Perspective

Horatio Caine

3 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Before I start - I know; it was Livi who humiliated us last night.  Livi ffs.  However - we're not the first team to be absolutely thrashed this season.  St Johnstone got beat 5 -1 at ibrox and followed that up with a 0-6 HOME defeat to Celtic.  Yes, that was OF matches but, would still have a similar effect on morale and the mood of fans.  Since then they are unbeaten (getting beat at the moment as I write this, mind you!).  They have survived!  We can too.

Killie got routed last week at Parkhead.  I bet they'll bounce back today.   My point is, sometimes it takes a catastrophic result to provide a reality check for a team, and to let them re-calibrate.  We hammered Celtic last season 4-0 when they were supposedly `invincible`.  They got over it.  We'll get over this.  I expect a reaction next weekend ( we all do) but I really think focus and concentration will be restored.

Sorry mate. That’s a shocker of a post. You can put it in all of the other threads that include we move on. That was horrific last night. Left at three. Got to the car it was five. Unforgivable. No comparison with getting pumped by the arse cheeks. Killie bounce back. We won’t. We are soft as shite. Also the manager is out of his depth. 

4 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

Please tell me what in that post you find incorrect, without the need to personalise 

Many on here resort to it which largely indicates they're out of excuses now for this 

Never said you were incorrect 

I said you were weird 

Really weird 

1 hour ago, ZEUS said:

Sorry mate. That’s a shocker of a post. You can put it in all of the other threads that include we move on. That was horrific last night. Left at three. Got to the car it was five. Unforgivable. No comparison with getting pumped by the arse cheeks. Killie bounce back. We won’t. We are soft as shite. Also the manager is out of his depth. 

How dare you question Levein you stinking hobo back to your own forum 

Did i get it right? 

If it was in isolation I could see it could be seen as a freak. Unfortunately St Mirren remains in recent memory and the performances have been shite since we lost a player who's registered to another club and who's wages are subject to a seven figure benevolent contribution beyond our core income stream 

? 

It always makes me laugh at the oh so many ways you have of getting after Levein.

EastSideJambo
47 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Never said you were incorrect 

I said you were weird 

Really weird 

You don't know me. Try and refrain from personal remarks if you're able 

EastSideJambo
43 minutes ago, jake said:

?

It always makes me laugh at the oh so many ways you have of getting after Levein.

It's not a laughing matter mate. That last night was a disgrace. It irritates me immensely how much control this guy has whilst appearing seemingly unaccountable 

He is yesterday's man. That's becoming clear to growing numbers 

Livingston 5 Hearts 0. That can never be acceptable 

14 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

It's not a laughing matter mate. That last night was a disgrace. It irritates me immensely how much control this guy has whilst appearing seemingly unaccountable 

He is yesterday's man. That's becoming clear to growing numbers 

Livingston 5 Hearts 0. That can never be acceptable 

I agree with the unacceptable part.

5 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Livi played on Tuesday night. They ****ing steamrollered Hearts last night.

Face it, our manager is a dinosaur & most of our players are just shite. 

Nailed it , the squad is lightweight .  Blind faith from AB, keeps him in as manager. Signings hyped up and falling short of the mark !  Only good thing ,it is that time of the year time to wear your Christmas hearts jumper !

5 hours ago, amadjambo said:

Perspective. Scott Robinson would walk into our team. Think about that for a minute. Puts things right in perspective.

Post of the day. Very amusing. Nowhere near accurate though. 

Not sure if I can make it. Not exactly scheduled for those in employment 

I'm sure someone will ask some questions in relation to what's going on. 

Maybe everyone is happy and content. It's Hearts fans after all 

Given the amount of time you spend posting on here I’d imagine you would have lots of spare time  to go along on Tuesday and say your piece to the owner and manager. If you feel as passionately about it as you say I can’t believe you miss the once a year chance to challenge them with your views and thoughts. Just stay away from  jkb on Tuesday and take the time to attend and put your hand up. 

Takes a bit of bottle and also requires some shares. Do you have either or both or none? 

EastSideJambo
7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Given the amount of time you spend posting on here I’d imagine you would have lots of spare time  to go along on Tuesday and say your piece to the owner and manager. If you feel as passionately about it as you say I can’t believe you miss the once a year chance to challenge them with your views and thoughts. Just stay away from  jkb on Tuesday and take the time to attend and put your hand up. 

Takes a bit of bottle and also requires some shares. Do you have either or both or none? 

Your posts are becoming ever more prickly aren't they. Seems I've got under your skin 

I've held shares for many years. I declined the opportunity to sell mine to the Russian when offered. Therefore I'm very much entitled to attend. Whether I can due to work commitments remains to be seen 

Thanks for your concern about the time I spend on here. I'm comfortable with it and don't feel I neglect any other priorities in my life at this time. Thanks for your concern all the same 

Bottle you say - I'll leave that to Mr Levein. He's got it in spades 

Edited by EastSideJambo

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Before I start - I know; it was Livi who humiliated us last night.  Livi ffs.  However - we're not the first team to be absolutely thrashed this season.  St Johnstone got beat 5 -1 at ibrox and followed that up with a 0-6 HOME defeat to Celtic.  Yes, that was OF matches but, would still have a similar effect on morale and the mood of fans.  Since then they are unbeaten (getting beat at the moment as I write this, mind you!).  They have survived!  We can too.

Killie got routed last week at Parkhead.  I bet they'll bounce back today.   My point is, sometimes it takes a catastrophic result to provide a reality check for a team, and to let them re-calibrate.  We hammered Celtic last season 4-0 when they were supposedly `invincible`.  They got over it.  We'll get over this.  I expect a reaction next weekend ( we all do) but I really think focus and concentration will be restored.

This isn't perspective. This is just using other similar scorelines to mask what went on last night, despite their being no correlation between them.

You cannot excuse or be philosophical about a 5-0 humping at Livi. You say you expect a reaction. Why? We haven't played well for ages. Killie bounced back today because they're in decent form.  We are woeful.

*And yes I know we have injuries. I get that. But a core of our squad is still gash.

30 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Your posts are becoming ever more prickly aren't they. Seems I've got under your skin 

I've held shares for many years. I declined the opportunity to sell mine to the Russian when offered. Therefore I'm very much entitled to attend. Whether I can due to work commitments remains to be seen 

Thanks for your concern about the time I spend on here. I'm comfortable with it and don't feel I neglect any other priorities in my life at this time. Thanks for your concern all the same 

Bottle you say - I'll leave that to Mr Levein. He's got it in spades 

That’s the first compliment I think you have ever given Levein.