Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
iantjambo

***JKB Christmas cracker winners lounge***

Recommended Posts

Sarah O
13 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

@Sarah O gets the pleasure (?) of my company at the VIP tour and museum meal. What a fab prize. 

It surely is. Should be a strange/glorious experience! 

 

(When is it?) 

Edited by Sarah O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helzibob
Just now, Sarah O said:

It surely is. Should be a strange/glorious experience! 

 

(When is it?) 

 

Not too sure at all, will await further instructions. Think we might have to sort it amongst ourselves/Hearts/Lockey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O
1 minute ago, Helzibob said:

 

Not too sure at all, will await further instructions. Think we might have to sort it amongst ourselves/Hearts/Lockey.

Classy scenes. No rush my end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo

Love the usernames being shown in gold letters.

 

:verysmug:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeftBack

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
redm
5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Love the usernames being shown in gold letters.

 

:verysmug:

 

 

Ah, you'll be on mobile device then. ;) 

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
35 minutes ago, redm said:

 

Ah, you'll be on mobile device then. ;) 

 

image.png

 

Yup

 

:sweeet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dunks

My name in gold is just as good as my single malt. Picked up from the shop yesterday, then straight to the museum for a free bar, stificate and a wee badge.

 

:verysmug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellie0028

I think my framed print will look lovely in this lounge, really will brighten the place up along with the gold lettering and crackers ?

 

 

 

Thanks again JKB for my prize, I love it.

14E09B07-0E03-410D-882A-C9A96CF093A8.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemongrab

Sorry I'm late,  I've not put a battery in my clock yet.

 

heartofmidlothian_castlemaroonclock_1520342952clockmaroon.jpg

 

 

The user names are only gold on my phone, they're pleblike on my PC. Pft :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf

I love the exclusive badge all you winners have earned. :clap:

 

It's a cracker! :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
5 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

I love the exclusive badge all you winners have earned. :clap:

 

It's a cracker! :facepalm:

 

Jolly good.

 

The stand up comedian is here :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
6 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

Sorry I'm late,  I've not put a battery in my clock yet.

 

heartofmidlothian_castlemaroonclock_1520342952clockmaroon.jpg

 

 

The user names are only gold on my phone, they're pleblike on my PC. Pft :rolleyes:

 

Welcome.

Better late than never, cheers ?

 

I know right, non gold usernames are so losers lounge ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
special agent oso

When my dinosaur arrives, I'll donate it to the creche ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo

Bump.

 

The elite don’t belong on page 2!

 

:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tian447

Does it really show a wee winners thing next to your name in gold? :wow: 

 

 

Edit - it does!! :yas: 

Edited by tian447

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
16 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Does it really show a wee winners thing next to your name in gold? :wow: 

 

 

Edit - it does!! :yas: 

 

 

454DC294-86DC-49F7-81F9-12ECA1739978.png

 

:verysmug:

 

Edited by iantjambo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

 

 

454DC294-86DC-49F7-81F9-12ECA1739978.png

 

:verysmug:

 

When does the bar open today, Ian?

 

 

940C2294-FABF-42CA-9978-E686803F20BD.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
19 minutes ago, Morgan said:

When does the bar open today, Ian?

 

 

940C2294-FABF-42CA-9978-E686803F20BD.jpeg

 

This is the winners lounge Morgan.

 

The bar never closes.

 

:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
20 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

 

This is the winners lounge Morgan.

 

The bar never closes.

 

:)

 

Fantastic, old bean.  You really are the hostess with the mostest, if you’ll pardon the expression?

 

Chin Chin...

87BB18F8-EB79-4AD1-91D3-81ED4B12D57E.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chester copperpot

 

 

 

19 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Love the usernames being shown in gold letters.

 

:verysmug:

 

 

 

 

I have always wanted my name in gold. I am soooooooooooooo jealous ????

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
24 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have always wanted my name in gold. I am soooooooooooooo jealous ????

 

 

**** this.

 

Admin...Maroon, for the President.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20181220-171223_Google.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
47 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have always wanted my name in gold. I am soooooooooooooo jealous ????

 

 

 

22 minutes ago, Barack said:

**** this.

 

Admin...Maroon, for the President.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20181220-171223_Google.jpg

 

We really need to get a better security team around here.

 

Begone to the losers lounge you two.

 

:getout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chester copperpot
11 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

 

 

We really need to get a better security team around here.

 

Begone to the losers lounge you two.

 

:getout:

 

 

Non winners lounge you smart arse :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
9 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

 

 

Non winners lounge you smart arse :lol:

 

 

We’re winners in here.

We don’t have to be PC!

 

:lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
24 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

 

 

We really need to get a better security team around here.

 

Begone to the losers lounge you two.

 

:getout:

I'm not even entered. 

 

Go anywhere I choose. Presidential privileges.

 

:greggy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
Just now, Barack said:

I'm not even entered. 

 

Go anywhere I choose. Presidential privileges.

 

:greggy:

 

 

Jeez, we’ve got a right one here chaps!

 

Doesn’t even qualify for the losers lounge :lol:

 

Let’s keep him as a mascot :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chester copperpot
36 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

 

Jeez, we’ve got a right one here chaps!

 

Doesn’t even qualify for the losers lounge :lol:

 

Let’s keep him as a mascot :D

 

 

Aye keep him, but my begging and general niceness gets me nowhere. Typical lordy *******! ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bridge of Djoum

Bunch of *****

 

I hope you all get the syph over xmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
15 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

 

 

Aye keep him, but my begging and general niceness gets me nowhere. Typical lordy *******! ???

 

Having a former president as our mascot can only increase our power further.

What can you bring to the table? You’re just a decomposed corpse that couldn’t even make it as far as a group of kids! :rofl:

 

 

12 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Bunch of *****

 

I hope you all get the syph over xmas.

 

Goodness me!

 

Such anger at our success ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Der Kaiser

We have a Terrace and a Shed......perhaps their should be a Manor for us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
13 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

We have a Terrace and a Shed......perhaps their should be a Manor for us?

 

I second this ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chester copperpot
41 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

 

Having a former president as our mascot can only increase our power further.

What can you bring to the table? You’re just a decomposed corpse that couldn’t even make it as far as a group of kids! :rofl:

 

 

 

Goodness me!

 

Such anger at our success ???

 

 

:lol:

 

the new 'clique' 

 

I may be decomposed but I still get the one eyed Willy excited about my treasure.

 

Please let me in........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
14 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

 

 

:lol:

 

the new 'clique' 

 

I may be decomposed but I still get the one eyed Willy excited about my treasure.

 

Please let me in........

 

:rofl:

 

 

And...No!

 

Go away!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chester copperpot
1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

 

:rofl:

 

 

And...No!

 

Go away!

 

 

:lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
2 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

We have a Terrace and a Shed......perhaps their should be a Manor for us?

you mean something like a sky lounge?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

 

 

:lol:

 

the new 'clique' 

 

I may be decomposed but I still get the one eyed Willy excited about my treasure.

 

Please let me in........

JEEVES an interloper has made their way into the lounge please escort them out with extreme prejudice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
12 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

JEEVES an interloper has made their way into the lounge please escort them out with extreme prejudice 

 

I think we need to have a meeting to consider Jeeves position.

Far too many undesirables finding their way in.

Edited by iantjambo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darkwhisky7

Good morning winners! Is it ok to have a drink in here before breakfast, maybe a single malt with enough to pour a wee drop into my porridge later? Cheers everyone! ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
30 minutes ago, Darkwhisky7 said:

Good morning winners! Is it ok to have a drink in here before breakfast, maybe a single malt with enough to pour a wee drop into my porridge later? Cheers everyone! ???

 

Of course.

 

You’ll find the bar well stocked ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darkwhisky7

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
11 hours ago, iantjambo said:

 

I think we need to have a meeting to consider Jeeves position.

Far too many undesirables finding their way in.

Jeeves appraisal will not go well

 

48 minutes ago, Darkwhisky7 said:

Good morning winners! Is it ok to have a drink in here before breakfast, maybe a single malt with enough to pour a wee drop into my porridge later? Cheers everyone! ???

It depends upon which single malt and if it is a breakfast whisky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darkwhisky7

A nice Glenkinchie or even a Cragganmore might suit the time of day. ☺️?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlandjambo3
20 hours ago, Morgan said:

When does the bar open today, Ian?

 

 

940C2294-FABF-42CA-9978-E686803F20BD.jpeg

Where did you get that glass?  I immediately thought of the hearts shop until I seen FTH on it..........by the way 

 

FTH 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco

:lol:

 

Is this potentially one of the wankiest threads ever in the history of JKB?

 

Not for me to say really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
31 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

:lol:

 

Is this potentially one of the wankiest threads ever in the history of JKB?

 

Not for me to say really.

 

Oh but I bet you would quite happily partake in the wankiness come 8.30 pm :lol:

 

now :getout:

 

:D

 

Edited by iantjambo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

 

Oh but I bet you would quite happily partake in the wankiness come 8.30 pm :lol:

 

now :getout:

 

:D

 

 

:locke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
On 20/12/2018 at 01:15, Lemongrab said:

Sorry I'm late,  I've not put a battery in my Clock yet.

 

heartofmidlothian_castlemaroonclock_1520342952clockmaroon.jpg

 

 

The user names are only gold on my phone, they're pleblike on my PC. Pft :rolleyes:

Clock you say?

 

Clock?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
27 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

 

Oh but I bet you would quite happily partake in a wank come 8.30 pm :lol:

 

:D

 

Ftfy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Der Kaiser
2 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

:lol:

 

Is this potentially one of the wankiest threads ever in the history of JKB?

 

Not for me to say really.

 

Why is your name not in gold?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...