• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• jambocub

• Mikey1874

Was delighted to see the back of him after waving his arse at Sevco etc.

Now however, if he came back with the right attitude, he could only improve us !

1 minute ago, dumpson said:

Was delighted to see the back of him after waving his arse at Sevco etc.

Now however, if he came back with the right attitude, he could only improve us !

I agree. I don't hold grudges, life's too short. 

No. Attitude was stinking. Managed to undo all his previous good work in about 6 months. 

If he dumped his agent I'd say talk to him. Otherwise leave him to it. 

Bridge of Djoum

Not for me.

He lost interest in the end, completely gave up. With his family background at the club you'd think he'd have more respect. Obviously has an attitude problem.

Berra than you

I would take, has the creativity we have been lacking. Only if fit though, the prospect of a fit Jamie walker in the same team as Naismith is mouthwatering. I seem to remember him changing his agent at some point in the summer? May be wrong though. However I think he has played for both Wigan and Peterborough already this season which would mean he can't play for us. 

He's good enough to start in our 1st 11.

And that's about it, folk seem to want to put the lad down for going away and earning bigger money than hearts would pay.

I think it's important to realise the team he played in and how good he would be playing with this team now

Just a personal opinion but let's be honest if the academy produces a player in his position that'll score more goals than him we'll be doing well

There's a reason he was offered our top wage at the time

3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Talks have taken place between Wigan and Hearts . No idea if it's happening or not though.

Any idea if he's changed his agent?

lost in space

Just when you think we surely can't sign another injury prone, lazy, thick, couldn't give a toss player - somebody suggests this loser.

It's bad enough just now with players not stepping up and really getting stuck in about games to overcome our difficulties. (Though they have tried to in last couple of games) 

A player that barely plays 20 minutes as a sub in League One is not going to do that. Unless he really gets his act together. 

GorgieRules22
12 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Talks have taken place between Wigan and Hearts . No idea if it's happening or not though.

You reckon from what you’ve heard that it looks likely ? The guys a Jambo and on his day he’s a great wee player.

17 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Any other in pipeline?

2 minutes ago, kila said:

We’re getting him on loan 

I would rather have him someone that knows the club and what it means to the fans than someone that quite basically couldn't give a toss and Is just happy to pick up a wage. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Nah not for me. Was a big fan of Walker when he first broke through at Hearts, but injuries clearly took their toll on him. 

By the time he left he was a shadow of the player he once was. Considering the issues we have had with injuries this season I would be disappointed if we actively sought out an injury prone player. 

6 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

He’s on a season long on at Peterborough.

So having played for Wigan and Peterborough this season he can't play for anyone else. 

been here before

Lafferty the other day, Walker today and Bjorn Johnson every now and again.

Whats with the threads about 'Would You Take So and So Back?".

Theyre gone. Move on.

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So having played for Wigan and Peterborough this season he can't play for anyone else. 

Not played a league game for Wigan.

52 minutes ago, OTT said:

No. Attitude was stinking. Managed to undo all his previous good work in about 6 months. 

If he dumped his agent I'd say talk to him. Otherwise leave him to it. 

Did you think he'd get a game for us right now and if not who'd keep him out the team

Our manager offered him a contract and he knocked  it back .. if he'd agreed the contract he'd be a starter

In my opinion that goes a long way to say how highly he was rated by the management

GorgieRules22
2 minutes ago, Snedds76 said:

Yes let's bring a player back that can't get a game for league 1 Peterborough.  Honest to Christ this forum just gets worse!

Is he a better option than Mulraney,Amankwaa or Morrison ? I’d say so personally.

6 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Not played a league game for Wigan.

He played in the EFL Cup though.....this is an official match so make him in ineligible to play for a third club.

Edited by DH1986

2 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Is he a better option than Mulraney,Amankwaa or Morrison ? I’d say so personally.

So a guy that's been away from us for ages with dodgy knees is better than mulraney Who's hardly had a chance but believe he played in the 1-0 win over Celtic and was competent enough. 

Edited by Snedds76

3 minutes ago, Snedds76 said:

Yes let's bring a player back that can't get a game for league 1 Peterborough.  Honest to Christ this forum just gets worse!

Let's flip this the other way . Why no sign a player that the manager wanted to keep but slipped through the net. .

Lee bozanic Clare and djoum wouldn't keep him out our team