CD Tenerife and Suso Santana

novoman

Has anyone been to their ground and watched our 2012 hero in action? 

I’m heading along on Friday when they take on the league leaders Granada.

They seem to be having a indifferent season, any advice on the best part of the stadium to sit in ? 

Marooned Abroad

I’ve been on a regular basis. My second team. Great ground for watching. Sit anywhere in the ‘alta’ (upper) seats. Best to park  on the south side 10 mins walk from the ground. Plenty bars 5 mins or so from the ground.

Really good standard of football and noisy support. Very few away fans because of the distances they have to travel. CD Tenerife’s away form is bad for the same reason.

I guarantee you’ll enjoy the experience. Suso (the Club Captain) still worth the money on its own.

Doctor FinnBarr
9 hours ago, novoman said:

Has anyone been to their ground and watched our 2012 hero in action? 

I’m heading along on Friday when they take on the league leaders Granada.

They seem to be having a indifferent season, any advice on the best part of the stadium to sit in ? 

I've watched them a few times now, I prefer the lower section behind the goals where the ultras are. If you need transport contact Armada Sur on FB, they do pick ups in PDLA, Los Christianos and Las Abrigios. 30 euros for transport and match ticket.

It is a great day out I go 3 or 4 times a season  best to sit lower near the ultras who make a good bit noise, when  I'm not staying in Santa Cruz I always travel with the Armada Sur guys who are a good bunch of guys  . They leave from the Toby Jug  Costa Adeje  with 2 or 3  other pick up points on the way then stop about half way for a quick bottle of beer  . 

12 hours ago, Marooned Abroad said:

I’ve been on a regular basis. My second team. Great ground for watching. Sit anywhere in the ‘alta’ (upper) seats. Best to park  on the south side 10 mins walk from the ground. Plenty bars 5 mins or so from the ground.

Really good standard of football and noisy support. Very few away fans because of the distances they have to travel. CD Tenerife’s away form is bad for the same reason.

I guarantee you’ll enjoy the experience. Suso (the Club Captain) still worth the money on its own.

Thanks for the info Marooned you have chose a nice spot to be Marooned. No need for parking as we are in an apartment for 5 nights in Santa Cruz a 25 min walk according to google maps, 

7 hours ago, Roow said:

It is a great day out I go 3 or 4 times a season  best to sit lower near the ultras who make a good bit noise, when  I'm not staying in Santa Cruz I always travel with the Armada Sur guys who are a good bunch of guys  . They leave from the Toby Jug  Costa Adeje  with 2 or 3  other pick up points on the way then stop about half way for a quick bottle of beer  . 

Sounds like your a regular. Cheers for the info 

8 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

I've watched them a few times now, I prefer the lower section behind the goals where the ultras are. If you need transport contact Armada Sur on FB, they do pick ups in PDLA, Los Christianos and Las Abrigios. 30 euros for transport and match ticket.

Thanks for the info about the best place to sit etc, looking forward to seeing Suso in full flow. 

• 3 years later...

Visiting friends on Tenerife, and would love to check out the ultras and their support. 

I'm from Los Angeles, and love football, so I think it would be a great experience. Theres a game this friday 4/22/21

Can anyone put me in contact with their supporters to see if they still offer a busy or ticket to the game, or meet up with them to get the experience?