How Long Have You Got?

FWJ

Finished tomorrow at 1pm and that’s me until the 7th of January.  With the way the my shifts and the Bank Holidays fall it’ll only cost me 2 days of annual leave.  Result.

:verysmug:

Doctor FinnBarr

I finish at 20.00 on Xmas eve, get Xmas day off, work 2 then a derby weekend of 4 days off ( I was covering the game being moved so requested the 4). I start back at 14.00 on New Years day.......well someone has to make sure the beer gets out for all you jakies!

I'm delighted to only have the 25th and 26th off. I'll miss out on the in-laws for the best part ? 

Off for 9 days after Tweedledee and Tweedledum go home.

AlphonseCapone

Just home from the Xmas night out and that's me finished till the 7th. Good times though tomorrow might be tough..... 

Bridge of Djoum
5 hours ago, Helzibob said:

I’ve only got the bank holidays and the 27th off. I’m saving my holidays and hoping to take most of March off and head down under.

:oohmatron:

Салатные палочки

2.00 finish on Xmas eve.

Christmas Day

Boxing Day

Back in on 27th and 28th Then finish on 28th until the 7th.  Those two days I am the only one in my office that's in.  So it will be radio 6 on, a book, perhaps some Facebook and JKB and then meeting the auld man for a few pints at 4 on the 28th. 

My osteoarthritis made an appearance yesterday. I might be on holiday for 2 months. Painkillers and Antiinflammatories going down like smarties.  The good Doctor will be putting a deposit down on a bigger house at this rate. :D