• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• jambocub

• Mikey1874

I've never figured out why fans are so precious about home grown (our) players leaving in search of huge amounts of money. 

I certainly hate the message Jordan Jones has given out yesterday,  but like Vanecek's excitement at joining us. 

We're a fickle bunch. 

Walker was/is a decent player at SPFL level ON HIS DAY. 

8 minutes ago, GorgieRulesApply said:

Recalled by Wigan today. Reckon he will be back up here before the end of Jan?

Can't play for 3 teams a season so no

4 minutes ago, bazman said:

Can't play for 3 teams a season so no

has he played for Wigan? 

edit

This season, I mean.

I don't believe he has

Edited by Tommy Brown

indianajones
4 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

I've never figured out why fans are so precious about home grown (our) players leaving in search of huge amounts of money. 

I certainly hate the message Jordan Jones has given out yesterday,  but like Vanecek's excitement at joining us. 

We're a fickle bunch. 

His day was like once every 3 months and even then its only if he felt like it.

Guys a snake. Him and Jones are cut from the same snakey, rat cloth. I really hope JW never makes it back to Hearts. 

5 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

We're a fickle bunch. 

Jordan Jones isn’t exactly home grown.....he joined Killie in the summer of 2016.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

8 games for Wigan. 12 for Peterborough in 2018.

Jamie Walker cannot play for another team this season.

were the 8 not last season though?

He joined the Posh in August, I will check

On 03/01/2019 at 16:00, OTT said:

I'm still absolutely gutted about that game. Sutton & Ngoo were utterly dreadful. Stevenson deserved to lift a cup that day :( 

Didn't help that webster and Wilson were ****ing abysmal at all 3 goals that day 

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

He’s played only once in a competitive match for Wigan this season.

And unless he can secure some special dispensation from FIFA he’s not going anywhere else this season.

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

He can play for Wigan reserves :smugger:

2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

were the 8 not last season though?

He joined the Posh in August, I will check

he joined posh on 31st aug but he had already played in the league cup for wigan on 4th aug

2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

He can play for Wigan reserves :smugger:

I bet his agent has been on the phone to Stevie G to come and get him non stop since August too.

What a shame. :rofl:

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

he joined posh on 31st aug but he had already played in the league cup for wigan on 4th aug

Yes, just checked

Unused sub v Aston Villa

started against rotherham in the ELC

Calebs Grandad
10 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

has he played for Wigan? 

edit

This season, I mean.

I don't believe he has

12 games for Peterborough but 0 for Wigan this season I think 

11 minutes ago, Barack said:

Bet he’s delighted he whored himself to the Huns now.  It’s all worked out well for him.

indianajones
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Can we perhaps close this bloody thread now, mods.

+1.

Sick of hearing about this hoor. 

8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I bet his agent has been on the phone to Stevie G to come and get him non stop since August too.

What a shame. :rofl:

:rofl:

Nice bumper contract agreed like a gent, went back on his word to sook the hun boaby. Now getting splinters on his juke every Wednesday night at some council run sports venue v Morecombe Reserves.

Shame

:laugh:

On 03/01/2019 at 12:12, doctor jambo said:

Stevenson was very different- he was ALL effort and little talent.

Walker was ALL talent and little effort.

+ Stevenson was not being paid, whereas Walker wanted paid more by someone else

Can't understand any football fan saying Stevenson had little talent .

First game for us it was clear he was a good footballer just a bit off the pace . He had been playing at a much lower level . Certain players clearly have a 'football brain' . He definitely did .

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

First game for us it was clear he was a good footballer just a bit off the pace . He had been playing at a much lower level . Certain players clearly have a 'football brain' . He definitely did .

Great passer of the ball, could hit a ball too. Could have gone further with better fitness in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Oh, look. Jamie Walker starts...shut this thread. Today.

Not sure if he is seen on the highlights 

12 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Completely agree.

Never understood this talk about Stevo having little talent. He had decent footballing brain and his passing and shooting were excellent.

He just wasn't blessed with pace or stamina. He'd give everything he had but he was never quick enough to go much further than he got to with us.

RobbofordGHC
49 minutes ago, Barack said:

Pretty sure he can play for any team that signs him

11 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Completely agree.

Never understood this talk about Stevo having little talent. He had decent footballing brain and his passing and shooting were excellent.

He just wasn't blessed with pace or stamina. He'd give everything he had but he was never quick enough to go much further than he got to with us.

Bang on 

Why would we be interested in a player who wasn’t good enough to play for us when he left, and who’s career has plummeted since leaving :laugh:

He could’ve been a good player but his attitude was horrendous and he’s ruined any chance of playing at a good level for himself.  No doubt on his way out of Wigan when his contract is up and will end up at a team like St Mirren for the rest of his career.  

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Bet he’s delighted he whored himself to the Huns now.  It’s all worked out well for him.

:greggy:

1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

Jordan Jones isn’t exactly home grown.....he joined Killie in the summer of 2016.

I was referring to Walker about being home grown. 

4 hours ago, Barack said:

Not aimed at you. But I'll leave this here for others:

"Currently, under the FIFA Transfer Regulations, a player is only allowed to be registered with a maximum of three clubs in one season. ... During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs."

Wigan 1 game. Peterborough 12 games.

so, we're signing for him on a permanent deal

:jambobanana:

:whistling:

Fxxx the SPFL

Why do Jamie's jkb fanclub/family/friends keep bumping this up have a look at at the latics fans forum they can't stand him and want him know where near them no danger he'll be anywhere near us unless he's in the crowd watching us. But who's he supporting 

6 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Completely agree.

True, this. Absolutely earned his wages from hearts for the majority and one of the few who seemed to care and show the effort required. Some cracking goals too. 

10 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

Would Jamie Walker improve our current starting 11, is the only question we should be asking. 

No

He can't play for us, he doesn't deserve to play for us. We are not interested. I don't know why I'm wasting my time commenting on a pointless thread about someone who was a waste of a shirt but yet thought he was going on to big things with rangers, who isn't even eligible to play for us.

It should have been ten
8 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Jamie Walker doesn’t deserve to play for Hearts. 

This 

8 hours ago, indianajones said:

His day was like once every 3 months and even then its only if he felt like it.

Guys a snake. Him and Jones are cut from the same snakey, rat cloth. I really hope JW never makes it back to Hearts. 

This 

8 hours ago, Barack said:

Can we perhaps close this bloody thread now, mods.

This

8 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

This 

8 hours ago, indianajones said:

+1.

Sick of hearing about this hoor. 

This

8 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

:rofl:

Nice bumper contract agreed like a gent, went back on his word to sook the hun boaby. Now getting splinters on his juke every Wednesday night at some council run sports venue v Morecombe Reserves.

Shame

:laugh:

This 

7 hours ago, Morph said:

Why would we be interested in a player who wasn’t good enough to play for us when he left, and who’s career has plummeted since leaving :laugh:

He could’ve been a good player but his attitude was horrendous and he’s ruined any chance of playing at a good level for himself.  No doubt on his way out of Wigan when his contract is up and will end up at a team like St Mirren for the rest of his career.  

This

3 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He’s a snake.

This

2 hours ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Why do Jamie's jkb fanclub/family/friends keep bumping this up have a look at at the latics fans forum they can't stand him and want him know where near them no danger he'll be anywhere near us unless he's in the crowd watching us. But who's he supporting 

This

1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

He can't play for us, he doesn't deserve to play for us. We are not interested. I don't know why I'm wasting my time commenting on a pointless thread about someone who was a waste of a shirt but yet thought he was going on to big things with rangers, who isn't even eligible to play for us.

This 

Each and every one of these posts are absolutely spot on. Fed up seeing the wee snakes name. Shat in his own nest at our wonderful club and deserves exactly what he’s doing now - rotting away on club’s benches. 

:pleasing:

Edited by It should have been ten

15 hours ago, It should have been ten said:

This 

This 

This

This 

This

This 

This

This

This

This 

Each and every one of these posts are absolutely spot on. Fed up seeing the wee snakes name. Shat in his own nest at our wonderful club and deserves exactly what he’s doing now - rotting away on club’s benches. 

:pleasing:

Absolutely to all of this!

The wee hun loving shitehouse can get himself tae ****.

Walter Bishop
1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

What was it?

A clip of him scoring for Hearts v Dumbarton followed by a clip of him in his car showing the radio playing the song "Im stuck on you" by Lionel Ritchie, specifically the part where he sings  "i'm on my way"!

6 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

A clip of him scoring for Hearts v Dumbarton followed by a clip of him in his car showing the radio playing the song "Im stuck on you" by Lionel Ritchie, specifically the part where he sings  "i'm on my way"!

Fair enough

Though that goal was exactly 4 years ago today and posted online by SPFL today

Edited by Mikey1874

6 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Hope to **** he’s just trolling again, then. Expect he probably is. Unless he’s signing for Dumbarton, of course.

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Hope to **** he’s just trolling again, then. Expect he probably is. Unless he’s signing for Dumbarton, of course.

About his level. 

Just now, indianajones said:

About his level. 

The thought of ever going in to another Edinburgh Derby with Jamie Walker as our ‘talisman’ makes me absolutely shudder.

Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

The thought of ever going in to another Edinburgh Derby with Jamie Walker as our ‘talisman’ makes me absolutely shudder.

Can't stand the thought to be honest. We appear to be going back to the natural way of things and are actually turning up, physically competing and showing hunger vs Hibernian. 

Jamie Walker does not bring any of the above. Not even a hint of them.