Hearts trolls

Tommy Walker

It wouldn't take a forensic scientist to determine, or at least have a good guess at, the Hibs trolls on here. 

Is there a similar bunch of Hearts fans who troll them ?

If so, maybe we should have a forum exclusively/only for both groups ?

A keyboard square go of the mighty trolls !

TW

Sadly I think some of the posters you think are trolls are actually just so bitter and entrenched in their positions that their hyperbolic posts abusing our own staff and players just makes them seem like Hibs trolls. 

3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Sadly I think some of the posters you think are trolls are actually just so bitter and entrenched in their positions that their hyperbolic posts abusing our own staff and players just makes them seem like Hibs trolls. 

Pretty sad either way !

23 minutes ago, Tommy Walker said:

It wouldn't take a forensic scientist to determine, or at least have a good guess at, the Hibs trolls on here. 

TW

There is imo one hibs saddo who has more than one account.

Interesting view really. Some people demonstrate their frustrations in different ways. Last 8 weeks have been grim in all honesty. I could list a dozen reasons for this but I’d be repeating what others haven’t already said. For me Levein has to take responsibility and make sure he absolutely puts a rocket up this team. He protects the players to much by blaming other factors such as ref and injuries. Out of 18 players only 3 would get pass marks in my opinion. (Haring, Naismith, Dunne) the others are bang average at best. 2 players in on 3 year contracts and instantly loaned out, £400k spent on Wighton and Clare with early signs pointing to money wasted again. Levein doesn’t seem capable of changing tactics during a game, and continually repeats the same mistakes next game. 4 years and not one single youth players managing to cement a first team position. For the number of coaches we have I don’t see any improvement in any of our players since the beginning of the season, quite the opposite. 

I personally think it’s for him to step away from Hearts in all capacities. I won’t be screaming for his head but I certainly won’t be rushing in now on Boxing Day ! 

Several members on here openly admit to reading .net so wouldn't surprise me if they have troll accounts. Tell you what tho the hibs fans that have a read on here would have had a field day friday night. Proper meltdown friday night .

maroonlegions
35 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Good cover story,:lol: sounds like a simple case of Hobo trolls being right under our noses, simple but very effective. :whistling:

Edited by maroonlegions

ToadKiller Dog

Been on here since its early days there has always been trolls and always been ultra negative torn turnip hearts fans. 

The trolls for the most part eventually get carried away and out themselves and the torn turnips at some point leave in the huff only to come back later under a different name. 

Not worth bothering to much, same happens on most social media forums. 

Ministry of Football
2 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Been on here since its early days there has always been trolls and always been ultra negative torn turnip hearts fans. 

The trolls for the most part eventually get carried away and out themselves and the torn turnips at some point leave in the huff only to come back later under a different name. 

Common sense, post of the week award. 

15 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Yes in all the days i’ve posted on the various incarnations this has been the case.

The trolls are bad but the arseholes who go from the view we can win the league one week to everyone needs sacked the next is tiresome, its like you cant have a measured view inbetween.

Guess thats just social media though, where a balanced view doesnt get a reaction.

Edited by Jamboelite

1 hour ago, TheStig said:

Several members on here openly admit to reading .net so wouldn't surprise me if they have troll accounts. Tell you what tho the hibs fans that have a read on here would have had a field day friday night. Proper meltdown friday night .

The wee gadgie on here from Brooklyn has an account on .net, bad enough reading it never mind joining the ****ing thing.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Markymark said:

Interesting view really. Some people demonstrate their frustrations in different ways. Last 8 weeks have been grim in all honesty. I could list a dozen reasons for this but I’d be repeating what others haven’t already said. For me Levein has to take responsibility and make sure he absolutely puts a rocket up this team. He protects the players to much by blaming other factors such as ref and injuries. Out of 18 players only 3 would get pass marks in my opinion. (Haring, Naismith, Dunne) the others are bang average at best. 2 players in on 3 year contracts and instantly loaned out, £400k spent on Wighton and Clare with early signs pointing to money wasted again. Levein doesn’t seem capable of changing tactics during a game, and continually repeats the same mistakes next game. 4 years and not one single youth players managing to cement a first team position. For the number of coaches we have I don’t see any improvement in any of our players since the beginning of the season, quite the opposite. 

I personally think it’s for him to step away from Hearts in all capacities. I won’t be screaming for his head but I certainly won’t be rushing in now on Boxing Day ! 

Wrong thread, Hon.

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, smiler said:

The wee gadgie on here from Brooklyn has an account on .net, bad enough reading it never mind joining the ****ing thing.

I did have, no more. Or at least I don't visit .net anymore.

Nice attempt at a wee dig, mate. Proud of you.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Shame about trolling. Some of the time people need to be criticised. 

Some people don't realise that means you love  the club. 

Unfortunately trolling makes constructive criticism difficult to land 

2 hours ago, Tommy Walker said:

TW

Hiya greenginer ?

1 hour ago, smiler said:

Smiler still desperately seeking his first ever funny or witty Kickback post. Years of trying and nothing. So beige. :(

2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I did have, no more. Or at least I don't visit .net anymore.

Nice attempt at a wee dig, mate. Proud of you.

To be fair if you have had an account over there you cant call anyone out for having a dig.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, TheStig said:

To be fair if you have had an account over there you cant call anyone out for having a dig.

I'm not trolling my own fans though.

However, I take your point.

Brighton Jambo
4 hours ago, Markymark said:

Uche or Berra dont get pass marks? Bizarre 

It should have been ten
4 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Think you’re spot on mate

22 minutes ago, TheStig said:

I don't have an account over there - however maybe people delight in their misery and the only way they can see it fully is to have an account.

As Hibs.net routinely lock down their forum after a defeat, I believe they say this is due to the traffic they then receive.

Forgive me if I am mistaken but surely after a defeat there is less traffic - I generally avoid this place after Hearts get a doing.

I enjoy to read their pain but surely our number who go over to laugh at their expense is greatly outnumbered by those hiding after a defeat.

One thing you can say about JKB is the forum has courage no matter the situation on the field.

36 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Uche or Berra dont get pass marks? Bizarre 

Berra wasn’t signed as part of the 18 players and uche has played 6 league games scoring 1 goal so whilst he works hard the jury is out for me still on. 3 goals against Cowdenbeath and Inverness don’t warrant me classing the big man as a success. Point proven though when we talk about trolls. You picked what you wanted and didnt acknowledge the other points. This place is farcical when you don’t agree with the apologists of Craig Levein. 

39 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

What makes you, or others btw, think this?

Threads they start.

Post history and names chosen.

Imo it's one person behind a lot .