Kevin Spacey

The Internet

TBH that video was better than the whole final season of season of House of Cards. 

Amazing actor. Bit rapey though. 

Thought it was a dig at House Of Cards and how they axed him and how bad the last season turned out without him.

So not that weird at all he was just doing the monologues he done as Frank in the show.

Edited by vegas-voss

Bit of an interesting conspiracy theory that that video was intended as a "warning" to potential high society wrong-uns that they better protect him from what he has been charged with, or he will go public with what he knows.

There is some symbolism in the video that may back up the theory, but it may be people seeing things that fit with their narrative. Intesting, nonetheless 

rudi must stay
9 hours ago, Rab87 said:

Bit of an interesting conspiracy theory that that video was intended as a "warning" to potential high society wrong-uns that they better protect him from what he has been charged with, or he will go public with what he knows.

There is some symbolism in the video that may back up the theory, but it may be people seeing things that fit with their narrative. Intesting, nonetheless 

I see it as one final attempt from him to reignite his career. But with all the speculation, including from other actors which is interesting and quite unique these days, I can't see it being successful

• 11 months later...

These Videos reprising his Frank Underwood persona along with the fact all his accusers seem to be committing suice or dying mysteriously is all a bit mental. 

luckyBatistuta
20 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

This lad is properly unhinged. 

Too right, next years xmas jumper will be a straight jacket.

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

I didn't realize 3 of his accuser's had died this year

Neither did I 

The Golden boy......  Never though of him being homosexual...  So good looking would get the girl he fancied.... 

What do i know?

5 hours ago, hueyview said:

The Golden boy......  Never though of him being homosexual...  So good looking would get the girl he fancied.... 

What do i know?

What a weird comment.

Have I missed something? The guys a maddo and you comment on his sexuality like there's something wrong with it.

5 hours ago, hueyview said:

What do i know?

ConcernFroge.png.5171e5616a13888782e5a018be406f7e.png

Never found guilty of anything. Most of his accusers are pan breed, so unlikely to be found guilty of anything. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 🙈

I look forward to Spaceys return to our tv screens. A truly magnificent actor. The lines between Spacey and Underwood are so blurred, I don’t know which ones which. His role in house of cards has to be one of the greatest acting performances ever. 

• 1 year later...
Captain Slog

I think Randy Quaid should play one of the victims.  Given what happened to anyone who accused Spacey in the past, any ensuing you tubes will be hilarious if Quaid method acts too.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

More looking forward to my favourite living actress Vanessa Redgrave being in the film . Spacey not too shabby either as an actor . Unsure about his personal life but innocent until proven guilty seems to be out of favour now .