Roxy Hearts

Jamie Walker

Clerry Jambo
2 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Walkers finished.  Dunfermline or the likes he will end up at. 

Some of the trash that has came through the Tynie doors in recent years, the Pars would be a decent level for one of our ex players!

Glib and Shameless Crier
10 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Seems to be getting a lot of stick on here, probably no need for the majority of it. Jamie underperformed towards the tail end of his Hearts career but when he was on form he was a delight to watch.

9 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Spot on. 

He would improve the squad immediately. 

He woukd also be returning to a very different different club from the one he left - much more disciplined and focussed - and hopefully he can grasp that and play his part. 

Nah. 

OTT

I just don't trust him.

He downed tools pishing all over paying fans to push through a move to a rival club. I can't really get my head around that. 

I think that being quite hard nosed here is the right approach. Welcoming him back like he didn't deliberately get himself sent off or go missing pretty much for 18 months isn't the right thing to do because of what it says. If he gets back to where he was with us, all the huns need to do is throw a wee side glance at him and he'll be back whoring himself to the weeg like no tomorrow*.

* I have no problem with players wanting to move on, but ffs go and challenge yourself, see the world. Do something different! Mind when Betis where rumoured to be looking at him? 

Edited by OTT

GorgieRules22
1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Nah. 

Cracking input 👍🏻

portobellojambo1

I haven't got a clue if he is even interested in coming back to Tynecastle as a player or if HMFC are interested in bringing him back as a player. I know he has been back to Tynecastle on a number of occasions during this season, but in the capacity of a supporter of HMFC, to watch the games and I don't think that connection to the club will ever be lost.

Like the vast majority of players who leave I've not really given any attention to how he is getting on now and what he has offered to Peterborough while he has been there on loan.

Clerry Jambo
3 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I haven't got a clue if he is even interested in coming back to Tynecastle as a player or if HMFC are interested in bringing him back as a player. I know he has been back to Tynecastle on a number of occasions during this season, but in the capacity of a supporter of HMFC, to watch the games and I don't think that connection to the club will ever be lost.

Like the vast majority of players who leave I've not really given any attention to how he is getting on now and what he has offered to Peterborough while he has been there on loan.

Thankfully the kb lynchmob didn’t see him!!

robroy1874

Sadly, a wasted talent. Poor attitude. Would be a poor influence on the youngsters

Special Agent Dale Cooper
2 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Jamie Walker was a great prospect who looked great at times when we were playing mostly youth players he was a standout, he was also a standout during the Cathro disaster, and then all the sevco shite started, his online stuff was unprofessional and disrespectful to his employers and fans, he also never looked like he gave a shit leading to his exit. For that reason he can gtf as far as im concerned, had he left with dignity like Paterson then I would be happy to give him another shot with us, but the disrespect he showed us supporters at that point  has left a bad feeling towards him from a lot of us. No from me. 

My sentiments exactly. 

Top Corner

It's a YES from me. Life's too short. He would improve the team. I'm sure he would prove the doubters wrong if he came back. The urge to go to Enguurland wouldn't be there anymore. He's had a taste of that and is probably having a shit time. 

ToqueJambo

No idea if he's coming back but you'd think Walker ate babies or ran old people over the way some people are talking. I'll never forget some of the folk at Tynecastle absolutely raging at Webster in his first game back for us. Luckily most people let bygones be bygones and Webster went on to become a very important part of a legendary cup winning team.

Nelly Terraces

People who want to see Jamie 'finished after 30 minutes running round' Walker at Hearts:

1. Jamie Walker

2. Jamie Walkers family.

3. The manager of Nandos on Lothian Road.

old school tie

Does his old man, or was it his uncle, still post on here?

jamtartan74
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

No idea if he's coming back but you'd think Walker ate babies or ran old people over the way some people are talking. I'll never forget some of the folk at Tynecastle absolutely raging at Webster in his first game back for us. Luckily most people let bygones be bygones and Webster went on to become a very important part of a legendary cup winning team.

While a Hearts player in his final 6 months or so he was acting like a twat on his social network stuff clearly pandering to the sevconians for a move. Fair enough if he wanted to go there and earn more money which many a player has done over the years, that’s fine, but to do it in a way which was clearly disrespectful to not only us supporters but his employers as well was wrong. Had he just kept silent and got his move then the backlash towards him right now would be nothing like it is, he made an arse of himself so he’s getting the deserved gtf treatment he should expect back from us. 

sam?
2 minutes ago, old school tie said:

Does his old man, or was it his uncle, still post on here?

Think he gave up posting after he was slated for defending his boy 

ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

While a Hearts player in his final 6 months or so he was acting like a twat on his social network stuff clearly pandering to the sevconians for a move. Fair enough if he wanted to go there and earn more money which many a player has done over the years, that’s fine, but to do it in a way which was clearly disrespectful to not only us supporters but his employers as well was wrong. Had he just kept silent and got his move then the backlash towards him right now would be nothing like it is, he made an arse of himself so he’s getting the deserved gtf treatment he should expect back from us. 

"acting like a twat on his social network stuff" - doesn't everyone?

ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

People who want to see Jamie 'finished after 30 minutes running round' Walker at Hearts:

1. Jamie Walker

2. Jamie Walkers family.

To be fair, and apologies for taking a jokey post seriously, the first one's the important one. Isn't the main criticism of him that he decided he didn't want to be here and his form reflected that?

Top Corner
16 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

1. Jamie Walker

2. Jamie Walkers family.

Ohh C'mon,

We sorely lack attacking options in midfield. 

He's better than Lee and Bosanic. 

I'm still hoping that Clare comes good but man, we desperately need someone with an addiction to scoring goals in that area of the field. 

Look what happened when Naismith got injured. 

(not saying Walker scored LOADS of goals, but he'd score more than the current bunch)

Edited by Top Corner

jamtartan74
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

"acting like a twat on his social network stuff" - doesn't everyone?

Most probably, I don’t use it so others will confirm. Does everyone u speak of openly disrespect their employers and in his case supporters and expect to have no comeback from the people who pay to watch the club he is playing for? It’s simple, act like a twat, get treated like a twat. 

Funnily enough, I rate him as a player, or rated him, when he was here, if he came back to us he would need to be brilliant every week to get the support back on side again. Fans don’t forget but in most cases can forgive as long as they perform on the pitch, that’s where it matters. 

jambocub
17 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

1. Jamie Walker

2. Jamie Walkers family.

And hearts fans who know a decent player when they see one

Top Corner
8 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Most probably, I don’t use it so others will confirm. Does everyone u speak of openly disrespect their employers and in his case supporters and expect to have no comeback from the people who pay to watch the club he is playing for? It’s simple, act like a twat, get treated like a twat. 

Funnily enough, I rate him as a player, or rated him, when he was here, if he came back to us he would need to be brilliant every week to get the support back on side again. Fans don’t forget but in most cases can forgive as long as they perform on the pitch, that’s where it matters. 

Anyone that doesn't or didn't rate him isn't a very good judge of a player. 

He was probably the best player in the squad. We didn't offer to make him the highest paid player for nothing. 

Remember when Skacel came back? I honestly think we would be dealing with that sort of thing. 

Lacking a bit of pace but would totally boss the midfield and fire the goals in when needed. 

Edited by Top Corner

Ibrahim Tall
3 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

He was probably the best player in the squad. We didn't offer to make him the highest paid player for nothing. 

"Was". 

Theres a reason we replaced practically every player in that squad. Walkers only went backwards from then too.

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

..and we certainly wouldn't have offered that if he had a poor attitude prior to that point, or selected him to play after negotiations broke down  (just look at CL's previous in that regard)

Top Corner
Just now, Ibrahim Tall said:

"Was". 

Theres a reason we replaced practically every player in that squad. Walkers only went backwards from then too.

I said it at the time he left for england, He doesn't have the pace or athleticism to make it down there. 

He has what it takes to be a top player up here though. 

jamtartan74
4 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

As much as I rated him he also frustrated me just as much if not more, he had the talent and ability to do a lot more than he did, he would be anonymous in a lot of games but turn up in others, I suppose that is what happens with most players but if he knuckled down and concentrated on his game he could have done a lot more, sadly (for him) it looks like he has blown any chance of a career in England or to his beloved sevco, no sympathy from me. 

scott herbertson
Just now, Top Corner said:

I said it at the time he left for england, He doesn't have the pace or athleticism to make it down there. 

He had, certainly. A lot would depend on his physical fitness and hismental strength/ ability to focus, both of which were lacking in the last year up here

Glib and Shameless Crier
1 minute ago, Top Corner said:

Genuine question. Did you not join after he left?

Top Corner
2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Genuine question. Did you not join after he left?

Join what? This forum?

goldie83

There’s a world outside JKB. I’m sure he meant in the pub or a chat with his mates......I knew what you meant T.C

jambocub
4 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

..and we certainly wouldn't have offered that if he had a poor attitude prior to that point, or selected him to play after negotiations broke down  (just look at CL's previous in that regard)

Or if his knees goosed like some folk keeping saying . He's recently passed two medicals at different clubs you'd think it would put the knackered knee myth to bed.

He's been stupid the way he handled the rangers situation and very badly advised 

Luckily for Jamie and those that would like him back levein rates him highly . We'll need to wait until the end of season to see if anything materialises

Top Corner
Just now, goldie83 said:

There’s a world outside JKB. I’m sure he meant in the pub or a chat with his mates......I knew what you meant T.C

Cheers Goldie, 

He's probably gonna accuse me of being that Spencer fellow shortly lol

Glib and Shameless Crier
5 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

Join what? This forum?

Ja. 

Top Corner
Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Ja. 

Stalker much?

goldie83
1 minute ago, Top Corner said:

Cheers Goldie, 

He's probably gonna accuse me of being that Spencer fellow shortly lol

Folk on here just love to be pedantic. Embarrassing sometimes. If you’ve not had 100’ and 1000’s of posts you must be “a Spencer”, a hibee or a troll!! HHGH

Top Corner
1 minute ago, goldie83 said:

Folk on here just love to be pedantic. Embarrassing sometimes. If you’ve not had 100’ and 1000’s of posts you must be “a Spencer”, a hibee or a troll!! HHGH

I know,  If you're not part of the 10'000+ post clique,  You're in for a tough time lol

Glib and Shameless Crier
33 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

Stalker much?

Eh? :lol:

jambogemz
52 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

Remember when Skacel came back? I honestly think we would be dealing with that sort of thing. 

Lacking a bit of pace but would totally boss the midfield and fire the goals in when needed. 

I agree. If we could keep him fit and motivated he would be a cracking player for us again. 

Of course, nothing can be done until the summer but I'd welcome him back no problem. 

VALDOS

Walker was the classic "one good game in Seven" type of player. Just as you started to come around to the idea that he just wasnt all that good, he would pop up with a performance to have you doubt yourself. Weeks later you would be back in the same position.

Deevers

The Aberdeen game finished him for me. Didn't try  leg then got himself sent off so that he wouldn't have to face his heroes. Sorry Jamie what goes round, comes round.

thecorrieorphin
2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

The Aberdeen game finished him for me. Didn't try  leg then got himself sent off so that he wouldn't have to face his heroes. Sorry Jamie what goes round, comes round.

Another kickback myth . 

Deevers
2 minutes ago, thecorrieorphin said:

Another kickback myth . 

Not for those that were at the game.

Glib and Shameless Crier
21 minutes ago, Deevers said:

:spoton:

thecorrieorphin
7 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I was at the game as well mate . I don't remember thinking anything other than it was 2 bookings . It's all been pretty much covered on this thread from he's lazy , bad attitude, knees are gone , bad influence on the kids etc . One of the most vocal posters on this thread has made his feelings clear on JW yet on another thread about Kilmarnock he says he would rather have CL over Stevie Clarke . If he rates CL as highly as I do then I'll trust in CL to decide on Jamie Walkers fitness and ability. Definitely worth a shot . 

All about opinions though 👍🏻

jambocub
2 minutes ago, thecorrieorphin said:

I was at the game as well mate . I don't remember thinking anything other than it was 2 bookings . It's all been pretty much covered on this thread from he's lazy , bad attitude, knees are gone , bad influence on the kids etc . One of the most vocal posters on this thread has made his feelings clear on JW yet on another thread about Kilmarnock he says he would rather have CL over Stevie Clarke . If he rates CL as highly as I do then I'll trust in CL to decide on Jamie Walkers fitness and ability. Definitely worth a shot . 

Where'd the bad influence on the kids come from?

Deevers
15 minutes ago, thecorrieorphin said:

Very true. Was a big Walker fan up until that match.. Thought he threw in the towel that day. True that they were bookings. No doubt about that. The second one was contrived though. All About opinions though. Correct there.  I'll trust CL on this though. If JW does come back he'll have a lot of making up to do though.

thecorrieorphin
8 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Very true. Was a big Walker fan up until that match.. Thought he threw in the towel that day. True that they were bookings. No doubt about that. The second one was contrived though. All About opinions though. Correct there.  I'll trust CL on this though. If JW does come back he'll have a lot of making up to do though.

Totally agree 

luckydug

He has gone backwards as a player. He can't even get a game for either Wigan or Peterborough .

I'm not one for holding grudges if he came back and performed to his best then great.

I just don't think he has the determination to succeed.

He had the chance of a fresh start down south and has mucked that up.

I see him as a Scottish Championship level player and even then often swept aside by inferior but more determined players.

Jambof3tornado

Very talented player whose attitude and level of commitment means he will have many regrets about how good he could have been had he knuckled down.

Such a waste.

DVB

To get the best out of Walker you have to build the team round him and to be honest he’s just not good enough. 

Tennant's  6's

Not even close to being good enough.

Hope we can get a wide player to deliver balls into Vanecek

indianajones

He'll sign for Hibs cause he's a dirty rat *******.