Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• The Internet

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Mikey2690 said:

I know Ryan very well and he was born and bred a Hibs fan and has been with them since 15s or something so I have no idea what you are on about.

Thanks, I meant in a way that how was he not picked up by us in terms of joining our youth with the reputation we have of developing defenders.  

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Ref should post on here given his apparent Liverpool leanings. 

I should note, I care for neither of these teams. Decent game though.

English version of Rangers and Celtic for me purely for the plastic type 

27 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Eh? He's always been at hibs.

A player looking that good as a young player should be ours though. 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

English version of Rangers and Celtic for me purely for the plastic type 

Similar but with good players. Good for the neutral. Plenty non plastic man u and Liverpool fans.

Not in here mind, plastic indeed.

35 minutes ago, Section Q said:

He's consistent for a 19yo. Him and Jason Kerr look like great prospects for the national team.

Not sure he’s consistent, he has a howler in him for me. Watched him at Tynie v England u21s. He was dreadful.

4 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

A player looking that good as a young player should be ours though. 

Is that the first time you've seen him play?

13 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Is that the first time you've seen him play?

Yeah.  Not sure if he played in the first derby but was very capable today. 

Edited by Inch Hearts

26 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Thanks, I meant in a way that how was he not picked up by us in terms of joining our youth with the reputation we have of developing defenders.  

Can't speak for others but Ryan would never have joined us given the chance. Diehard as he can be.

1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

Who’s the boy that was at the back for them? Porteous?  How come he’s slipped through our net?  One game wonder I presume?  Wasn’t the other young guy who set up the goal on trial here too? Celtic where utter pap, that Ncham looked like he had a hangover and Brown is utterly finished.  

Hibs fud.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

No it won’t. But if we lose 6 points or more now and the current top 3 manage 6 points or greater before the Winter Break, there is no danger we’re clawing back 9-10 points, no matter how good we play from January onwards. 

Be tough, but every team is droping points, can see allot of exchanging in league positions. 

Every win helps, but surprisingly, top 3 is. Wry much on, if (when) we get back to some form. 

At this rate, 2nd and even - 1st might not be beyond us if we can replicate our 1st quarter form. 

7 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Be tough, but every team is droping points, can see allot of exchanging in league positions. 

Every win helps, but surprisingly, top 3 is. Wry much on, if (when) we get back to some form. 

At this rate, 2nd and even - 1st might not be beyond us if we can replicate our 1st quarter form. 

Depends on these games, win all three then yeah it is, we can re group and come back stronger after the break and who knows.

Lose them and it requires us to win 9-12 points more than the top 3 teams from the remaining 51 available. Nae chance. 

That is why these next 3 games are extremely critical now.

1 hour ago, Mikey2690 said:

Can't speak for others but Ryan would never have joined us given the chance. Diehard as he can be.

Fair enough. Thanks. 

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Depends on these games, win all three then yeah it is, we can re group and come back stronger after the break and who knows.

Lose them and it requires us to win 9-12 points more than the top 3 teams from the remaining 51 available. Nae chance. 

That is why these next 3 games are extremely critical now.

We need to beat Hamilton. 

Aberdeen and hibs are inconsistent, so you never no. 

Whatever happens we will still be with a shout of third, especially cas we play Aberdeen and hibs at home next round of fixtures. 

I won't be giving up, still think the second half of the season will be good, but understand it's hard to be positive after Fridays car crash. 

Seymour M Hersh

I notice that Hibs only gave celtic (at most) half the away end. Take note Mrs Budge. Without the noise 3.5k mhanks make they fairly collapse. 

chester copperpot
5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I notice that Hibs only gave celtic (at most) half the away end. Take note Mrs Budge. Without the noise 3.5k mhanks make they fairly collapse. 

I actually thought they had banned them as it was so quiet/empty.

Guess that's the quandary here. 8d rather be skint than see a skank in our stadium again!

5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

We've beat them on 2 of their last 3 visits to Tynecastle with a full stand of them. Obviously I'd be up for reducing their allocation to zero but I don't think it makes that big a difference. 

JennytheJambo
6 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Well that’ll cheer up the half n half hearts/hibs supporters on here. 

Do that lot even try against the vermin?

Celtic lie down all the time to this mob. Notice that Lennon managed an interview after this victory, has been posted missing.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, JennytheJambo said:

Celtic lie down all the time to this mob. Notice that Lennon managed an interview after this victory, has been posted missing.

:conspiracy:

3 minutes ago, JennytheJambo said:

Very much doubt that Celtic lie down against any team, although they probably do try extra-hard against us, what with our famous Rangers connection and everything.

As an old-fashioned Edinburgh-er, I am very happy to see either Old Firm team get beaten as often as possible. This was a good result for us; that is what matters.

2 hours ago, JennytheJambo said:

That's right, never mind the treble treble and 10 in a row lads if you don't mind put all your proffessionalism and everything you've trained towards to one side and don't try, ideally let's lose and let Rangers go top soon as.

Cringy if not weird how some people interpret things  

29 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

That's right, never mind the treble treble and 10 in a row lads if you don't mind put all your proffessionalism and everything you've trained towards to one side and don't try, ideally let's lose and let Rangers go top soon as.

Cringy if not weird how some people interpret things  

Not a chance they would have played at such a soft intensity had the game been at Tynecastle today.

I agree with Jenny ?

Pasquale for King
20 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

Very much doubt that Celtic lie down against any team, although they probably do try extra-hard against us, what with our famous Rangers connection and everything.

As an old-fashioned Edinburgh-er, I am very happy to see either Old Firm team get beaten as often as possible. This was a good result for us; that is what matters.

Not sure if Hibs winning and closing the gap on us is a good thing, they could overtake us by the end of the year. Celtic are there for the taking but I’m afraid our chance went when were 3 nil up in Dundee and Naisnith wasn’t immediately subbed and got injured. 

J.T.F.Robertson

Not long finished watching a delayed showing of the game. Hibs did look pretty decent and absolutely deserved their win, however, Celtic were abysmal by their standards and looked no better than your regular SPL team.

I'd obviously be delighted if we'd managed the same result though.