Jamie Walker

Roxy Hearts

7 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

People who want to see Jamie 'finished after 30 minutes running round' Walker at Hearts:

1. Jamie Walker

2. Jamie Walkers family.

3. The manager of Nandos on Lothian Road.

To be fair, and apologies for taking a jokey post seriously, the first one's the important one. Isn't the main criticism of him that he decided he didn't want to be here and his form reflected that?

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• jambocub

• Mikey1874

16 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

People who want to see Jamie 'finished after 30 minutes running round' Walker at Hearts:

1. Jamie Walker

2. Jamie Walkers family.

Ohh C'mon,

We sorely lack attacking options in midfield. 

He's better than Lee and Bosanic. 

I'm still hoping that Clare comes good but man, we desperately need someone with an addiction to scoring goals in that area of the field. 

Look what happened when Naismith got injured. 

(not saying Walker scored LOADS of goals, but he'd score more than the current bunch)

Edited by Top Corner

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

"acting like a twat on his social network stuff" - doesn't everyone?

Most probably, I don’t use it so others will confirm. Does everyone u speak of openly disrespect their employers and in his case supporters and expect to have no comeback from the people who pay to watch the club he is playing for? It’s simple, act like a twat, get treated like a twat. 

Funnily enough, I rate him as a player, or rated him, when he was here, if he came back to us he would need to be brilliant every week to get the support back on side again. Fans don’t forget but in most cases can forgive as long as they perform on the pitch, that’s where it matters. 

17 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

1. Jamie Walker

2. Jamie Walkers family.

And hearts fans who know a decent player when they see one

8 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Most probably, I don’t use it so others will confirm. Does everyone u speak of openly disrespect their employers and in his case supporters and expect to have no comeback from the people who pay to watch the club he is playing for? It’s simple, act like a twat, get treated like a twat. 

Funnily enough, I rate him as a player, or rated him, when he was here, if he came back to us he would need to be brilliant every week to get the support back on side again. Fans don’t forget but in most cases can forgive as long as they perform on the pitch, that’s where it matters. 

Anyone that doesn't or didn't rate him isn't a very good judge of a player. 

He was probably the best player in the squad. We didn't offer to make him the highest paid player for nothing. 

Remember when Skacel came back? I honestly think we would be dealing with that sort of thing. 

Lacking a bit of pace but would totally boss the midfield and fire the goals in when needed. 

Edited by Top Corner

3 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

He was probably the best player in the squad. We didn't offer to make him the highest paid player for nothing. 

"Was". 

Theres a reason we replaced practically every player in that squad. Walkers only went backwards from then too.

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

..and we certainly wouldn't have offered that if he had a poor attitude prior to that point, or selected him to play after negotiations broke down  (just look at CL's previous in that regard)

Just now, Ibrahim Tall said:

"Was". 

Theres a reason we replaced practically every player in that squad. Walkers only went backwards from then too.

I said it at the time he left for england, He doesn't have the pace or athleticism to make it down there. 

He has what it takes to be a top player up here though. 

4 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

As much as I rated him he also frustrated me just as much if not more, he had the talent and ability to do a lot more than he did, he would be anonymous in a lot of games but turn up in others, I suppose that is what happens with most players but if he knuckled down and concentrated on his game he could have done a lot more, sadly (for him) it looks like he has blown any chance of a career in England or to his beloved sevco, no sympathy from me. 

scott herbertson
Just now, Top Corner said:

I said it at the time he left for england, He doesn't have the pace or athleticism to make it down there. 

He had, certainly. A lot would depend on his physical fitness and hismental strength/ ability to focus, both of which were lacking in the last year up here

1 minute ago, Top Corner said:

Genuine question. Did you not join after he left?

4 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

..and we certainly wouldn't have offered that if he had a poor attitude prior to that point, or selected him to play after negotiations broke down  (just look at CL's previous in that regard)

Or if his knees goosed like some folk keeping saying . He's recently passed two medicals at different clubs you'd think it would put the knackered knee myth to bed.

He's been stupid the way he handled the rangers situation and very badly advised 

Luckily for Jamie and those that would like him back levein rates him highly . We'll need to wait until the end of season to see if anything materialises

Just now, goldie83 said:

There’s a world outside JKB. I’m sure he meant in the pub or a chat with his mates......I knew what you meant T.C

Cheers Goldie, 

He's probably gonna accuse me of being that Spencer fellow shortly lol

1 minute ago, Top Corner said:

Cheers Goldie, 

He's probably gonna accuse me of being that Spencer fellow shortly lol

Folk on here just love to be pedantic. Embarrassing sometimes. If you’ve not had 100’ and 1000’s of posts you must be “a Spencer”, a hibee or a troll!! HHGH

1 minute ago, goldie83 said:

Folk on here just love to be pedantic. Embarrassing sometimes. If you’ve not had 100’ and 1000’s of posts you must be “a Spencer”, a hibee or a troll!! HHGH

I know,  If you're not part of the 10'000+ post clique,  You're in for a tough time lol

52 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

Remember when Skacel came back? I honestly think we would be dealing with that sort of thing. 

Lacking a bit of pace but would totally boss the midfield and fire the goals in when needed. 

I agree. If we could keep him fit and motivated he would be a cracking player for us again. 

Of course, nothing can be done until the summer but I'd welcome him back no problem. 

Walker was the classic "one good game in Seven" type of player. Just as you started to come around to the idea that he just wasnt all that good, he would pop up with a performance to have you doubt yourself. Weeks later you would be back in the same position.

The Aberdeen game finished him for me. Didn't try  leg then got himself sent off so that he wouldn't have to face his heroes. Sorry Jamie what goes round, comes round.

thecorrieorphin
2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

The Aberdeen game finished him for me. Didn't try  leg then got himself sent off so that he wouldn't have to face his heroes. Sorry Jamie what goes round, comes round.

Another kickback myth . 

thecorrieorphin
7 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Not for those that were at the game.

I was at the game as well mate . I don't remember thinking anything other than it was 2 bookings . It's all been pretty much covered on this thread from he's lazy , bad attitude, knees are gone , bad influence on the kids etc . One of the most vocal posters on this thread has made his feelings clear on JW yet on another thread about Kilmarnock he says he would rather have CL over Stevie Clarke . If he rates CL as highly as I do then I'll trust in CL to decide on Jamie Walkers fitness and ability. Definitely worth a shot . 

All about opinions though ??

2 minutes ago, thecorrieorphin said:

I was at the game as well mate . I don't remember thinking anything other than it was 2 bookings . It's all been pretty much covered on this thread from he's lazy , bad attitude, knees are gone , bad influence on the kids etc . One of the most vocal posters on this thread has made his feelings clear on JW yet on another thread about Kilmarnock he says he would rather have CL over Stevie Clarke . If he rates CL as highly as I do then I'll trust in CL to decide on Jamie Walkers fitness and ability. Definitely worth a shot . 

Where'd the bad influence on the kids come from?

15 minutes ago, thecorrieorphin said:

Very true. Was a big Walker fan up until that match.. Thought he threw in the towel that day. True that they were bookings. No doubt about that. The second one was contrived though. All About opinions though. Correct there.  I'll trust CL on this though. If JW does come back he'll have a lot of making up to do though.

thecorrieorphin
8 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Very true. Was a big Walker fan up until that match.. Thought he threw in the towel that day. True that they were bookings. No doubt about that. The second one was contrived though. All About opinions though. Correct there.  I'll trust CL on this though. If JW does come back he'll have a lot of making up to do though.

Totally agree 

He has gone backwards as a player. He can't even get a game for either Wigan or Peterborough .

I'm not one for holding grudges if he came back and performed to his best then great.

I just don't think he has the determination to succeed.

He had the chance of a fresh start down south and has mucked that up.

I see him as a Scottish Championship level player and even then often swept aside by inferior but more determined players.

Jambof3tornado

Very talented player whose attitude and level of commitment means he will have many regrets about how good he could have been had he knuckled down.

Such a waste.

7 hours ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Not even close to being good enough.

Hope we can get a wide player to deliver balls into Vanecek

If he's no close to being good enough then we may as well shut the academy down as well be doing well to consistently produce better players than walker 

8 hours ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Not even close to being good enough.

Hope we can get a wide player to deliver balls into Vanecek

He is/was a good player, it's his attitude that lets him down. He was our best player until all the rangers pish and cathro. If he did come back he would have to give dikamona type performances week in week out to make it up to the fans but he doesn't have that in him.

The Real Maroonblood
12 hours ago, Top Corner said:

It's a YES from me. Life's too short. He would improve the team. I'm sure he would prove the doubters wrong if he came back. The urge to go to Enguurland wouldn't be there anymore. He's had a taste of that and is probably having a shit time. 

Awe diddums probably having a shit time.

He”s a snake.

17 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Some of the trash that has came through the Tynie doors in recent years, the Pars would be a decent level for one of our ex players!

True. 

14 hours ago, Top Corner said:

Ohh C'mon,

I'm still hoping that Clare comes good but man, we desperately need someone with an addiction to scoring goals in that area of the field. 

(not saying Walker scored LOADS of goals, but he'd score more than the current bunch)

Technically hes better than Lee. Granted. But Olly Lee gives 100% every game and has just pung one in the top bin from 30 yards at Easter Road to give us a much needed victory down there, something Jamie Walker never managed.

He's a wee snake who cannot be trusted. He's been found out down south and now probably totally regrets his decisions and actions before he left Tynecastle.

He has failed to make the grade in both the Championship and League 1 which happens often when players from the SPL venture South.

ie Sow at MK Dons ( admittedly he went elsewhere first )

Walker looked good ( sometimes ) but is just another bang average player in Scotland - every team in the SPL has at least a dozen of them in their squads

15 hours ago, Top Corner said:

Ohh C'mon,

Dream on,flop we are well rid of overhyped dud.

Fxxx the SPFL
21 hours ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

For the attention of the Jamie Walker fan club have a gander at the Latics and Posh fans forums that'll tells us all we need to know they don't want him anywhere near them and neither should we. It's a shame but he's finished as a top player lower leagues Scotland/England at best.

Bumping my own thread he won't be back.

thecorrieorphin
2 hours ago, 12XU said:

He has failed to make the grade in both the Championship and League 1 which happens often when players from the SPL venture South.

ie Sow at MK Dons ( admittedly he went elsewhere first )

Walker looked good ( sometimes ) but is just another bang average player in Scotland - every team in the SPL has at least a dozen of them in their squads

What every SPFL club has at least a dozen midfielders that have scored 43 goals for them ? 

15 hours ago, Deevers said:

Jamie was sent off at Aberdeen because he was extremely frustrated, probably due to the fact he cared more than any other Hearts player on the pitch.

Some absolute pish gets spouted on here.

3 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Jamie was sent off at Aberdeen because he was extremely frustrated, probably due to the fact he cared more than any other Hearts player on the pitch.

Some absolute pish gets spouted on here.

Especially your first paragraph! “Cared more than any other player on the pitch”:rofl: 

13 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

??

:(

If you go around calling shite posters out on shite posts then that apparently qualifies you as a stalker ??