Team for Aberdeen..

Scott980612

Pheasant Plucker
2 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Does that mean 3 or 5 at the back?

I'd be happy as an Aberdeen fan if you set up that way.

5 at the back and no doubt you guys will be very solid and hard to break down (were not the best creatively this year apart from against the bottom teams)

3 at the back could give us space to capitalise from

We've kind of went 4-4-1-1 in recent games and it should be an even game if you match up accordingly formation wise, and be interesting to see how different systems impact each other.

That said, it would not put it past me for McInnes to revert to our normal 4-2-3-1 which we are not as creative in.

We need better midfielders for that.

Aberdeen will be favourites for this one no doubt. I think if everyone was being truthful, hearts can really only hope for a smash n grab performance. For me, just getting to the break without any more injuries would be paramount, regardless of results. 

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wavydavy

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Cruyff Turn

• Pasquale for King

It’s going to take a seismic turnaround for us to get anything out of this game. In a way it might be better if Naismith waited till the Hamilton game if indeed he’s fit for Saturday. Personally I’m still reeling from the Livi game so in a way I have blanked this game anything is a bonus but at very least a committed performance. Target the Hamilton game a good win and onto Fester Rd with some sort of a semblance of confidence. 

Levein will wrestle the steering wheel out the hands of the coach driver and park it firmly across the goal line then bump the keys and move it to the opposite side for the second half.

GorgieRules22
30 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

It’s going to take a seismic turnaround for us to get anything out of this game. In a way it might be better if Naismith waited till the Hamilton game if indeed he’s fit for Saturday. Personally I’m still reeling from the Livi game so in a way I have blanked this game anything is a bonus but at very least a committed performance. Target the Hamilton game a good win and onto Fester Rd with some sort of a semblance of confidence. 

We have good enough players to go there and win, the problem we have of late is that a lot of them have  not turned up lately. If we go there with the attitude of making amends for performances of late we’ll get something, yous your attitude of waving the white flag and we might aswell not bothering going up to Aberdeen.

Bobby

Godinho  Smith  Berra  Mitchell

Haring

Lee             Bozanic

Morrison                           Naismith

MacLean 

With what's available I think this is the strongest line up/formation. Gives us a good balance across midfield. Got to get back to basics, Naisy will defend from the front and get the team motivated, which we badly need! 

Prediction 1-0 to the famous, Naismith to score in the 1st half!

scott herbertson
22 minutes ago, moby said:

Bobby

Godinho  Smith  Berra  Mitchell

Haring

Lee             Bozanic

Morrison                           Naismith

MacLean 

With what's available I think this is the strongest line up/formation. Gives us a good balance across midfield. Got to get back to basics, Naisy will defend from the front and get the team motivated, which we badly need! 

Prediction 1-0 to the famous, Naismith to score in the 1st half!

Good team though I would have Garrucio instead of Mitchell

Hope that Naismith isn't being rushed into action too soon, time to park the bus, forget McLean up front, flood the defence, flood the midfield and rely on midfielders taking pot shots from distance, if only we could play two goalkeepers as well, ah well, back to my pre-xmas tipple.

Godinho was a mess last time we played Aberdeen, Michelle has been a mess all year. So garrucho needs to play and hopefully Brandon is back. Lee has been poor but not as bad a Clare, so pop him back in.