Major problems at Hearts HQ

i8hibsh

11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge will be raging about tonight. Utterly shocking. Some big bad boys tonight set off big bad flamey things in the stand.

As long as she is at the top of our club the football will always be second. Levein is a born loser, the majority of our squad are the biggest pile of wet blankets I have ever seen and Levein will always be a 'fight to be the best of the rest' manager.

I tell you now, as long as Ann Budge is in charge of our club we will be soft. She is probably already lining up a fun day for some minority group next game that has absolutely no care for our club. The majority of fans who are dyed in the wool will die off, and Anne's legacy, like this modern pathetic country of ours will be a sad pathetic skeleton with a mind of marshmallow.

So, in your mind, the club is only well run if she lets folk in the stands who could give the club a bad name a pass?  

Ok then ???

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EastSideJambo

• luckydug

• Bridge of Djoum

• Beast Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It should have been ten
8 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Cannot wait for Leanne & Lenny bestie Budge to **** off out my club.

You’ll have a long wait then eh

:verysmug:

It should have been ten
9 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I think it’s beautiful that Spencer and Hendricks are back together. Truly the Bert and Ernie, Scott and Charlene,  or Ross and Rachel of this generation. 

:wub:

So true, the boy is a weirdo!

EastSideJambo
4 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Dont say chap Eastside  giveaway as a lack of intelligence.

Hibs for the cup.

Hibs for the cup. I'd certainly hope not 

Cheers fella 

jack D and coke

I’d like to have a pint with i8. 

Top man. 

After the way I was feeling after the game last night that OP had me laughing. 

Cheers fella?

The mind of a marshmallow is one I’ll use myself in future. 

20 minutes ago, Boab1874 said:

Did she say at least the cup is in Edinburgh?

She did. And that we at least got beat by the eventual winners. 

Why is the OP swinging at “minority groups”? :rofl:

What a weird guy. Genuinely odd that after a Hearts defeat someone’s first thought is to have a go at minorities. :lol:

The usual suspects raise their heads from under their boulders after a defeat.  After last night's bashing more than usual have appeared.   

I will keep my powder dry until after the new year.

13 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

like this modern pathetic country of ours will be a sad pathetic skeleton with a mind of marshmallow.

Love this bit.  A strange mindset!

Probably why as a country, some feel we’re being held back ?

It’s going to be harder knowing we had a bloody big say in the ‘modern world’, some say we virtually invented it https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Scots-Invented-Modern-World/dp/0609606352 (a recommended read, you’ll be surprised what we’ve done)

With the next wave of innovation being the digital age, robotics & artificial intelligence, some will be scarpering to the hills to try and maintain 300+ year old beliefs ...

just joking!?

Back to footie - we are pish at the moment but we’ll ‘invent’ a way forward and hump many teams when we’re back to full strength.

Bridge of Djoum
12 hours ago, Thommo414 said:

I've read some absolute pish on this board in the last few years. This has to be one of the worst ops I have ever seen though

When you look who the OP is, it's actually bang average for him.

Folk saying ''humiliated'', ''embarrassed'' etc. If that's how you feel when your team loses a fitba game, it's maybe time you took stock of your life. Feels shite, sure. Anger, perhaps. ''Humiliated''? **** right off and focus on something else. If your club defines your moods, anxieties and a result affects you longer than a few hours...

Professional help required for those still banging the same shit out even now as you were during and right after the game. It seems many of you got little sleep. 

Jambo diehard

I only post rarely and after last night's debacle felt it best left alone for a bit, sure the OP should have anaw? We were not good but the red finished us and it defo wouldn't have been 5, Naismith is a huge miss both playing and motivation wise, mid Jan will be a better time to gauge where we are? Smash Hibs and that at least might lift spirts and it's always enjoyable sticking it to them

Sexton Hardcastle
15 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Put the kettle on.......you'll feel better soon.

Run a bath and put the kettle in.

Guys a danger to himself. Amazed he’s never been sectioned over the years. He has to be a parody.

Sexton Hardcastle

Guys a danger to himself. Amazed he’s never been sectioned over the years. He has to be a parody.

Sexton Hardcastle

Noting wrong with the OP comments. 

The club from top to bottom has done some incredible things in recent years but the playing side gets a free pass from Budge and it has to stop. 

Levein and McPhee hit a lucky patch earlier this season and we're being exposed now. 

All these signings like Bozanic, Lee, Garuccio, Mitchell, Zlamal.

Poor. 

6 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

The failure to bring in a striker after Uche and then Naismith got injured has been a criminal decision

Who are we meant to sign outside the transfer window when the only available players are out of contract and haven't played for months?

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Who are we meant to sign outside the transfer window when the only available players are out of contract and haven't played for months?

Oh you and your common sense...

Image result for oh you gif

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

no idea who's out there (that's for CL to work out) but from the minute Naismith got injured we've offered absolutely nothing going forward

Ministry of Football
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Folk saying ''humiliated'', ''embarrassed'' etc. If that's how you feel when your team loses a fitba game, it's maybe time you took stock of your life. Feels shite, sure. Anger, perhaps. ''Humiliated''? **** right off and focus on something else. If your club defines your moods, anxieties and a result affects you longer than a few hours...

Professional help required for those still banging the same shit out even now as you were during and right after the game. It seems many of you got little sleep. 

If only it was just about one game. 

Hearts v Celtic 0-3
Hearts v Hibs 0-0
Celtic v Hearts 5-0
Hearts v Kilmarnock 0-1
St Mirren v Hearts 2-0
Hearts v Rangers 1-2
St J v Hearts 2-2
Hearts v Motherwell 1-0
Livingston Hearts 5-0

Please tell me you are not waiting for another, Levein inspired, Cathro worst losing streak in Hearts history, before you realise Levein is not the right man. 

1 minute ago, Ministry of Football said:

Hearts v Celtic 0-3
Hearts v Hibs 0-0
Celtic v Hearts 5-0
Hearts v Kilmarnock 0-1
St Mirren v Hearts 2-0
Hearts v Rangers 1-2
St J v Hearts 2-2
Hearts v Motherwell 1-0
Livingston Hearts 5-0

Please tell me you are not waiting for another, Levein inspired, Cathro worst losing streak in Hearts history, before you realise Levein is not the right man. 

Oh you and your common sense....

...a bit disco
2 hours ago, smiler said:

I don’t agree with everything the OP says but this board would be a poorer place without him.

Kicked out of poorer forums than this though?

Nah. would be no great loss.

1 minute ago, maroonsgotop said:

no idea who's out there (that's for CL to work out) but from the minute Naismith got injured we've offered absolutely nothing going forward

also knowing Lafferty was going to move to Rangers should have been enough of a warning sign as MacLean was meant to be a back up striker, Uche was untested and Naismith was not an out and out striker. I would suggest we were short from when Lafferty moved on. Initially Uche was terrific but then he and Naismith got injured leaving us nothing up front. To me the key decision was when Lafferty moved on and we gambled and failed that we would be ok until January. Sadly we came up short by overt 2 months and the results are there for all to see

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Ministry of Football said:

Hearts v Celtic 0-3
Hearts v Hibs 0-0
Celtic v Hearts 5-0
Hearts v Kilmarnock 0-1
St Mirren v Hearts 2-0
Hearts v Rangers 1-2
St J v Hearts 2-2
Hearts v Motherwell 1-0
Livingston Hearts 5-0

Let me try context.

Real Madrid lose their talisman, the man who turns games alone. Their most influential man, they look nothing like as good as they have in recent years. Despite spending **** knows how much, it shows if you lose the one man who makes THAT difference, you'll struggle.

We lost our most influential player, his partner, our Captain and HIS partner for long terms. 4 (four) major players at the same time, and folks on here are unwilling to accept injuries should play a part.  Unwilling to accept that the dip in performance and the timing of those injuries aren't connected. 

Whether or not Levein is the right man, he had us playing some very good, incisive, effective and attacking football until we were hit by a freak number of injuries at the same time. As with every other Hearts fan, I'm disappointed, shocked and unhappy at our recent form, but I will allow mitigation until such times we are back at something approximating full-strength before I start losing my mind.

And just so you absolutely understand, I am ******* annoyed about the Livi defeat. That manner of capitulation is unacceptable. There are no excuses for that. No excuse at all for under-performing to that level. 

18 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

Yeah, but that was into October. By October any potential signings haven't played since at least May, 5 months earlier. If we'd signed someone, it's possible they'd be about ready to go by now, but Naismith's back next week so it would have been a waste. 

Now you could argue that we needed more backup to start with but no one can tell the future, no one knew what lay ahead. And let's face it, before the injuries it looked like things were going about right. 

At the end of the day we simply can't afford to have the depth and quality of reserve in all positions that people seem to think we should have.

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Right, not entirely sure where the dig is coming from but since I don't consider you a bad poster, I'm gonna let it slide rather than getting defensive. 

As for the OP, I know, but it's not illegal to at least hope for something a little better than that. 

I also don't recall using words like humiliated or embarrassed last night but hey football's an emotional game. When it goes as badly as it did last night, I'm not gonna criticise someone for using one of those words in the heat of the moment. 

And as for me, well my life is pretty pish, you've got me there. Will I be any worse off this weekend because of that result? No, I won't. I'll live on as I would've if we had won or drawn last night. 

Let’s get the pitch back to 68m wide.When the pitch went to 100 m they cut it to 64m.Nothing to stop pitch length going back So we can widen it. The main problem is C L he has all the training pitches at 64m.Hearts are a top Scottish club but play on a 5 aside pitch. Most top clubs in Scotland play on the F I F A minimum 105m x 68m.. U E F A min 100m. S P F L 90 m

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Thommo414 said:

Right, not entirely sure where the dig is coming from but since I don't consider you a bad poster, I'm gonna let it slide rather than getting defensive. 

As for the OP, I know, but it's not illegal to at least hope for something a little better than that. 

I also don't recall using words like humiliated or embarrassed last night but hey football's an emotional game. When it goes as badly as it did last night, I'm not gonna criticise someone for using one of those words in the heat of the moment. 

And as for me, well my life is pretty pish, you've got me there. Will I be any worse off this weekend because of that result? No, I won't. I'll live on as I would've if we had won or drawn last night. 

No, mate. The bottom part isn't aimed at you. I just stuck it on the end. Apologies.

If you choose to be or do something then you should always try and be the best you can be .... you, OP, are excelling at being a roaster!!

I admire the quality here ????????

072C484F-2644-430C-874F-F81444769615.jpeg

Bad Night                               Yes

Budge Out                              No

Levein Out                              No

Better days to come            Yes           I'm looking forward to the 29th

The White Cockade
16 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge will be raging about tonight. Utterly shocking. Some big bad boys tonight set off big bad flamey things in the stand.

As long as she is at the top of our club the football will always be second. Levein is a born loser, the majority of our squad are the biggest pile of wet blankets I have ever seen and Levein will always be a 'fight to be the best of the rest' manager.

I tell you now, as long as Ann Budge is in charge of our club we will be soft. She is probably already lining up a fun day for some minority group next game that has absolutely no care for our club. The majority of fans who are dyed in the wool will die off, and Anne's legacy, like this modern pathetic country of ours will be a sad pathetic skeleton with a mind of marshmallow.

more bullshit from Kickback's biggest roaster

Looks like a Hobo "sleeper" who after years of being weird on here is now coming out full Hobo

:getout:

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

No, mate. The bottom part isn't aimed at you. I just stuck it on the end. Apologies.

Dont worry about it, easy to have a misunderstanding on here

Ministry of Football
35 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Let me try context.

Real Madrid lose their talisman, the man who turns games alone. Their most influential man, they look nothing like as good as they have in recent years. Despite spending **** knows how much, it shows if you lose the one man who makes THAT difference, you'll struggle.

We lost our most influential player, his partner, our Captain and HIS partner for long terms. 4 (four) major players at the same time, and folks on here are unwilling to accept injuries should play a part.  Unwilling to accept that the dip in performance and the timing of those injuries aren't connected. 

Whether or not Levein is the right man, he had us playing some very good, incisive, effective and attacking football until we were hit by a freak number of injuries at the same time. As with every other Hearts fan, I'm disappointed, shocked and unhappy at our recent form, but I will allow mitigation until such times we are back at something approximating full-strength before I start losing my mind.

And just so you absolutely understand, I am ******* annoyed about the Livi defeat. That manner of capitulation is unacceptable. There are no excuses for that. No excuse at all for under-performing to that level. 

So where do we draw the line... 

Accountability has been absent at Tynecastle for a few years and that simply has to end. If he can't build a squad good enough, so that we don't capitulate to Livi, no matter what the circumstances, change is required. 

Edited by Ministry of Football

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Ministry of Football said:

So where do we draw the line... 

Accountability has been absent at Tynecastle for a few years and that simply has to end. If he can't build a squad good enough, so that we don't capitulate to Livi, no matter what the circumstances, change is required. 

I respect your opinion. I'll reserve the right to disagree. As I said, he had us playing well until the freak injuries. If and when we get back to full-strength and our performances are still not of the required standard it may well be time to revise his position.

57 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yeah, but that was into October. By October any potential signings haven't played since at least May, 5 months earlier. If we'd signed someone, it's possible they'd be about ready to go by now, but Naismith's back next week so it would have been a waste. 

Now you could argue that we needed more backup to start with but no one can tell the future, no one knew what lay ahead. And let's face it, before the injuries it looked like things were going about right. 

At the end of the day we simply can't afford to have the depth and quality of reserve in all positions that people seem to think we should have.

key decision was not to replace Lafferty. The gamble worked out brilliantly for 2 months but has been dire for the past 2 months therefore you would have to say the gamble has failed and derailed our great start to the season 

16 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

There have been some god awful threads in the past but this one takes pride of place.

Well done OP. Takes some going to post  such a lot of Eartha Kitt.

Had time to reflect GHTF

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

But we're still planning no signings in January according to CL...

17 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Drama queen type post... complete nonsense

46 minutes ago, jambali said:

But we're still planning no signings in January according to CL...

We'll see, but the fact remains that berating the manager for not signing anyone outside the transfer window is a bit short sighted.

You never know, we still might make moves in January, but as we've signed Clare and Dunne since we reached our budget limit I wouldn't hold my breath.