour.

Oh really? I'll have a gander! You are a prince among men. 

On 27/12/2018 at 18:40, Ulysses said:

King cheese and onion, or Tayto cheese and onion. The rest?  Meh. 

Tayto win.

They've got a castle.

5 hours ago, Locky said:

WARNING:  People who use this thread to promote snacks other than crisps may end up with a sore buttcrack.

::troll::

30 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

WARNING:  People who use this thread to promote snacks other than crisps may end up with a sore buttcrack.

::troll::

Imagine the damage a bag of Buffalo pretzels would do to me right now. :arry:

On 03/01/2019 at 19:57, The Frenchman Returns said:

Buy ‘em right here!

Was idly shopping in Tesco earlier this evening, and spotted they had the Cayenne and Scorpion ones in stock, hidden on the bottom shelf. 

Would never have seen or even taken notice of them if you hadn't posted them here! Can't wait to fire into them :jjyay:

(p.s. Hope they're actually spicy! I grow Carolina Reapers to cook with, which are on a different planet! :) .) 

Edited by tian447

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

Update:

Those Trinidad Scorpion Chilli ones really hit the spot!  They're mega spicy for a packet of crisps! :thumbsup:

Top work @The Frenchman Returns

Glad you enjoyed, I asked my wife how many people tried them as I had been on the sauce, she said about 8 people but only my daughter and I thought they were great, the other thought they were too spicy. Seabrooks do have a good reputation for strong tasty crisps.

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Glad you enjoyed, I asked my wife how many people tried them as I had been on the sauce, she said about 8 people but only my daughter and I thought they were great, the other thought they were too spicy. Seabrooks do have a good reputation for strong tasty crisps.

They're very good!  Wolfed about half the packet before I knew what had happened!  My mouth is on fire, but in a good way! 

I can understand why people thought they were too much, and that's why they're so good :lol:

If anyone gives a flying ****, I picked up a big bag of Curry Transform a Snack in Scotmid last night. Haven't tried them yet, will report back with my opinions when I eat them, if anyone gives a flying ****.