Jamie Walker

Roxy Hearts

4 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Did you think he'd get a game for us right now and if not who'd keep him out the team

Our manager offered him a contract and he knocked  it back .. if he'd agreed the contract he'd be a starter

In my opinion that goes a long way to say how highly he was rated by the management

Sounds like he may have dumped his agent. See 2nd part of post :) 

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• jambocub

• Mikey1874

1 minute ago, Snedds76 said:

So a guy that's been away from us for ages with dodgy knees is better than mulraney Who's hardly had a chance but believe he played in the 1-0 win over Celtic and was competent enough. 

How stupid does that make the club look if we offered a guy with dodgy knees a contract to become our highest earner?

Just think about that for a minute

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

He played in the EFL Cup though.....this is an official match so make him in ineligible to play for a third club.

Not got a clue. Can't see why we would be talking to Wigan, or have been talking to Wigan if that's the case.

It should have been ten
8 minutes ago, Snedds76 said:

Yes let's bring a player back that can't get a game for league 1 Peterborough.  Honest to Christ this forum just gets worse!

Unreal eh ??‍♂️

Watching Hearts at moment and kbers saying they would not take him back wtf we are a football team and he is better than any forward player we have except Naisy.

2 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Let's flip this the other way . Why no sign a player that the manager wanted to keep but slipped through the net. .

Lee bozanic Clare and djoum wouldn't keep him out our team 

I reckon  could keep Clare out the team as he's rank but cmon djoum on his game is a better option than walker. 

1 minute ago, OTT said:

Sounds like he may have dumped his agent. See 2nd part of post :) 

I asked if you think he'd get a game? I'm no interested in who his agent is or was

Just now, Lfhearts said:

Watching Hearts at moment and kbers saying they would not take him back wtf we are a football team and he is better than any forward player we have except Naisy.

He's hardly played for over a season so what are you basing that on out of interest?!

9 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Not played a league game for Wigan.

He did play in one of the league's competitions for wigan though, the EFL cup. He was also on the bench for a wigan league game so he's certainly been registered with both wigan and Peterborough, and if I remember right the rule's about being registered with more than two clubs, not playing with more than two clubs. Could be wrong of course. 

1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Yes. Would you take Jamie back? Can score and better than some some we've got. 

Would rather bozanic and Clare ..... lol 

course i would 

Just now, Snedds76 said:

He's hardly played for over a season so what are you basing that on out of interest?!

Djoum was a free agent when he came to hearts and the season had started the fact is Jamie has done it at hearts 

18Jambo_dave74

Definite no from me.

Can't get a look in for a poor Wigan side and now struggling to get a game in league 1 with Peterborough.

He has lost any pace he ever had and isn't capable of beating a man regularly anymore - we have enough players like that already.

That's before we even discuss his (and his agents) behaviour last time round.

I'd much prefer we looked for some proper (pacy) wingers.

Showed his true colours once and downed tools. Enough average Joe's turning up at our training already without another. Finished up with us, even more gutless than some of our current starters...........and that's an indictment.

2 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

If we lose our next two matches I’m not sure I want Craig Levein sign anyone, I’d rather he left.

Wouldn't worry about that because a key part of our club's football strategy is continuity.  Just as when Neilson left and when Cathro left there was a seamless continuity in transition and there definitely wasn't a rush to dump players and sign swathes of new ones.

Just now, Bauldrick said:

Yes, Yes and double YES and could we have Lee Wallace and  Jason Holt too please, they're all better than the dross we have at the moment.

And all came through the youth system . We'll do well to get better players than the 3 you've mentioned

16 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Not got a clue. Can't see why we would be talking to Wigan, or have been talking to Wigan if that's the case.

He’s on a season long loan.....this isn’t happening.

1 hour ago, lost in space said:

Just when you think we surely can't sign another injury prone, lazy, thick, couldn't give a toss player - somebody suggests this loser.

Bang on the money. He can rot on the bench at Peterborough. 

Edited by Yoda

Absolutely not. Never tried a leg after being tapped up by the currant buns, his performances v Hibs were diabolical. For his attitude and downing tools, he can rot away in league one. We need pace anyway, not another player that couldn’t run for a bus. 

1 hour ago, lost in space said:

Just when you think we surely can't sign another injury prone, lazy, thick, couldn't give a toss player - somebody suggests this loser.

It's a football forum to dicuss opinions. We don't have to agree. 

rudi must stay

I think Jamie Walker is a good player. If he's interested and the chance came up then I'd take him, knows the club and knows the league too. He would link up well with Naismith also

26 minutes ago, Bauldrick said:

Yes, Yes and double YES and could we have Lee Wallace and  Jason Holt too please, they're all better than the dross we have at the moment.

Actully, wallace looked not bad going forward when he came on today.  If he was an option in the summer we could do much worse for the left back position.

Im not sure about walker myself,  he has not kicked a ball since cathro came in, looks like he hasnt improved since leaving us either.  

29 minutes ago, Snedds76 said:

I reckon  could keep Clare out the team as he's rank but cmon djoum on his game is a better option than walker. 

Walker is a better player, scored more goals and bigger threat. 

scott herbertson

If hisattitude was good and he proves his fitness in a medical, then yes. He was our best player for about 2 years before the injury, transfer talk and SFA referees cheating labelling

No doubting Walker has good ability, and his old man was telling me that Jamie's in the greatest shape of his life.

Would I take him back? Probably! 

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Does League Cup not count?

I don't know. Just the same as I don't know if the fact it is cross border changes anything.

13 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Does League Cup not count?

8 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I don't know. Just the same as I don't know if the fact it is cross border changes anything.

EFL Cup counts.

And a cross border transfer would only be possible if we played summer football. 

This rumour has more holes than a tramps coat.

1 hour ago, Snedds76 said:

12 appearances for Posh since early September, more than Souttar, Uche, Berra, Naismith, Brandon, Godinho, Cochrane, McDonald etc

22 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

12 appearances for Posh since early September, more than Souttar, Uche, Berra, Naismith, Brandon, Godinho, Cochrane, McDonald etc

Pish. Just been through flash scores and 8 appearance since early Sept but nice try! More appeances than uche, Berra and souttar?! Yip that's maybe cause it's hard to play when you're injured ffs!

Edited by Snedds76

jambogirlglasgow
2 hours ago, lost in space said:

Exactly this. ☝?

2 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Talks have taken place between Wigan and Hearts . No idea if it's happening or not though.

Are they wanting their money back?

Fxxx the SPFL
2 hours ago, jambocub said:

Let's flip this the other way . Why no sign a player that the manager wanted to keep but slipped through the net. .

Lee bozanic Clare and djoum wouldn't keep him out our team 

All four would unfortunately Jamie is finished as a player 

3 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Yes. Would you take Jamie back? Can score and better than some some we've got. 

No.... Him and Nicholson couldnt wait to leave us...!