Jamie Walker

Roxy Hearts

GorgieRules22

The only way Jamie Walker would be back at Hearts is if we pay a fee for him as he can’t come on loan. I’d take him back in a heartbeat but it’s not going to happen in reality.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• jambocub

• Mikey1874

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

If, and it's a big if considering what I heard from a member of his family, Jamie were to come back to Hearts, it would be a very different Jamie Walker to the one who left.

His attitude would have to be spot on and he wouldn't be allowed to shirk the hard work.

What did you hear?

I don't think Jamie has it in him to come here and work hard to redeem himself on top of that who would you drop to fit him in the team? 

5 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

I can assure you that you’re talking shite as per usual ??

That's Sergey, very knowledgeable about the English lower leagues. 

2 minutes ago, Herbert said:

What did you hear?

I don't think Jamie has it in him to come here and work hard to redeem himself on top of that who would you drop to fit him in the team? 

That, when he turned down his new deal with Hearts, there was a heated discussion between JW and Levein.

1 minute ago, Oliver Twist said:

That's Sergey, very knowledgeable about the English lower leagues. 

He spends most of his jkb life slagging off our owner and our manager so not surprised ??

56 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

I can assure you The boss wants him back, now be a good lad and get back to checking those security passes.

F3DF836A-FB0E-4B80-99DA-08CFBBD61420.jpeg

5 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

He spends most of his jkb life slagging off our owner and our manager so not surprised ??

Surprised he's still here, one of his more easily recognised disguises. 

11 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

That, when he turned down his new deal with Hearts, there was a heated discussion between JW and Levein.

Ah, I cant see levein going back.

3 minutes ago, Herbert said:

What did you hear?

Maybe he’s has matured and realised Hearts are a last chance saloon for him if he wants to play at a decent level.

there is always a lot of talk about players that “get “ the club. He will know what fans and The manager expect .

personaly I think he will never be in the shop window for a bigger move to the likes of The Rangers and we would get 100% from him.

.......if we could fit him in

6 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Surprised he's still here, one of his more easily recognised disguises. 

And, there is many of them.

24 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Anyone ?

He cannot play for another club until the summer window unless he moves to another region/continent that have different transfer windows to us and their window has restarted. IF he’s going to Hearts it will not be until the summer. He’ll be at Wigan until then, unless he does a Tony Watt and mutually cancels his contract.

So there is a chance if Wigan and JW come to an agreement for a compensation package for a contract termination that he can sign for another club, but he can’t register with or play for another club until next season. (Unless he moves regions as I say) Only way he’d be back at Hearts before the summer is if his contract is cancelled and he’s keeping fit training with Hearts. No club would be foolish enough to sign a player they can’t register or play, so he’d have to live off a pay off until any agreement that could be made in the summer.

That’s the most comprehensive answer I can give. In short, he can only play for Wigan from now until the end of the season (unless different region) and even if he cancels his Wigan contract he still can’t register/play for anyone until the summer.

FWIW I personally don’t want to see him back.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

10 minutes ago, 80bob said:

Maybe he’s has matured and realised Hearts are a last chance saloon for him if he wants to play at a decent level.

there is always a lot of talk about players that “get “ the club. He will know what fans and The manager expect .

personaly I think he will never be in the shop window for a bigger move to the likes of The Rangers and we would get 100% from him.

.......if we could fit him in

I wouldn't want to give the chance to show If he has developed. He could have easily shown the club that he was supposed to support and the fans that put their money into the club paying his wages a little gratitude and left on good terms. If he had dikamonas attitude he would be some player but the sad thing is he's just a idiot that's going to waste his talent. He should be playing over in leith.

29 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

He cannot play for another club until the summer window unless he moves to another region/continent that have different transfer windows to us and their window has restarted. IF he’s going to Hearts it will not be until the summer. He’ll be at Wigan until then, unless he does a Tony Watt and mutually cancels his contract.

So there is a chance if Wigan and JW come to an agreement for a compensation package for a contract termination that he can sign for another club, but he can’t register with or play for another club until next season. (Unless he moves regions as I say) Only way he’d be back at Hearts before the summer is if his contract is cancelled and he’s keeping fit training with Hearts. No club would be foolish enough to sign a player they can’t register or play, so he’d have to live off a pay off until any agreement that could be made in the summer.

That’s the most comprehensive answer I can give. In short, he can only play for Wigan from now until the end of the season (unless different region) and even if he cancels his Wigan contract he still can’t register/play for anyone until the summer.

FWIW I personally don’t want to see him back.

Top answer, thank you. Pointless thread until at least the summer then. Irrespective of if he would improve us or be welcome. I don't want him back either but I don't need to worry about it because he clearly isn't on his way back. Makes you wonder why folk are saying the boss wants him back when he can't play either way.

37 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Top answer, thank you. Pointless thread until at least the summer then. Irrespective of if he would improve us or be welcome. I don't want him back either but I don't need to worry about it because he clearly isn't on his way back. Makes you wonder why folk are saying the boss wants him back when he can't play either way.

You can probably tell it’s not the first time I’ve answered in such a way. Think some folk think there’s a little leeway to these things. Whether it’s about Walker coming in or Edwards leaving - neither can happen until the summer, but folk still go on about it. (Out of hope, maybe?) They’re still going in the Adam thread too, despite the fact Levein made it clear he won’t be signed. Irrelevant threads as you say. Once the football is back it’ll mean we can all squabble over that instead, but the sooner the window shuts the better. I’m guessing our business is effectively done, so the sooner the speculation stops about non-happening transfers in and of course about any of our players leaving the better.

Geoff the Mince
8 hours ago, jambopilms said:

In England if you have a bad game you get dropped, so the likes of JW don't get the luxury of one good game in 7. 

Edited by Geoff the Mince
Wrong

Geoff the Mince
8 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

If you look at Peterborough upfront the boy Tonev looks a player, Cummins has no chance, Jamie was always going to toil as had been with Hearts so long and no doubt homesick, will be great if we can get him back.

Stinking Hobo

We might have to loosen the purse strings a bit, but there is every chance we could see Jamie back at Tynecastle next season.

giphy.gif

Edited by fancy a brew

2 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

We might have to loosen the purse strings a bit, but there is every chance we could see Jamie back at Tynecastle next season.

giphy.gif

Why?

If we want him back at Tynie I'd guess it would be on our terms this time.

Bridge of Djoum
13 hours ago, jambopilms said:

Anyone ?

It's been covered to death, mate. 

Any news on filling in the corners or Zap Knight signing?

adambraejambo
4 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

giphy.gif

No be a waste on the catering side. Sign him up to be new mascot. Jamie the Jambo. He could be a panto villain who occasionally ran  out in a Rangers strip to a mass of boo's lol

It should have been ten
On 11/01/2019 at 20:16, jamtartan74 said:

While a Hearts player in his final 6 months or so he was acting like a twat on his social network stuff clearly pandering to the sevconians for a move. Fair enough if he wanted to go there and earn more money which many a player has done over the years, that’s fine, but to do it in a way which was clearly disrespectful to not only us supporters but his employers as well was wrong. Had he just kept silent and got his move then the backlash towards him right now would be nothing like it is, he made an arse of himself so he’s getting the deserved gtf treatment he should expect back from us. 

SPOT ON! ??

12 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

You can probably tell it’s not the first time I’ve answered in such a way. Think some folk think there’s a little leeway to these things. Whether it’s about Walker coming in or Edwards leaving - neither can happen until the summer, but folk still go on about it. (Out of hope, maybe?) They’re still going in the Adam thread too, despite the fact Levein made it clear he won’t be signed. Irrelevant threads as you say. Once the football is back it’ll mean we can all squabble over that instead, but the sooner the window shuts the better. I’m guessing our business is effectively done, so the sooner the speculation stops about non-happening transfers in and of course about any of our players leaving the better.

You can register for three clubs but only play for two so your not entirely correct.

The rule. Players may be registered fora maximum of three clubs during the period from 1 July until 30 June of the following year. During this period, theplayer is only eligible to play in Official Matches for two clubs.

It should have been ten

On 12/01/2019 at 08:35, The Real Maroonblood said:

Awe diddums probably having a shit time.

He”s a snake.

Spot on!

On 12/01/2019 at 11:37, sairyinthat said:

Dream on,flop we are well rid of overhyped dud.

Spot on! 

23 hours ago, JyTees said:

Jamie was sent off at Aberdeen because he was extremely frustrated, probably due to the fact he cared more than any other Hearts player on the pitch.

Oh ma sides :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

17 minutes ago, sam? said:

You can register for three clubs but only play for two so your not entirely correct.

The rule. Players may be registered fora maximum of three clubs during the period from 1 July until 30 June of the following year. During this period, theplayer is only eligible to play in Official Matches for two clubs.

That's exactly what he said in his previous post. Given that, what is the point of this tHread??!  Close it till the summer 

34 minutes ago, sam? said:

You are indeed correct, can play for two but register for three. This of course because players can belong to one club but be loaned to two in a season, which is the most common use of that rule. Why anyone would want to buy or register him now and pay his wages for 6 months without him being able to play would be beyond me though.

On 12/01/2019 at 21:03, To Be Frank said:

:facepalm:

Sorry mate but it’s you I see in that quote 

JW would walk into our team 

Who is better on the wing in our team ? 

Fxxx the SPFL
13 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

Ffs bumping this again no he wouldn't  walk into our team and he's not coming get over it.  

8 hours ago, NB GIN said:

CL didn’t play Jamie as a winger

Holyrood_Hearts
On 13/01/2019 at 13:03, It should have been ten said:

Spot on!

Spot on! 

Oh ma sides :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The last post ? Anyone who seen JW that game knew he was desperate to get sent off. His attitude that day (like it was for his last year with us) was pathetic. 

We’re well rid. 

10 hours ago, NB GIN said:

Jamie Walker isn't a winger. He hasn't been since a few years ago when he lost his pace.

Bridge of Djoum
11 hours ago, NB GIN said:

''Walking'' is an excellent summary of his final few months at Hearts.

Also, he's not a winger, as others have pointed out. 

5 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

He wouldn’t walk in our team but he definitely would be a good squad option.

6 months as Jock the Jambo's bitch and then see what is attitude is like

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

6 months as Jock the Jambo's bitch and then see what is attitude is like

Hi, Jock.

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

The last post ? Anyone who seen JW that game knew he was desperate to get sent off. His attitude that day (like it was for his last year with us) was pathetic. 

We’re well rid. 

Spot on mate ? We’re well shot of him. Shat in his own nest big style and has got what he deserves.

3 hours ago, Fun Boaby said:

He'll be signing in the summer. So will Lee Wallace.

Feel free to quote this later in the year

Lee Wallace won't be signing, you can definitely quote me on that!

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, HEARTS FOREVER said:

Just got the Rangers scarf removed without a hitch.

Looking to get back to Hearts now.

Hope they have adequate waste disposal at the hospital.

22 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Difficulty shedding his snake skin. 

15 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Tripped over one of the tools he put down. 

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Looks like he has just got over his heart and kidney problems.

Heart sick and kidney be bothered.

:spoton:

1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Had an operation to hopefully sort out a recurring injury.

image.png.4e31f52c652bce64f670313b271a3a3e.png

Hope it works out for the lad.

Looks more mobile than he was for us already.

Also note there are 2 drips in the picture