6th tonight / 7th by Winter Break

Smith&Weston

Who would have predicted after beating Dundee 3v0 away we would be looking at being 6th on the 15th Dec and more than likely 7th by the 31st Dec.

Our short-term success had come too early and we are now seeing the short comings of not having a good enough squad with ‘quality’. 

No doubt the squad will be better after the break but we will need to go on a decent run to recover this.

I think when a team is winning the feel good factor masks the flaws in the team. I remember after Killie and Motherwell away saying that there were obvious issues, and a huge slice of luck contributed to the results which helped build that winning run. Of course this was shot down at the time. 

The boy Vanecek is going to have to hit the ground running, as outwith Naismith there is no goal threat.

Failure to finish it the top six , which isn't as far fetched as some on here may think , should  cost Craig and Austin  their jobs. 

But if that happens it won't, obv 

Jambof3tornado
24 minutes ago, Smith&Weston said:

Who would have predicted after beating Dundee 3v0 away we would be looking at being 6th on the 15th Dec and more than likely 7th by the 31st Dec.

Our short-term success had come too early and we are now seeing the short comings of not having a good enough squad with ‘quality’. 

No doubt the squad will be better after the break but we will need to go on a decent run to recover this.

We will go on a decent run and there is little between 2nd and 7th places in the league. A couple of wins and you climb rapidly. The top 8 or 9 teams can all take points off each other. I'm just glad we picked up so many points early on.

Current form is manager sacking territory but we wont at least until the summer.

Bazzas right boot

We'll be top 3.

Folk seriously overeating other teams. 

Aberdeen, who beat rangers lost 3-0 v well all in two weeks. 

We are above teams despite our shite run since our injuries, what does that say about them? 

Teams have games in hand, bit they all can't win them. 

Rangers play hibs twice and celtic and don't look like pulling away. 

Hibs, celtic, rangers and us. 

Aberdeen are inconsistent and despite no injuries upfront, struggle to score. 

Hibs form is like ours and they have further injuries. 

Livi and killie are doing well- fair doos. 

St Johnstone are on a good run, but will hit a bad patch again. 

6th to 3rd and possibly  even 2nd will be tight. 

With Berra back fit, Souttar, Naismith, ulche, Dunne and DV all to come back in January, we will improve quite a bit ( we went 13 unbeaten), folk just need to be patient. 

We will Litterally be a different team. 

Folk really can't look past their noses, football changes quickly, it will change back for us. 

December was also going to be shite, I honestly only think we'll beat Hamilton (said Motherwell and Hamilton could be our only wins) before the break, although I wouldn't put a result at ER beyond us, giving their downturn and injuries as well. 

5-0 v livi is shite, chronic, but it's the same damage as 1-0, in fact it could be better as I think CL has found out about some players character and arses will be kicked. 

24 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

We'll be top 3.

Folk seriously overeating other teams. 

Aberdeen, who beat rangers lost 3-0 v well all in two weeks. 

We are above teams despite our shite run since our injuries, what does that say about them? 

Teams have games in hand, bit they all can't win them. 

Rangers play hibs twice and celtic and don't look like pulling away. 

Hibs, celtic, rangers and us. 

Aberdeen are inconsistent and despite no injuries upfront, struggle to score. 

Hibs form is like ours and they have further injuries. 

Livi and killie are doing well- fair doos. 

St Johnstone are on a good run, but will hit a bad patch again. 

6th to 3rd and possibly  even 2nd will be tight. 

With Berra back fit, Souttar, Naismith, ulche, Dunne and DV all to come back in January, we will improve quite a bit ( we went 13 unbeaten), folk just need to be patient. 

We will Litterally be a different team. 

Folk really can't look past their noses, football changes quickly, it will change back for us. 

December was also going to be shite, I honestly only think we'll beat Hamilton (said Motherwell and Hamilton could be our only wins) before the break, although I wouldn't put a result at ER beyond us, giving their downturn and injuries as well. 

5-0 v livi is shite, chronic, but it's the same damage as 1-0, in fact it could be better as I think CL has found out about some players character and arses will be kicked. 

Yes! 2nd if Rangers struggle and fail to find form. 3rd otherwise. Hibs and Aberdeen are struggling because Rooney / Maclean and Mcginn Mcgeouch aren't there. They ain't coming back! We have some of the best players in the league to come back from injury. Unbelievable to have lost Dunne and now Dikamona on top of Souttar.