Celtic fixture - date change

neilnunb

J

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Moved from Tuesday, 26th February to Wednesday, 27th for SKY.

Slightly better for me tbh.

Was the Wednesday not the original date then they moved it to Tuedsday for TV ?

6 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

J

Was the Wednesday not the original date then they moved it to Tuedsday for TV ?

Think you're right. Think it's now moved back due to them playing in Europe the Thursday before.

7 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Think you're right. Think it's now moved back due to them playing in Europe the Thursday before.

That's rather handy.

I have flights booked for the Wednesday and was going to transfer them for the Cup game and give the Hooped Shite game a body swerve.

Bloody marvellous.

Wouldn't have made the game on the Tuesday as I'll be in London before flying out on holiday on the Wed, now I won't even see the game (unless somehow they have the game on in Dubai Airport then I might catch some of the 2nd half while changing flights)

Actually thats just made me check and it means that I won't be at a hearts game for well over a month from the St Midden game on 23rd Feb until 30th March when we play the Sheep. 

Edited by Ribble

4 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Yes

Celtic's game moved to Sunday so our's moved from Tuesday to Wednesday  

3 hours ago, graygo said:

Suits me as the 26th is my birthday and her puss was tripping her that I wouldn't be home.

? that's funny.

5 hours ago, graygo said:

Suits me as the 26th is my birthday and her puss was tripping her that I wouldn't be home.

My birthday is 27th

Suits me as she is working 

5 hours ago, Ribble said:

Wouldn't have made the game on the Tuesday as I'll be in London before flying out on holiday on the Wed, now I won't even see the game (unless somehow they have the game on in Dubai Airport then I might catch some of the 2nd half while changing flights)

Actually thats just made me check and it means that I won't be at a hearts game for well over a month from the St Midden game on 23rd Feb until 30th March when we play the Sheep. 

Heineken Lounge might have it on, but EPL games on that night too.