Can you believe Hearts 4 Celtic 0 was 1 year ago? (17th Dec)

Jessjambo

been here before

Still have it on the tivo box and watch it. Great game/result/afternoon. The whole ground, well 3/4s of it, doing the Poznan and the eerie feeling of the Wheatfield moving underfoot is something that will live long in the memory. A truly historic result. One of those 'I was there games'.

Sending texts to folk as the goals went in and getting texts back that they didnt believe me. Even my Mrs texted me asking what was happening at Tynecastle as she'd heard about it at work.

Brilliant.

Fantastic result that was. Probably like most of us that day, I had to pinch myself to make sure it was real! CL should play it to the team to instil a wee bit belief before we face Aberdeen. I really hope we can get something up there after Fridays embarrassing result.... 

Not just the result, which is unbeleiveable against any celtic team.  But to end the unbeaten run in such style.   

Will always be up there as one of my favourte league games attended 

The 'snick' of the net when Harry's goal went in, the 'clang' of the post as KL's goal goes in just makes the hairs on my neck stand up, lovely ? 

Was working for a Glasgow company at the time and had just had our Christmas weekend away - I'd taken a bit of a ribbing for being a diet hun for most of the trip so it was rather pleasing to give them the fist of Gorgie.

:pleasing: 

2 hours ago, jamboozy said:

The 'snick' of the net when Harry's goal went in, the 'clang' of the post as KL's goal goes in just makes the hairs on my neck stand up, lovely ? 

Great description , section N was rockin that day.