Jamie Walker

Roxy Hearts

1 hour ago, gjcc said:

Tripped over one of the tools he put down. 

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Looks like he has just got over his heart and kidney problems.

Heart sick and kidney be bothered.

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Looks more mobile than he was for us already.

Also note there are 2 drips in the picture

:jjyay:

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• jambocub

• Mikey1874

I'd give him another chance but he'd have to come back as one of the lowest paid senior players on the team.

Had a chance to be the highest and said nah. If he wants to come back, he can take a pay cut.

We really are the most fickle of supporters at time, and the line between villainy and being a hero is at times a thin one. 

There is no doubt Walker had his head turned by Rangers when he was with us, and in turn he handled the whole thing poorly (not helped by his dad), and with that and a series of injuries impacted his effort and performances.

But here we have player who undoubtedly worked hard, performed well and showed loyalty the seasons we went into administration and were relegated and the subsequent season in the championship, he also had a decent season the first year back up as well. The good times definitely outway the bad ones,  yet we seem to have the most unforgiving fans at time (The attitude towards Steven Pressley is the best example of this) 

The lad was 22/23 and being promised the world by his agent and his family, and probably being told he was better than he actually was.  But with a young family to look after I think any of us would probably have had our heads turned with the opportunity to earn significantly more money.

Would I take him back? probably not, but thats because we have had enough problems with injuries this year and Jamie Walker is undoubtedly injury prone and hasn't shown any sort of form since the 16/17 season  (same reason I wouldn't have like to see Sow back). But lets not forget what he did for us the 2 seasons where we really needed him,  and I hope over time the thoughts/memories of Jamie Walker are of a more positive nature. 

49 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

We really are the most fickle of supporters at time, and the line between villainy and being a hero is at times a thin one. 

There is no doubt Walker had his head turned by Rangers when he was with us, and in turn he handled the whole thing poorly (not helped by his dad), and with that and a series of injuries impacted his effort and performances.

But here we have player who undoubtedly worked hard, performed well and showed loyalty the seasons we went into administration and were relegated and the subsequent season in the championship, he also had a decent season the first year back up as well. The good times definitely outway the bad ones,  yet we seem to have the most unforgiving fans at time (The attitude towards Steven Pressley is the best example of this) 

The lad was 22/23 and being promised the world by his agent and his family, and probably being told he was better than he actually was.  But with a young family to look after I think any of us would probably have had our heads turned with the opportunity to earn significantly more money.

Would I take him back? probably not, but thats because we have had enough problems with injuries this year and Jamie Walker is undoubtedly injury prone and hasn't shown any sort of form since the 16/17 season  (same reason I wouldn't have like to see Sow back). But lets not forget what he did for us the 2 seasons where we really needed him,  and I hope over time the thoughts/memories of Jamie Walker are of a more positive nature. 

?

4 hours ago, Dunks said:

Had an operation to hopefully sort out a recurring injury.

image.png.4e31f52c652bce64f670313b271a3a3e.png

Hope it works out for the lad.

Nothing a razor wouldn't fix. That Patterson tash is grim.

1 hour ago, scotty2442 said:

????

I probably would take him back if he gave us 100% though.

5 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Nothing a razor wouldn't fix. That Patterson tash is grim.

Hes nicked his burds eyebrows!!