Morning after night before

Selkirkhmfc1874

4 hours ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

You just know it’s bad when bbc news channel has it as it’s main morning sports story. 5 goals in 14 mins chat n all, they’re all laughing at us ?

must be some sort of horror record to lose 5 goals in 14 minutes. disgraceful by all concerned

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 132goals1958

• Deevers

• luckydug

• jockmac

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Notwithstanding the injuries and some poor refereeing decisions we have taken only 4 points from games against St Mirren, Kilmarnock, St Johnston, Motherwell and Livingston. Watching the defence when Menga scored was like walking into Madame Tussauds .There were posts on here recently suggesting we had two teams that cope against most of  our opponents when arguably the only outfield guaranteed names on the team-sheet  are Berra. Souttar, Haring. Dunne, Naismith, Uche  and Djoum . Smith is capable but would be less of a miss than the core of the team.The worrying fear for me last night was the fact that Livingston were not flattered by the result.Last night was a huge reality check and to put it kindly there are more than a few players who shall we say are expendable.

Certainly how I see it. What really irked me was the way the team as a whole just seemed to throw the towel in after we went a goal down. No fight, no resolve, absolutely to commitment to the cause.  That's something that's totally unacceptable. 

6 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

I thought losing to Dumbarton 5-2 at home yonks ago was the worst ever

Fair play to Livi  but we are Hearts and deserve better, my lad was in tears, telt him its OK shit happens but being honest it was tough to justify

Hope your lad is okay mate watching it myself I was nearly in tears it was that bad it shows he has a real passion for hearts and wants them to do well all the best ?.

10 minutes ago, Walter Kidd said:

Time to go. No more excuses. Take your backroom staff with you.

Absolutely, simple things are not being done. Might be wrong but I think every single Livingston throw in last night found feet or  a Livingston head in the last third! Our throw ins (don’t get me started on long ones!) are dire and that is down to coaching Mon-Fri. Time for CL and his ‘coahes’ to go!

Edited by bobskeldon

That performance from the players was insulting. Can you imagine a Walter Smith team downing tools like that? Or Alex Ferguson? Hell even Jim Jeffries... I think we do need to look at the coaching staff and see if there is anyone we could bring in to inject a bit of fear. 

IMO what they did last night told every hearts fan that they have no guts, spine or pride. If I never saw any (Minus Berra) play for us again it wouldn't be the worst thing. 

Steven Mclean can get to **** as well. I completely get we're not playing the way he needs us to but he's offering nothing, he's not dropping deep to create space, he's not winning headers - he's doing nothing to try and contribute to us winning the match. Give Wighton (god help us all) a shot. At least he might bring a bit of energy.

Still feel the same today as last night. Time for a change. So tired of seeing us bringing in player after player who are poor quality, he has overseen some dross on his watch and wasted a ton of money.

Other managers seem to be able to get the best out their players, not Levein, he’s totally lost it. A lot of money gets ploughed in to our club, we deserve a lot better.

Tired of the way we play, tired of Levein, we’re winning nothing with him. I won’t buy a ticket now at tynecastle, how many others feel the same, totally lost interest, we’re crying out for a new leader with new ideas.

5 minutes ago, jockmac said:

Still feel the same today as last night. Time for a change. So tired of seeing us bringing in player after player who are poor quality, he has overseen some dross on his watch and wasted a ton of money.

Other managers seem to be able to get the best out their players, not Levein, he’s totally lost it. A lot of money gets ploughed in to our club, we deserve a lot better.

Tired of the way we play, tired of Levein, we’re winning nothing with him. I won’t buy a ticket now at tynecastle, how many others feel the same, totally lost interest, we’re crying out for a new leader with new ideas.

As long as I am able I will never stop buying my season ticket. Thankfully you will be in the significant minority. 

Just now, 132goals1958 said:

As long as I am able I will never stop buying my season ticket. Thankfully you will be in the significant minority. 

Congratulations superfan, you’re a diehard, you would keep going even if we got relagated 3 seasons in a row and Levein gets a 10 year contract.

I wouldn’t, so deal with it, instead of taking the moral high ground.

1 minute ago, jockmac said:

Congratulations superfan, you’re a diehard, you would keep going even if we got relagated 3 seasons in a row and Levein gets a 10 year contract.

At least you got one thing right

2 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Google hun pics all you want the likes of you wont change my opinion

I would happily chip in for banners like that just to show what we seen last night was not good enough it's not the fans that is the issue it's the club as a whole the fans seem to have no say whatsoever.

31 minutes ago, jockmac said:

Some of us did go when we got relegated and stayed down.

If you want to win all the time go and join all the bandwagon jumpers and follow Celtic.

I think we all agree performances have been unacceptable but stopping supporting the club won't help.

39 minutes ago, jockmac said:

giphy.gif

You have pretty much embarassed yourself with that post and lost any right to criticise real fans on this board.

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Some of us did go when we got relegated and stayed down.

If you want to win all the time go and join all the bandwagon jumpers and follow Celtic.

I think we all agree performances have been unacceptable but stopping supporting the club won't help.

Ah, you only a Hearts supporter if you go to games now, no I haven’t ordered a season ticket at Celtic, ??

a bit of a dim witted, non sensical reply is it not.

Under these circumstances with Levein running the show, I will vote with my wallet, that’s my choice, my opinion, thanks very much. 

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif

You have pretty much embarassed yourself with that post and lost any right to criticise real fans on this board.

Ok boss, I’ve lost my right you say?

All I’m saying is, if I believe things are not going well with the team, and I have no confidence in the Manager, or the football style we play, and I do not believe we are going in the right direction, and I believe we would be better with a new man, with new ideas, well guess what, it’s my right to decide if I want to stop buying tickets.

Its really not difficult to understand, it’s the same in all walks of life, it’s called customer choice.

3 minutes ago, jockmac said:

Ok boss, I’ve lost my right you say?

All I’m saying is, if I believe things are not going well with the team, and I have no confidence in the Manager, or the football style we play, and I do not believe we are going in the right direction, and I believe we would be better with a new man, with new ideas, well guess what, it’s my right to decide if I want to stop buying tickets.

Its really not difficult to understand, it’s the same in all walks of life, it’s called customer choice.

Sure its your right, but I don't think you get what the word "supporter" means.

1 hour ago, maroonsgotop said:

must be some sort of horror record to lose 5 goals in 14 minutes. disgraceful by all concerned

It's when we are most consistent breaking all sorts of ducks for our opponents. When a team is looking for their first away win or haven't won for "x" number of weeks etc, etc you can always count of the Old Jam Tarts to oblige big time.

The next record we might make is the quickest freefall from 1st place in the league to 7th in the shortest ever time.

If Aberdeen and St Johnstone beat us today they go above us and Livi are only 2 points behind us now.

Edited by wavydavy
typo

21 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

It's when we are most consistent breaking all sorts of ducks for our opponents. When a team is looking for their first away win or haven't won for "x" number of weeks etc, etc you can always count of the Old Jam Tarts to oblige big time.

The next record we might make is the quickest freefall from 1st place in the league to 7th in the shortest ever time.

If Aberdeen and St Johnstone beat us today they go above us and Livi are only 2 points behind us now.

yep tumbling down the league at a rate of knots

24 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I meant to say if Aberdeen & St Johnstone win today not beat us.

2 hours ago, OTT said:

That performance from the players was insulting. Can you imagine a Walter Smith team downing tools like that? Or Alex Ferguson? Hell even Jim Jeffries... I think we do need to look at the coaching staff and see if there is anyone we could bring in to inject a bit of fear. 

IMO what they did last night told every hearts fan that they have no guts, spine or pride. If I never saw any (Minus Berra) play for us again it wouldn't be the worst thing. 

Steven Mclean can get to **** as well. I completely get we're not playing the way he needs us to but he's offering nothing, he's not dropping deep to create space, he's not winning headers - he's doing nothing to try and contribute to us winning the match. Give Wighton (god help us all) a shot. At least he might bring a bit of energy.

Remember 6-2 at Easter Road? That spelled the end for JJ as they downed tools that night too.  Totally agree re ball grabber too ?

9 hours ago, Serge McMurto said:

The biggest worry at the moment is the fact that we face 3 difficult fixtures before the break then have to face the team that humiliated us last night in a massive Scottish cup tie. 

The prospect of yet another season being over by January is notacceptable. 

But once again the reality 

Kevin has played with 4 centre midfield plenty of times. Last night we had both Mitchel and Morrison playing which was too soft. If ever there is a time to win the battle it's Livingston away.

4 hours ago, jockmac said:

Ah, you only a Hearts supporter if you go to games now, no I haven’t ordered a season ticket at Celtic, ??

a bit of a dim witted, non sensical reply is it not.

Under these circumstances with Levein running the show, I will vote with my wallet, that’s my choice, my opinion, thanks very much. 

Of course you are not a supporter if you don't go to the games.

Do what you like see you when we start winning again.

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

?

Elsewhere on the board, a poster is criticising the Hearts supports negative attitudes towards the team last night. 

Despite openly admitting he doesn’t attend away games.

JKB eh, some caper.

6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Plenty of our overseas based supporters, who contribute good money to the cause, may disagree with that !

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Am I not a supporter if I’ve  paid in to FOH since day 1, and continue to do so.

Am I not a supporter if I’ve given. thousands upon thousands of pounds to Hearts, over the past 36 years.

Don’t talk s**** to me.

Just now, Boab said:

Plenty of our overseas based supporters, who contribute good money to the cause, may disagree with that !

**** sake !

I'm pretty sure you know perfectly well the kind of people I'm talking about.

1 minute ago, jockmac said:

Am I not a supporter if I’ve  paid in to FOH since day 1, and continue to do so.

Am I not a supporter if I’ve given. thousands upon thousands of pounds to Hearts, over the past 36 years.

Don’t talk s**** to me.

Stop being such a big bairn and accept the bad times with the good then.

If you have followed Hearts for 36 years you must know the score by now.

Just now, luckydug said:

**** sake !

I'm pretty sure you know perfectly well the kind of people I'm talking about.

No, I don't !

You said it, mate. If you don't go to games, you're not a supporter.

3 hours ago, magicTs said:

Is he emptying his desk yet?

Time for you to step away from the computer. 

You are giving the impression of being a tedious bore with your incessant negative posting, and most people have started to ignore you.

4 minutes ago, Boab said:

No, I don't !

You said it, mate. If you don't go to games, you're not a supporter.

Would suggest you are being a little pedantic

52 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Would suggest you are being a little pedantic

Possibly, but it's a nonsense comment really. It is common for supporters to give it a miss if it's shite. Doesn't make them any less a supporter. 

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Possibly, but it's a nonsense comment really. It is common for supporters to give it a miss if it's shite. Doesn't make them any less a supporter. 

:notsure:

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Time for you to step away from the computer. 

You are giving the impression of being a tedious bore with your incessant negative posting, and most people have started to ignore you.

:rofl: Pity you wouldn’t you delusional, clueless fool. 

17 minutes ago, magicTs said:

:rofl: Pity you wouldn’t you delusional, clueless fool. 

You are the one who is deluded and thinks we are going to change our manager before the winter break, and has been posting on here solidly for 24 hours.  I on the other hand actually have a life.

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

You are the one who is deluded and thinks we are going to change our manager before the winter break, and has been posting on here solidly for 24 hours.  I on the other hand actually have a life.

Hahaha some of us are capable of multi tasking to rip into our inept head coach and continue everyday life. I know that’s a tricky concept for you to grasp Frankie. Tick tock tick tock on the serial failures future. 

3 minutes ago, magicTs said:

Hahaha some of us are capable of multi tasking to rip into our inept head coach and continue everyday life. I know that’s a tricky concept for you to grasp Frankie. Tick tock tick tock on the serial failures future. 

Levein ain't going anywhere until at least the Scottish Cup tie has been played.  Suck it up. ?

Some Hearts fan you are to speak of a Hearts legend as you do, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were born after the millenium.  If you saw him play or manage us first time around and still have those views I doubt you are a Hearts supporter.

EastSideJambo
6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Levein ain't going anywhere until at least the Scottish Cup tie has been played.  Suck it up. ?

Some Hearts fan you are to speak of a Hearts legend as you do, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were born after the millenium.  If you saw him play or manage us first time around and still have those views I doubt you are a Hearts supporter.

Craig Levein was an outstanding player for Hearts. He also did reasonably well in his first spell as manager. Those aspects have nothing to do with what he's overseeing now. Unless he's to be granted dispensation due to prior association?

If it's not working then it's not working. Whether he was a superb player for us 35 years ago is really irrelevant 

Just now, EastSideJambo said:

Craig Levein was an outstanding player for Hearts. He also did reasonably well in his first spell as manager. Those aspects have nothing to do with what he's overseeing now. Unless he's to be granted dispensation due to prior association?

If it's not working then it's not working. Whether he was a superb player for us 35 years ago is really irrelevant 

I am going to judge him on how we are after the winter break with a refreshed, mostly first choice squad.  The players we have available just now clearly aren't working and you can't do a lot to change that if there are no goalscorers fit.

However, I want an explanation on why for two seasons in a row we have had this injury crisis that is largely not happening in matches.  Something is being done wrong on the training ground and needs to be fixed ASAP.

EastSideJambo
2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I am going to judge him on how we are after the winter break with a refreshed, mostly first choice squad.  The players we have available just now clearly aren't working and you can't do a lot to change that if there are no goalscorers fit.

However, I want an explanation on why for two seasons in a row we have had this injury crisis that is largely not happening in matches.  Something is being done wrong on the training ground and needs to be fixed ASAP.

I can't see any change happening before the end of the season. I think AB is going to have some soul searching to do if we are 5th or 6th. This league is so competitive this year it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we could be bottom 6. That would be a trigger for change 

Something isn't right on the coaching front either. If Levein was in his 70's I could understand the coaching arrangements. He's 54 which isn't old in management terms. He is starting to cut a rather jaded looking figure which is sad to witness 

4 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

I can't see any change happening before the end of the season. I think AB is going to have some soul searching to do if we are 5th or 6th. This league is so competitive this year it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we could be bottom 6. That would be a trigger for change 

Something isn't right on the coaching front either. If Levein was in his 70's I could understand the coaching arrangements. He's 54 which isn't old in management terms. He is starting to cut a rather jaded looking figure which is sad to witness 

You’re a sad little man Spencer.