Sunday football (Hibs v Celtic)

The Internet

12.30 kick off on sky sports football.

Hibs - Marciano, Whittaker, Ambrose, Porteous, Stevenson, Slivka, Mallan, Hyndman, Horgan, Shaw, Kamberi.

Celtic - Gordon, Ajer, Benkovic, Simunovic, Izaguirre, Brown, Ntcham, McGregor, Sinclair, Forrest, Edouard.

Hibs 1-3 Celtic imo

Liverpool v Man Utd at 4pm.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• The Internet

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

12.30 kick off on sky sports football.

Hibs - Marciano, Whittaker, Ambrose, Porteous, Stevenson, Slivka, Mallan, Hyndman, Horgan, Shaw, Kamberi.

Celtic - Gordon, Ajer, Benkovic, Simunovic, Izaguirre, Brown, Ntcham, McGregor, Sinclair, Forrest, Edouard.

Hibs 1-3 Celtic imo

Liverpool v Man Utd at 4pm.

See Lennon only wheels out that clogger Bartley when they play us!!!

Doesnt want his beloved Celtic getting kicked by that thug!!!

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

No doubt there will be a Sportsound mutual masturbation session underway. 

Shower of Mhank and Vermin loving shitehawks.

I'll take a guess at the co-comnentators being Paddy Bonner and Allan 'jambo - aye right!' Preston.

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

See Hibs have only given THEM half a stand. 

Noticed that as well, seems a bit stupid when the rest of the place looks half empty. Thick vermin fuds.

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

And haven't come close to filling half of the other half. 

What you are seeing here is the Celtic that show up for games against Hibs. Nowhere near the same intensity in their play as they show against us.

W***ers

1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

What you are seeing here is the Celtic that show up for games against Hibs. Nowhere near the same intensity in their play as they show against us.

W***ers

Getting pretty obvious now, horrible lot.

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

And haven't come close to filling half of the other half. 

Nope. Will be interesting to see their inflated attendance ? however they're clearly happy at taking the financial hit. Seemingly done the same with Rangers in midweek.

Italian Lambretta
5 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Noticed that as well, seems a bit stupid when the rest of the place looks half empty. Thick vermin fuds.

Which begs the question is money more important to them than a win.

I know what i would prefer. 

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

This.

Again, they deserve the bare minimum. Unbelievable we don't cut their allocation and give them 2 sections at the most. We can sell a good amount of tickets in the Roseburn for games against the likes of Motherwell and Hamilton, we can get a good amount vs Celtic. People might be attracted to it if there's far less Celtic fans, plus it would keep the Section G fans (that Budge doesn't appear to like) further away from them.

4 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Unlike us cos of Levein amirite? 

Who would you blame for the way we start matches? Not getting into an argument cos I can’t be bothered but clearly the manager decides on the tempo a team starts with. Levein likes to contain. That’s his MO. 

2 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

How are hibs able to cut celtics allocation in half and we’ve not got the bollock to do it 

They mustn’t need or want the revenue.

either that or they don’t want that filth in their stadium, or possibly think it will give their players an advantage. 

6 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

W***ers

What you are seeing is a Celtic team missing:

Rogic

Griffiths 

Boyata 

Tierney 

Lustig

Christie

Almost like that number of injuries to key players could effect a teams performance.

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

They mustn’t need or want the revenue.

either that or they don’t want that filth in their stadium, or possibly think it will give their players an advantage. 

Or both.

2 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Which begs the question is money more important to them than a win.

I know what i would prefer. 

Possibly something the tramps have been bitching about and Vermin HQ has given them what they want, easy enough get out in the future to state the reason their Shit is because they listened to the tramps in the stands and finances have suffered.

Only a guess.

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

What you are seeing is a Celtic team missing:

Rogic

Griffiths 

Boyata 

Tierney 

Lustig

Christie

Almost like that number of injuries to key players could effect a teams performance.

Guranteed that they wouldn’t have that list if it was tynecastle they were playing at. 

What your seeing today is what Celtic are like without 4 or 5 of their starting eleven and their best players. A bit like us.

Eastside will be along soon to explain I’m sure ??

Edited by 1971fozzy

2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Who would you blame for the way we start matches? Not getting into an argument cos I can’t be bothered but clearly the manager decides on the tempo a team starts with. Levein likes to contain. That’s his MO. 

You certainly wouldn't see us taking the lead against celtic or rangers at home that's for sure. Let's see how hibs fare for the rest of this match. 

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Guranteed that they wouldn’t have that list if it was tynecastle they were playing at. 

What your seeing today is what Celtic are like without 4 or 5 of their starting eleven and their best players. A bit like us

They rested key players against us before making a dick of it against AEK Athens in August. 

HIbs pressing them fast!! Soon as a Celtic player gets the ball look how quickly a hibs player is on them!!!

thats how you need to play against the old firm and this is exactly how they’ll play v us and we hate that.

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

You certainly wouldn't see us taking the lead against celtic or rangers at home that's for sure. Let's see how hibs fare for the rest of this match. 

You would have in August or at the 4-0 last year. 

Bridge of Djoum
11 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Don't, mate.

He knows his trolling will annoy some, and it'll turn into another thread all about Spe... ESJ's agenda with CL. 

Every

thread.

EastSideJambo
13 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

They are always up for big games

Interpret that how you like 

Just now, EastSideJambo said:

They are always up for big games

Interpret that how you like 

Aye, mind 19th of May 2012. They were right up for that one. You remember that game buddy? 

EastSideJambo
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Don't, mate.

He knows his trolling will annoy some, and it'll turn into another thread all about Spe... ESJ's agenda with CL. 

Every

thread.

I haven't mentioned Levein. You have! 

I merely stated Hibs, as is frequently the case, appear up for a big game 

Very sensitive type 

EastSideJambo
Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Aye, mind 19th of May 2012. They were right up for that one. You remember that game buddy? 

I do mate. Who could forget. Not as big for me as 98 but fantastic all the same 

If you think I'm Hibs you couldn't be more wrong 

We need to take away that ****ing drum and the prick using it from the Celtic end as well, the one dictating all the pro-terrorist shite.

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Sky advertise the Ersecheck game show Brenda and Gerrard in caption. 

Then advertise the Edinburgh Derby and only show Beirut pus.

But I'm not paranoid really.

Just the usual bud.

Marooned Abroad

Hope CL and out lot are are being forced to watch this and seeing the ball being knocked about on the ground rather than being lumped up in the air to a 5 foot 9 10 stone striker! Hate to say it but Hibs have played more proper  fitba so far in this game than we have since Naismith got injured. 

1 minute ago, EastSideJambo said:

I do mate. Who could forget. Not as big for me as 98 but fantastic all the same 

If you think I'm Hibs you couldn't be more wrong 

I just don’t think a Hearts fan would want to ruin a Hearts forum with such negativity. There also seems to be a lack of logic in a lot of the negative posts made on here, not just yours. Hearts started on the front foot and went ahead against Rangers. We will see how  this game pans out.