Jamie Walker

Roxy Hearts

20 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Yea, a knee that my 90 year old gran wouldn't want. 

Why did we offer him a contract if his knees goosed?

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• jambocub

• Mikey1874

27 minutes ago, Barack said:

Not only can't he play for another team this year...he's contracted until June 2020. 

Wigan going to write off a whole 18 month contract, & allow him to leave pre-contract?  

Folk are genuinely just at it now.   :lol:

He's definitely been told he can go, so I assume they are writing it off.

Jamie Walker in a team surrounded by better players and managed correctly by Craig Levein will be a huge asset, of that I have no doubt.

20 minutes ago, maroon said:

Can see him going to another club in Scotland

There’s a new club in Glasgow of whom he’s quite fond of.

Pasquale for King
37 minutes ago, Morgan said:

There’s a new club in Glasgow of whom he’s quite fond of.

That ship has sailed, their new DoF and his underling are looking at a much higher standard of player than Walker.

Fxxx the SPFL

For the attention of the Jamie Walker fan club have a gander at the Latics and Posh fans forums that'll tells us all we need to know they don't want him anywhere near them and neither should we. It's a shame but he's finished as a top player lower leagues Scotland/England at best.

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That ship has sailed, their new DoF and his underling are looking at a much higher standard of player than Walker.

I was only kidding but take your point nevertheless.  ?

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

At our level every signing comes with baggage or issues. We at least know what Jamies are. 

1. Lazy

2. Overated

3. Inconsistent

4. Lacks pace

5. Bad Attitude

6. Dodgy knees

Thats a lot of issues!

1 hour ago, JyTees said:

Jamie Walker in a team surrounded by better players and managed correctly by Craig Levein will be a huge asset, of that I have no doubt.

Based on what? Genuine question.

1 minute ago, Lambo85 said:

1. Lazy

2. Overated

3. Inconsistent

4. Lacks pace

5. Bad Attitude

6. Dodgy knees

Thats a lot of issues!

Yep. He’s got more ‘shitty issues’ than ‘Ladies Pooing Monthly’ magazine.

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Not only can't he play for another team this year...he's contracted until June 2020. 

Wigan going to write off a whole 18 month contract, & allow him to leave pre-contract?  

Folk are genuinely just at it now.   :lol:

You and your facts. ?

2 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

1. Lazy

2. Overated

3. Inconsistent

4. Lacks pace

5. Bad Attitude

6. Dodgy knees

Thats a lot of issues!

1. Hopefully different environment will inspire him to give 100%

2. overated and underated in equal measure, by the looks of this thread

3. For the type of player he is, that's normal. We cannot afford consistently good front players, unfortunately.

4. Not sure about that, but needs to get match sharp.

5. See answer to 1)

6. Then he will not pass a medical.

I have no idea if he would be a good signing or not, but every signing we make is going to have an element of chance in terms of the players' attitude, fitness or ability.

EasternRossco

Out of curiosity....(personally think he'll end up at Dundee United anyway) ....but would anyone boo him say he did sign for Hearts? I've never jeered anyone wearing the maroon but it certainly would be a controversial signing....

1 minute ago, EasternRossco said:

Out of curiosity....(personally think he'll end up at Dundee United anyway) ....but would anyone boo him say he did sign for Hearts? I've never jeered anyone wearing the maroon but it certainly would be a controversial signing....

Wouldn't boo but certainly wouldn't sing his praises and doubt I'd applaud at first sight. It's petty, sure, but the way his last 6 months panned out and all the stuff in the media about pushing for a Rangers move has left a very very bitter taste 

52 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Yep. He’s got more ‘shitty issues’ than ‘Ladies Pooing Monthly’ magazine.

You mean this?

03FED7B1-F0AD-4583-B8CA-840A1DCBC862.png

Nelly Terraces
56 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

1. Lazy

2. Overated

3. Inconsistent

4. Lacks pace

5. Bad Attitude

6. Dodgy knees

Thats a lot of issues!

Pretty much sums it up. The way some short sighted folk are carrying on you'd think the geezer is the only player worthy of us bringing in.

2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

FFS is this thread getting bumped by JW and his pals. He can't come even if we wanted him, which we don't.

C'mon, we are allowed to have different views on football, no?

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

C'mon, we are allowed to have different views on football, no?

Obviously. For example, earlier you were agreeing with someone who was annoyed about people dragging Jamie Walker’s name up in a negative manner. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Agreed

3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Obviously. For example, earlier you were agreeing with someone who was annoyed about people dragging Jamie Walker’s name up in a negative manner. 

Was I? I can't see that post - genuinely - remind me, if you have time...

8 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Was I? I can't see that post - genuinely - remind me, if you have time...

You agreed with someone who couldn’t understand why people were constantly dragging Jamie Walker’s name up and being negative towards him... it was on the Jamie Walker thread. A thread that was bumped by people talking about the (im)possibility of us signing him this January. ?

Of course it’s possible you were just really wanting a wee bun fight, and don’t remember it. ?

25 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

You agreed with someone who couldn’t understand why people were constantly dragging Jamie Walker’s name up and being negative towards him... it was on the Jamie Walker thread. A thread that was bumped by people talking about the (im)possibility of us signing him this January. ?

Of course it’s possible you were just really wanting a wee bun fight, and don’t remember it. ?

"Jamie underperformed towards the tail end of his Hearts career but when he was on form he was a delight to watch. " - that is the part I was agreeing with.

My issues with jambopilms post was the " getting bumped by JW and his pals " chat. Just pointless comments that add nothing.

Nice try, but you can move along now. :thumbsup:

Edited by Nookie Bear

4 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Jamie wouldn’t have allowed that shitefest  to have happened earlier today

Think he’d be a good link between midfield and the attack. Had the brain in the ‘hole’ between mid and attack.  

Would thrive around Naismith , Uche. 

Just now, Debut 4 said:

Think he’d be a good link between midfield and the attack. Had the brain in the ‘hole’ between mid and attack.  

Yip 

38 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

37 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Yip 

You better watch u will upset other people even though our manager wanted to tie the guy down to a 4 year deal according to some he is pure and utter pish the same people that had massive ones when we beat the rankers 4-1 and he was virtually our best attacking option going forward that season like u said imagine him around naisy uche and vanacek I have faith in craig unlike some craig would definitely get the best out of walker unlike any other manager just my thoughts though. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Jamie Walker was a great prospect who looked great at times when we were playing mostly youth players he was a standout, he was also a standout during the Cathro disaster, and then all the sevco shite started, his online stuff was unprofessional and disrespectful to his employers and fans, he also never looked like he gave a shit leading to his exit. For that reason he can gtf as far as im concerned, had he left with dignity like Paterson then I would be happy to give him another shot with us, but the disrespect he showed us supporters at that point  has left a bad feeling towards him from a lot of us. No from me. 

2 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Walkers finished.  Dunfermline or the likes he will end up at. 

Some of the trash that has came through the Tynie doors in recent years, the Pars would be a decent level for one of our ex players!

10 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Seems to be getting a lot of stick on here, probably no need for the majority of it. Jamie underperformed towards the tail end of his Hearts career but when he was on form he was a delight to watch.

9 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Spot on. 

He would improve the squad immediately. 

He woukd also be returning to a very different different club from the one he left - much more disciplined and focussed - and hopefully he can grasp that and play his part. 

Nah. 

I just don't trust him.

He downed tools pishing all over paying fans to push through a move to a rival club. I can't really get my head around that. 

I think that being quite hard nosed here is the right approach. Welcoming him back like he didn't deliberately get himself sent off or go missing pretty much for 18 months isn't the right thing to do because of what it says. If he gets back to where he was with us, all the huns need to do is throw a wee side glance at him and he'll be back whoring himself to the weeg like no tomorrow*.

* I have no problem with players wanting to move on, but ffs go and challenge yourself, see the world. Do something different! Mind when Betis where rumoured to be looking at him? 

Edited by OTT

portobellojambo1

I haven't got a clue if he is even interested in coming back to Tynecastle as a player or if HMFC are interested in bringing him back as a player. I know he has been back to Tynecastle on a number of occasions during this season, but in the capacity of a supporter of HMFC, to watch the games and I don't think that connection to the club will ever be lost.

Like the vast majority of players who leave I've not really given any attention to how he is getting on now and what he has offered to Peterborough while he has been there on loan.

3 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I haven't got a clue if he is even interested in coming back to Tynecastle as a player or if HMFC are interested in bringing him back as a player. I know he has been back to Tynecastle on a number of occasions during this season, but in the capacity of a supporter of HMFC, to watch the games and I don't think that connection to the club will ever be lost.

Like the vast majority of players who leave I've not really given any attention to how he is getting on now and what he has offered to Peterborough while he has been there on loan.

Thankfully the kb lynchmob didn’t see him!!

Special Agent Dale Cooper
2 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Jamie Walker was a great prospect who looked great at times when we were playing mostly youth players he was a standout, he was also a standout during the Cathro disaster, and then all the sevco shite started, his online stuff was unprofessional and disrespectful to his employers and fans, he also never looked like he gave a shit leading to his exit. For that reason he can gtf as far as im concerned, had he left with dignity like Paterson then I would be happy to give him another shot with us, but the disrespect he showed us supporters at that point  has left a bad feeling towards him from a lot of us. No from me. 

My sentiments exactly. 

It's a YES from me. Life's too short. He would improve the team. I'm sure he would prove the doubters wrong if he came back. The urge to go to Enguurland wouldn't be there anymore. He's had a taste of that and is probably having a shit time. 

No idea if he's coming back but you'd think Walker ate babies or ran old people over the way some people are talking. I'll never forget some of the folk at Tynecastle absolutely raging at Webster in his first game back for us. Luckily most people let bygones be bygones and Webster went on to become a very important part of a legendary cup winning team.

Nelly Terraces

People who want to see Jamie 'finished after 30 minutes running round' Walker at Hearts:

1. Jamie Walker

2. Jamie Walkers family.

3. The manager of Nandos on Lothian Road.

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

No idea if he's coming back but you'd think Walker ate babies or ran old people over the way some people are talking. I'll never forget some of the folk at Tynecastle absolutely raging at Webster in his first game back for us. Luckily most people let bygones be bygones and Webster went on to become a very important part of a legendary cup winning team.

While a Hearts player in his final 6 months or so he was acting like a twat on his social network stuff clearly pandering to the sevconians for a move. Fair enough if he wanted to go there and earn more money which many a player has done over the years, that’s fine, but to do it in a way which was clearly disrespectful to not only us supporters but his employers as well was wrong. Had he just kept silent and got his move then the backlash towards him right now would be nothing like it is, he made an arse of himself so he’s getting the deserved gtf treatment he should expect back from us. 

2 minutes ago, old school tie said:

Does his old man, or was it his uncle, still post on here?

Think he gave up posting after he was slated for defending his boy 

3 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

While a Hearts player in his final 6 months or so he was acting like a twat on his social network stuff clearly pandering to the sevconians for a move. Fair enough if he wanted to go there and earn more money which many a player has done over the years, that’s fine, but to do it in a way which was clearly disrespectful to not only us supporters but his employers as well was wrong. Had he just kept silent and got his move then the backlash towards him right now would be nothing like it is, he made an arse of himself so he’s getting the deserved gtf treatment he should expect back from us. 

"acting like a twat on his social network stuff" - doesn't everyone?