Livi Cup game

132goals1958

Perverse as it may sound at the moment, I am sort of glad we are playing them so quickly in the cup. No doubt they will be pretty confident but we must surely relish the opportunity to exact some sort of revenge after the debacle last night.

been here before
1 hour ago, Ministry MK2 said:

Will be a different game to last night. Still a tough one tho. Livi are not to be underestimated

That right?

What makes you come out with that bold statement?

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

That right?

What makes you come out with that bold statement?

Just a gut feeling. Nothing more than that mate. 

C L keep it tight and try and win on pens after replay.No chance in cup game unless we score first.Livingston will come to win that is the problem.

Tynecastlesmychurch
18 hours ago, EH11 2NL said:

Step in Mr Vanecek to destroy the ****ers 

Very much this! Have them dreading the next league game at tynie when theyve got our full strength forward line to deal with! :biglaugh:

Just glad it's not at Almondvale. We might have a chance against them but I wouldn't bet on it. Just have to hope we get no more injuries and some players are back for it.

I see Rangers-2012 and Smeltic got easy draws again. Aberdeen and Hibs as well. Happened every year for us since 2012.

20 hours ago, EH11 2NL said:

Step in Mr Vanecek to destroy the ****ers 

The only problem regarding Vanacek is that as far as I read he is not going to be withthe squad when they head off to Spain for some training during the winter shutdown. CL stated that he would rather he got him and hsi family sorted into accomodation and settled in Edinburgh.

If true I thought this rather bizarre given that this would have been an ideal opportunity for him to get to know his fellow players.

Our cup game against Livingston is the first one back after the winter break so he will be unfamiliar with his team-mates.

20 hours ago, 132goals1958 said:

Perverse as it may sound at the moment, I am sort of glad we are playing them so quickly in the cup. No doubt they will be pretty confident but we must surely relish the opportunity to exact some sort of revenge after the debacle last night.

Was thinking that  Craig should have all the printed drivel from the media how the team

collapsed and pin it up in the dressing room, this alone should spur the players on.

56 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

From winning the league to shitting it off Livingston in 8 weeks 

And as usual the reality somewhere in the middle! 

However we certainly won't underestimate them. Maybe their turn to have an injury or two? Mind you failure in this tie for whatever reason would leave Budge with a wee headache.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, deejtee said:

And as usual the reality somewhere in the middle! 

However we certainly won't underestimate them. Maybe their turn to have an injury or two? Mind you failure in this tie for whatever reason would leave Budge with a wee headache.

Agreed on all of the above