Jamie Walker

Roxy Hearts

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Even if Sammon had an offer it won’t be near the money we’ve wasted on him so he would be unlikely to go. 

I believe it’s because it’s a fact, I know it. You have nothing but assumptions etc. See you in February.

he does have a point about Salmon being offered a contract fro 18/24 months, Salmon would jump at that

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• jambocub

• Mikey1874

9 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

he does have a point about Salmon being offered a contract fro 18/24 months, Salmon would jump at that

He wouldn't jump very high though, never does.

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

I would’ve got the joke if you spelt his name right ?, not sure if it’s as funny as someone offering that useless ***** an 18-24 month contract unless Hughes can sort him out an Indian club.

The wee prick appears to have learned absolutely nothing in the last 12 months. 

I googled him last week to see how he was getting on to quickly find he had publicly undermined the manager with his petulance and bad attitude.

It’s a shame how it worked out in the end at Hearts. As someone rightly said earlier, if he was fully fit and with a much, much improved attitude he’d be worth consideration.

It sounds as if he is miles away from that.

Edited by Shrekeo

15 minutes ago, Shrekeo said:

The wee prick appears to have learned absolutely nothing in the last 12 months. 

I googled him last week to see how he was getting on to quickly find he had publicly undermined the manager with his petulance and bad attitude.

It’s a shame how it worked out in the end at Hearts. As someone rightly said earlier, if he was fully fit and with a much, much improved attitude he’d be worth consideration.

It sounds as if he is miles away from that.

So... you'd take him back then? He's better than anything we've got in that area of the pitch. Not counting Naismith who plays all over the place. 

Confidence sometimes comes with left overs. 

We don't have enough players with confidence. 

and i don't have enough left overs. 

Edited by Top Corner

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Even if Sammon had an offer it won’t be near the money we’ve wasted on him so he would be unlikely to go. 

I believe it’s because it’s a fact, I know it. You have nothing but assumptions etc. See you in February.

Just to spell it out. Say Sammon is on £3k per week with us he earns about £70k for the rest of his contract and needs to find a club in summer when lots of players are freed. If, say Motherwell, offer him £1,500 per week for 24 months that’s about £150k+ guaranteed income. He would jump at it. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Just to spell it out. Say Sammon is on £3k per week with us he earns about £70k for the rest of his contract and needs to find a club in summer when lots of players are freed. If, say Motherwell, offer him £1,500 per week for 24 months that’s about £150k+ guaranteed income. He would jump at it. 

His agent would no doubt tell him to hold fire until the summer, and I doubt if any club is going to offer him a deal.

11 hours ago, Top Corner said:

So... you'd take him back then? He's better than anything we've got in that area of the pitch. Not counting Naismith who plays all over the place. 

Confidence sometimes comes with left overs. 

We don't have enough players with confidence. 

and i don't have enough left overs. 

He was. There is little to suggest he is now.

I’d rather give the game time to some of the youngsters. 

Not for me. If you can't do it in a country's 3rd tear then there's no point in wasting even more of our cash on someone who thought he was better than the club. You give your all like Paterson did then good luck, you'd be welcomed back, just like Berra was. You fart about and appear dis-interested then you're not welcome.

More goals for Hearts than Crabbe, Clark, Hartley, DeVries, Adam and plenty others.

Would make a great front 3 with Naismith and one of the big strikers.

6 minutes ago, Coco said:

More goals for Hearts than Crabbe, Clark, Hartley, DeVries, Adam and plenty others.

Hartley, Adam, Crabbe and De Vries didn't play in the Championship for Hearts.

None of them downed tools when they couldn't be ****ed either.

11 minutes ago, Coco said:

Not even comparable to the quality of the players mentioned. 

Lazy, terrible attitude. Happy to never see him in a Hearts shirt again. 

On 27/12/2018 at 16:37, Pasquale for King said:

Is Ciaran McKenna going to Spain, at Hearts expense, for a holiday? Or is he David Vanacek in disguise?

Why would we take someone to Spain on trial if we are not interested in signing him? Think your case is blown way before Feb 1. 

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Is Ciaran McKenna going to Spain, at Hearts expense, for a holiday? Or is he David Vanacek in disguise?

Why would we take someone to Spain on trial if we are not interested in signing him? Think your case is blown way before Feb 1. 

Maybe thinking before you post might be an idea from time to time, or reading what I say and what the manager says.

As I said on multiple occasions BEFORE the Livi game we weren’t looking at anyone. In that game Dikamona got injured, Levein said today that when that happened he got it in his head he would add another CH and this guy is going to Spain on trial, he’s used to them apparently ?.

11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Maybe thinking before you post might be an idea from time to time, or reading what I say and what the manager says.

As I said on multiple occasions BEFORE the Livi game we weren’t looking at anyone. In that game Dikamona got injured, Levein said today that when that happened he got it in his head he would add another CH and this guy is going to Spain on trial, he’s used to them apparently ?.

No, after the Livi game, in fact just yesterday, you re-affirmed we are not looking to sign anyone other than Vanacek in January. McKenna isn’t a Dikamona replacement, he is a likely Dunne replacement if needed. Levein is not a Dikamona fan. 

To be honest who cares what you say Levein is supposed to have said over two weeks ago? We have been looking at bringing in at least four, in addition to Vanacek,  in January for a good few weeks, depending on price and availability. 

Levein is a serial offender at telling the media one thing and doing something else.  Just take a look back at last few years and during his first spell. Why would he have said, in early Dec when we have 6/7 games to go break, that he is planning on bringing in four or five players in January? That would go down well in the dressing room. If you want to believe what he really says - he has been saying for four and a half years that we need to be keep building/ reshaping squad  every window. I’d expect minimum of three possibly a few more depending on who leaves and who isn’t available except on pre-contract. 

Pasquale for King
44 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No, after the Livi game, in fact just yesterday, you re-affirmed we are not looking to sign anyone other than Vanacek in January. McKenna isn’t a Dikamona replacement, he is a likely Dunne replacement if needed. Levein is not a Dikamona fan. 

To be honest who cares what you say Levein is supposed to have said over two weeks ago? We have been looking at bringing in at least four, in addition to Vanacek,  in January for a good few weeks, depending on price and availability. 

Levein is a serial offender at telling the media one thing and doing something else.  Just take a look back at last few years and during his first spell. Why would he have said, in early Dec when we have 6/7 games to go break, that he is planning on bringing in four or five players in January? That would go down well in the dressing room. If you want to believe what he really says - he has been saying for four and a half years that we need to be keep building/ reshaping squad  every window. I’d expect minimum of three possibly a few more depending on who leaves and who isn’t available except on pre-contract. 

Why keep answering if you do t care ??. You are talking rubbish, every time I’ve said it I’ve mentioned before the Livi game. What part of BEFORE that game we weren’t looking at anyobe else isn’t clear enough ??‍♂️.

I know for a FACT that we weren’t looking at anyone else, no matter what you say or think now go away and annoy someone else????.

C3180307-0F65-4DA4-B793-DB6D59D5C61F.png

Edited by Pasquale for King

51 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Why keep answering if you do t care ??. You are talking rubbish, every time I’ve said it I’ve mentioned before the Livi game. What part of BEFORE that game we weren’t looking at anyobe else isn’t clear enough ??‍♂️.

I know for a FACT that we weren’t looking at anyone else, no matter what you say or think now go away and annoy someone else????.

C3180307-0F65-4DA4-B793-DB6D59D5C61F.png

Talking through your hat trying to justify something that you said two plus weeks ago that wasn’t correct. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Talking through your hat trying to justify something that you said two plus weeks ago that wasn’t correct. 

Sorry if you can’t keep up with what I’ve said, a million ****ing times ???‍♂️

3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

CL is quoted today as saying he will seek a replacement if he can't extend Dunne's loan.  If anyone else leaves you can add to that.

I don't think you should take too seriously the views of PfK.

1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Theres is something happening with this.

You tease Daz. All hell to break loose with the fors and against. 

Naismith has set the standard. Walker might do well alongside him and Djoum. If it's happening it will be the summer so we'll see. 

If Naismith is refusing to sign we can't hang around waiting. 

On 28/12/2018 at 14:24, Bongo 1874 said:

1 minute of that video was full of his unconvincing penalties and I may be exaggerating here but I suspect you could fill another minute with his misses.

If he is fit then we should take the gamble IMO. I reckon he would be a cracking addition with Naismith and would also leave us less exposed if Naismith is unavailable. 

Naismith would be a great example for Walker and could really help him kick on, albeit belatedly. 

Edited by jambogemz

5 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

10 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Would this be one for this week or the summer ?if it was to happen

This window? 

Edited by jambocub
Spelling

He’s a decent player but he won’t come back to sit on the bench. I’m thinking it’s too soon. Really on the fence with this one , as I suspect a lot will be. There’s a bad taste still for me but a hungry and fit Walker is a definite benefit. Hmmmmm

Fxxx the SPFL

JW fan club back on i see a guy who can't get a game for Peterborough no thanks no need for any more midfield players and not a winger no pace and injury prone.

On 27/12/2018 at 23:34, Pasquale for King said:

His agent would no doubt tell him to hold fire until the summer, and I doubt if any club is going to offer him a deal.

He’s managed to get a loan deal for three separate clubs whilst signed to Hearts so the assumption would be that he will get offers when he is a free agent. The current spell with Motherwell does seem to be significantly less successful though.

4 minutes ago, S Form said:

If he’s fit and hungry to prove himself again I have no problem with Jamie coming back.

Where was his hunger in the last 18 months of his time at Hearts?

Where was his hunger at Wigan, before they punted him out to Peterborough?

He now can't even make the bench in League 1.  No way he should be back at Hearts.

He'll end up in the Scottish Championship and no higher.

5 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

JW fan club back on i see a guy who can't get a game for Peterborough no thanks no need for any more midfield players and not a winger no pace and injury prone.

Jason Cummings has also been on Peterborough’s bench more often than he’s been on the pitch and he would definitely have improved us over the last two months. Think folk underestimate the quality of players in the English lower legaues. Same folk who were kicking off because we’d signed players from Luton and Cambridge. Didn’t see anyone complaining about an ex Luton player last night.

jamboinglasgow

I will leave it to Levein to decide. After seeing him close up, having faced the nonsense last summer and problems afterwards as well as the mixed performances last season, if Levein still wants to bring him in I am sure he knows he can get something out of him. Walker when focused, injury free and up to speed can be a special player. But he needs to be all three which has been a big question mark over him in the last few seasons.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Not for me. He disrespected the club.

Let him rot in the lower leagues of English football. 

Fxxx the SPFL
10 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Jason Cummings has also been on Peterborough’s bench more often than he’s been on the pitch and he would definitely have improved us over the last two months. Think folk underestimate the quality of players in the English lower legaues. Same folk who were kicking off because we’d signed players from Luton and Cambridge. Didn’t see anyone complaining about an ex Luton player last night.

Lee and Uche were unknowns JW on the other hand played his best football 2/3 years ago you'll find him remaining in the lower leagues in England or Scotland I'm afraid 

17 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Talking of Cummings and Walker, I still cannot believe Cummings has 2 Scotland caps and Walker hasn't even been in a squad. Walker was at one point the best attacking midfielder in Scotland, scoring regularly in the top league.

Cummings has a grand total of 2 Scottish Premiership goals. One of the most over-rated players I can think of.

6 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Lee and Uche were unknowns JW on the other hand played his best football 2/3 years ago you'll find him remaining in the lower leagues in England or Scotland I'm afraid 

The lower leagues in England aren’t comparable to the lower leagues in Scotland. League One and League Two teams can pay players Scottish Premiership wages. Even Salford managed to prise Adam Rooney away from Aberdeen. To go from Peterborough to ICT or Dundee Utd would be a real fall from grace for Jamie Walker.