I can't help thinking

All roads lead to Gorgie

I don't think we have a poor team spirit and certainly no-one was suggesting that early on in the season when we were winning. What last night really highlighted to me was that without our top players we are an utterly mediocre side with bang average players. Combine that with yet more injuries, shocking decision making, an over the hill defender and a freakishly good Livi performance and the pumping is very much explainable, although a bit depressing.

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Top of the list of things guaranteed after a defeat: someone saying we changed the championship squad too much. 

In the cold light of day the point I was really trying to make was that the turn around since hasn't really allowed the team spirit to grow to the point where we overcome injuries with the whole squad doing everything to win. Not that the Championship team was better but like Livi who still have largely the same team as last season there was a togetherness. I thought we saw the team rally behind the manager when he had his health scare and that seemed to galvanise us but now we just don't seem to be showing the same commitment. 

EasternRossco
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

I am trying to take the same relaxed attitude as you, these results do pop up from time to time. (Motherwell, Falkirk, Partick, Dumbarton)

I will only pull you up with it being a fluke, it most definitely wasn't.

It was an amateur capitulation by a gutless shower, taken full advantage by a hard working & determined side (a very decent side, too).

Freak (possibly), but not a fluke.

No contest from me ?