Jamie Walker

Roxy Hearts

chester copperpot

Walker doesn't even get a game for a shite Peterborough so it's a no from me.

I always liked him tho. He will come back up here with his tail between his legs and probably be on a grand a week.

Just my opinion tho. Shame as there is a player in there. 

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• jambocub

• Mikey1874

4 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Just another of those “types” we don’t need at the club. 

Yes he is. Judas ***** are not desirable at most clubs.

2 hours ago, Deevers said:

This for me. I would love to see him back here fully committed to the cause and fighting fit.  I don't know if he is operating with the Agent he had while he was here though. If he is my fear would be that he would only be using the club to engineer a move to Sevco. There is no doubt that he can play  when he is fit and his mind is in the right place though. That Does not seem to have been the case down south though.

Commited to The cause?

First time for everything I suppose. 

46 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I know he lies, he said they didn’t know Haring was a midfielder then said he did. 

Does he lie to the people who are looking for the players? We’re not after anyone else, unless that’s changed after the Livi game.

It's not like our scouting network would stop looking for better players all winter as we're only getting Vanacek in

4 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Walker doesn't even get a game for a shite Peterborough so it's a no from me.

I always liked him tho. He will come back up here with his tail between his legs and probably be on a grand a week.

Just my opinion tho. Shame as there is a player in there. 

Not in squad today for 2-0 defeat at Barnsley 

Cummings on as second half sub as normal 

17 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

I asked Craig Levein who daz aka darren  on jkb was he said not got a clue.

That's nice

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Smithee said:

It's not like our scouting network would stop looking for better players all winter as we're only getting Vanacek in

I believe they’re not looking at experienced players at this time, just youngsters.

I’m not sure what our Scouting network consists of to be honest.

At his best he had something to offer the club but he shat in his own nest aided and abetted by a twatt of an agent.

The only way I would have him back here would be being paid on a game by game basis. He'd have to prove himself all over again over a long probationary period before I'd offer any decent contract. Even then though, he'd be like the wayward wife/husband - would you ever again trust him fully.

Edited by JohnB

29 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I believe they’re not looking at experienced players at this time, just youngsters.

Same as most scouting networks for clubs with our budget probably - possibly bigger due to having people with levein and mcphees experience and contacts. A couple of FT scouts maybe, plus a network of contacts around the world. Analysis technology is no doubt used too.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

But you don't need to know.

22 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

No they weren’t, Levein said so. Was he lying? One coming in, end and of story, no matter you’ve heard.

I’ll say it again. You are mistaken. 

1 hour ago, JohnB said:

At his best he had something to offer the club but he shat in his own nest aided and abetted by a twatt of an agent.

The only way I would have him back here would be being paid on a game by game basis. He'd have to prove himself all over again over a long probationary period before I'd offer any decent contract. Even then though, he'd be like the wayward wife/husband - would you ever again trust him fully.

Our manager who offered him the contract clearly trusted him as he picked him majority of the time.

Before he left his form wasn't what it had been , but he must've been doing something in training and games to get picked .

Unless  our manager and coaches are happy to pick players not trying

Fxxx the SPFL
41 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

He wasn't good enough for us before we got shot of him and is of even less use now so forget him,former club has been.

Correct although some on here seem to think differently obviously JW fan club.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

I’ll say it again. You are mistaken. 

You can say it all you want as far as the club is concerned as of before the Livi game we weren’t looking at anyone bar youngsters. Levein has said it, and he went over budget to sign Clare so there’s no money anyway to bring another wage onboard. 

But seeing as you know better who are we looking at then?

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You can say it all you want as far as the club is concerned as of before the Livi game we weren’t looking at anyone bar youngsters. Levein has said it, and he went over budget to sign Clare so there’s no money anyway to bring another wage onboard. 

Why are you so strung out about us possibly bringing players in, but the club not telegraphing it? It’s a totally bizarre thing to get all ****ed up about? Personally I hope Levein was “lying”... I hope he was lying through his teeth and we are better as a squad because of it. Zero ****s will be given because he never said we were making signings. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Why are you so strung out about us possibly bringing players in, but the club not telegraphing it? It’s a totally bizarre thing to get all ****ed up about? Personally I hope Levein was “lying”... I hope he was lying through his teeth and we are better as a squad because of it. Zero ****s will be given because he never said we were making signings. 

Because I know for a fact that we weren’t looking at anyone before the debacle at Livi, yet some people are determined that 19 players aren’t enough.

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Because I know for a fact that we weren’t looking at anyone before the debacle at Livi, yet some people are determined that 19 players aren’t enough.

Gives a **** though? :lol:

If you need to improve the squad, and you have the chance to do it, you do it. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Gives a **** though? :lol:

If you need to improve the squad, and you have the chance to do it, you do it. 

We definitely do need to improve it but the wells empty and we’re not even looking to ?. A penalty taker might be an idea ?.

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

We definitely do need to improve it but the wells empty and we’re not even looking to ?. A penalty taker might be an idea ?.

Every chance we will improve it. Hope we do. If not, then I hope the returning players and Vanacek are enough. 

Whether or not we stick rigidly to what the manager said regarding signings however... nope... I don’t give a shit if we do something completely different.

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Every chance we will improve it. Hope we do. If not, then I hope the returning players and Vanacek are enough. 

Whether or not we stick rigidly to what the manager said regarding signings however... nope... I don’t give a shit if we do something completely different.

But there’s not every chance because they’re not looking to are they? He would need to free up wages by sending Mitchell back, getting rid of Hughes and I doubt if Dunne will be back. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

But there’s not every chance because they’re not looking to are they? He would need to free up wages by sending Mitchell back, getting rid of Hughes and I doubt if Dunne will be back. 

Whether we need to free up money or not, let's not spend any on Jamie Walker.

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Whether we need to free up money or not, let's not spend any on Jamie Walker.

Agreed, yesterday’s man ??

7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Left back, replacement for Dunne if  he isnt allowed to return, creative midfielder and/or a  winger and another striker to supplement Uche, MacLean and Vanacek. Players will be leaving. 

Edited by soonbe110

I would take Walker back on the provision he binned his bawbag Sevco supporting agent.

Any contract offered should include a social media policy (no stupid pictures with Rangers players whilst speculation is rife) or sacrifice 50% wages etc.

19 hours ago, Smithee said:

He's full of contradictions and tripe.

He admits he doesn't know what the scouting set-up is yet he knows for a fact they're not looking at anyone.  He quotes CL saying we don't want anyone than admits he's a liar.   Talk about naive.  Does he seriously believe CL is going around advertising to the world his exact transfer plans?

Amazing how many people are completely familiar with every aspect of Hearts scouting system and how and when CL is thinking about signings by just buying a season ticket.

Walter Bishop

The majority would welcome him back with open arms. 

A quality player who would add to the squad. He would come back hungry and determined. Not many Hearts fans playing for us now either, he knows what its all about. 

52 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

A quality player who would add to the squad. He would come back hungry and determined. Not many Hearts fans playing for us now either, he knows what its all about. 

Are you Walker's agent? He can't even get in the Peterborough squad. Cleary they've sussed he's a lazy git.  If this thread is indicative of fans views, the majority of hearts fans don't want him back. 

We are going to need good wingers both left and right to get the best out of Vanecek, imho.

Also think Niasmith wiould be a good influence on Jamie whom needs to re-boot his career abit.

9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

And I am one of them.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Walter Bishop said:

The majority.?

So you’ve consulted every Hearts supporter.

Well done.

1 hour ago, Walter Bishop said:

Aye, he really owed like he knew what it was all about those last couple of seasons with us right enough. His derby performances were scintillating. What exactly does his being a fan bring to the team out of interest? Certainly not seen much evidence of it being an asset.

13 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The majority.?

So you’ve consulted every Hearts supporter.

Well done.

Must mean the oft quoted JKB majority. Which basically just means ‘me and my immediate group of mates’.

I would actually forget about his previous snakeyness and accept him back if I knew he would keep himself physically fit.    Let's face it,   he never did.

If a player wont even do that then he can GTF.    Walker doing so is open to question so I'm not sure it's worth the risk.

Verdict.    Nut.

13 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I would actually forget about his previous snakeyness and accept him back if I knew he would keep himself physically fit.    Let's face it,   he never did.

If a player wont even do that then he can GTF.    Walker doing so is open to question so I'm not sure it's worth the risk.

Verdict.    Nut.

He never looked to have any in terms of 'natural' fitness. So slow and always looked knackered. 

Folk wanting him to become a winger? Snakes have zero pace. 

2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

He never looked to have any in terms of 'natural' fitness. So slow and always looked knackered. 

Folk wanting him to become a winger? Snakes have zero pace. 

Correct.    Not sure whether his perma-****edness was a natural inability to be fit or if it was a result of him never having tried in the first place.

The fact is that was a total shanner when it came to being as fit as a footballer needs to be.    He got by for a while through his youth and skill.     But it has caught him out now.

2 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:

We are going to need good wingers both left and right to get the best out of Vanecek, imho.

Also think Niasmith wiould be a good influence on Jamie whom needs to re-boot his career abit.

We've got the same number/quality of wingers now that we had before Uche got injured and that didn't turn out too badly.

A (new) good winger would certainly help but as always it will be a question of priorities and finance.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Left back, replacement for Dunne if  he isnt allowed to return, creative midfielder and/or a  winger and another striker to supplement Uche, MacLean and Vanacek. Players will be leaving. 

So you have no knowledge of any signings just that the squad that some said was great when we were top, after 19 signings, isn’t? Which players will be leaving?

The last decent season Walker had was several years ago now.

Not sure that you can re-habilitate a player who has not played "to his best" since Neilson left.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

So you have no knowledge of any signings just that the squad that some said was great when we were top, after 19 signings, isn’t? Which players will be leaving?

I didn’t say I have names, neither did you, though I did tell you of one possible. I just know the positions they have been scouting and I have been told anything between 0-5 will be leaving depending on the players attitudes in most cases. Likely departures are Djoum, Martin, Sammon, Mitchell and a few of the younger players whose contracts are up in summer and will not be renewed eg Zanatta, Moore

Some of the January signings could be pre-contract signings. Whether we get them in in January depends on how many go out. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I didn’t say I have names, neither did you, though I did tell you of one possible. I just know the positions they have been scouting and I have been told anything between 0-5 will be leaving depending on the players attitudes in most cases. Likely departures are Djoum, Martin, Sammon, Mitchell and a few of the younger players whose contracts are up in summer and will not be renewed eg Zanatta, Moore

Some of the January signings could be pre-contract signings. Whether we get them in in January depends on how many go out. 

Why would Sammon go in January when his contract is til the summer? We would need to pay him off, Martin too as he’s got another 18 months. Amankwaa won’t go either. Hughes might retire if he has any decency.

Mitchell must be sent back as he’s done nothing and doesn’t track back at all. Djoum would require a fee which is unlikely as he’s free to go in the summer. You don’t let youngsters go in January, again it will be at the end of the season. Even if we did it hardly frees up much money.

For the last time as of before the Livi game we weren’t looking at signing anyone, how could I mention names of players that don’t exist?

If we have to revisit this conversation let’s do it on the 1st of February when nobody will be happier than me if we have strengthened.

26 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Why would Sammon go in January when his contract is til the summer? We would need to pay him off, Martin too as he’s got another 18 months. Amankwaa won’t go either. Hughes might retire if he has any decency.

Mitchell must be sent back as he’s done nothing and doesn’t track back at all. Djoum would require a fee which is unlikely as he’s free to go in the summer. You don’t let youngsters go in January, again it will be at the end of the season. Even if we did it hardly frees up much money.

For the last time as of before the Livi game we weren’t looking at signing anyone, how could I mention names of players that don’t exist?

If we have to revisit this conversation let’s do it on the 1st of February when nobody will be happier than me if we have strengthened.

Quite simple really. Salmon for instance, might have 4/5 months left on his contract at Hearts at end January but if some other club offers him an 18/24 month contract he will be off. 

Djoums next club could be willing to pay £2-300k to get him early, who knows. 

Im surprised you could believe that we were not looking to bring in anyone other Vanacek in January. Most clubs bring in several every January, buys and loans, so why would we be any different. Even if we were top of the league just now we would be looking to strengthen. Looking forward to 1 Feb. 

The priority in January must be to find someone who can fill in the Naismith role when he’s not there. I know we’re never going to get someone as talented but we might be able to recruit a player with the same drive/energy. It’s frightening how we’re so dependent on one player. Every effort should be going into making sure we don’t go off the rails again if, God forbid, he picks up another injury.

Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Quite simple really. Salmon for instance, might have 4/5 months left on his contract at Hearts at end January but if some other club offers him an 18/24 month contract he will be off. 

Djoums next club could be willing to pay £2-300k to get him early, who knows. 

Im surprised you could believe that we were not looking to bring in anyone other Vanacek in January. Most clubs bring in several every January, buys and loans, so why would we be any different. Even if we were top of the league just now we would be looking to strengthen. Looking forward to 1 Feb. 

Even if Sammon had an offer it won’t be near the money we’ve wasted on him so he would be unlikely to go. 

I believe it’s because it’s a fact, I know it. You have nothing but assumptions etc. See you in February.

Edited by Pasquale for King