Bring on the hibees

Restonbabe

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

I know we still have Aberdeen and Hamilton to play but the 29th kannae come quick enough. 

9 points please!!!

It can come quickly enough. We're in not state for a derby at the moment, and thank **** it wasn't last night.

EastSideJambo
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It can come quickly enough. We're in not state for a derby at the moment, and thank **** it wasn't last night.

Fortunately they are ****ing garbage too 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
40 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

That is a saving grace but it's depressing to think of the game like that. They might be more shite than us.

2 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

I know we still have Aberdeen and Hamilton to play but the 29th kannae come quick enough. 

9 points please!!!

That would do nicely 

Can't say I'm particularly looking forward to this. Yes, they are fairly shite/on a bad run but Lennon does know how to get them fired up for a derby, and they generally aren't the gutless wonders who used to turn up to derbies in days gone by. I think we'll need a real up-turn in form over the next few games as well as Naismith returning in order to have a chance.

9 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

They might well be garbage but you can bet your life they will come flying out the traps and hit us with everything they have.

They will also have a go against Celtic today as well. They will probably get beat but they will give it a go.

11 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Hope I'm wrong but can't see us taking anything from either away game. Hamilton should be a win but that would only paper over the cracks.

Current form guide = grim

https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=10

Pretty much where I'm at. Usually look on the bright side, could even be accused of being ludicrously optimistic, but not now. 

I've written off the Aberdeen game. We won't score, mainly because we'll hardly attack or have an attempt on target. We might beat Hamilton, but it won't be on my coupon, and, although Hibs are shite, our results and performances down there have been abysmal. Hope I'm wrong but I can't see that changing on the 29th.

Merry Christmas. :lol:

H1b5 might be as crap as us right now but one things for sure they will never chuck a game with popcorn teeth sitting in the dugout. They'll be fully up for it with a full house behind them.

Hopefully naismith hits the ground running.

17 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Shitting it off hibs :vrface:

They’ll get skelped. Feck them

It's more a fear of Hearts for me and how awful we've been at ER in recent times. 

Nothing to fear going down there but our record of late at Easter Road is poor.

Play like we did on Friday though and it will be a long night.

Naismith will hopefully be back, and I suspect Berra will have a few choice words in the dressing room before then. Every single player will know they need to fight like their lives depend on it at ER.

5 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

Too much of this is all sounding like Friday night's pre match rhetoric.

You're right, we should all be predicting a thumping from Hibs.

That's what being a supporter is all about right?

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

It was embarrassing seeing some of the ridiculous predictions for Friday, 4-0’s and the like. 

Celtic weren’t great today but Hibs took their chances and will probably beat us too. If they do we need a really good 2nd half of the season and Levein needs to get us to the cup final at least or his arse is out the window. 

We’re watching complete and utter garbage at the minute it’s not good enough. 

3 hours ago, martoon said:

It's more a fear of Hearts for me and how awful we've been at ER in recent times. 

Exactly. Hibs are very mediocre however that will still be plenty to see us off if we perform as we do in the vast majority of away matches under this head coach. I'm far more fearful of how we play than I am of Hibs. 

2 hours ago, feedthefox said:

2 hours ago, graygo said:

You're right, we should all be predicting a thumping from Hibs.

That's what being a supporter is all about right?

Not sure where in my post I made that suggestion.  

If there is a game to win and get some credit back with the fans, it's at Easter road.  We need to go down there and destroy them.

Hibs raise their game every derby at their patch. We haven’t ever turned up for years.

we have to get something there , a defeat is unthinkable.

right now I’d say no chance, but hopefully Naismith can steady the ship in time.

16 minutes ago, Prof said:

Bring on the Hibs!!! Unbelievable comment after a five nil thrashing from a mediocre team. 

The mediocre team that is above...Hibs. 

59 minutes ago, Prof said:

Bring on the Hibs!!! Unbelievable comment after a five nil thrashing from a mediocre team. 

That’s ok because the trash aren’t even mediocre. 

manaliveits105

Bummed up by the media halfwits but hubz are bang average and their own fans know this as evidenced by the half empty home end today

natural order 

FTH

• 3 weeks later...
Bridge of Djoum
On 16/12/2018 at 10:02, magicTs said:

Exactly. Hibs are very mediocre however that will still be plenty to see us off if we perform as we do in the vast majority of away matches under this head coach. I'm far more fearful of how we play than I am of Hibs. 

:rofl:

25 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

:rofl:

? end of a Bell was that guy, any idea why him and east end knobend were banned btw? I miss a lot of this stuff. Happy new year when it comes bud ??

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, jamtartan74 said:

? end of a Bell was that guy, any idea why him and east end knobend were banned btw? I miss a lot of this stuff. Happy new year when it comes bud ??

I think they were horsed for being too real, too funny and too sexy. 

All the best, friend.

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I think they were horsed for being too real, too funny and too sexy. 

All the best, friend.

Thought at as much ? lhevien oot. 

All the best ??