Major problems at Hearts HQ

i8hibsh

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Usual abject bollocks from a poster who defines himself more through hatred of another team rather than any love or affection for his 'own' team.

That's all he has in his life hatred.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EastSideJambo

• luckydug

• Bridge of Djoum

• Beast Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

We'll lose at Aberdeen 

He oversaw to games at ER last season where we never had a single shot on target in 180 mins!!! 

That's what we are operating with. How people still back this guy is unbelievable 

I think it’s beautiful that Spencer and Hendricks are back together. Truly the Bert and Ernie, Scott and Charlene,  or Ross and Rachel of this generation. 

:wub:

EastSideJambo
Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I think it’s beautiful that Spencer and Hendricks are back together. Truly the Bert and Ernie, Scott and Charlene,  or Ross and Rachel of this generation. 

:wub:

Some Hearts fans will not willingly accept shite and feel the failures of the past are indicative of the future 

Sorry if that doesn't sit well with you chap 

15 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

We'll lose at Aberdeen 

He oversaw to games at ER last season where we never had a single shot on target in 180 mins!!! 

That's what we are operating with. How people still back this guy is unbelievable 

Get yourself along to the AGM on Tuesday and get him telt.

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Indeed, if anyone truly feels the jig is up then do it right rather than simply howling at the moon on here...

Unhappy with Budge and/or Levein then head to the AGM and ask the questions that "need to be asked" or even better give them the advice required to rescue our season...no better timing or platform for this.

1 minute ago, JamboGraham said:

Indeed, if anyone truly feels the jig is up then do it right rather than simply howling at the moon on here...

Unhappy with Budge and/or Levein then head to the AGM and ask the questions that "need to be asked" or even better give them the advice required to rescue our season...no better timing or platform for this.

There's probably a very obvious reason why he's unable to do that?.

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge will be raging about tonight. Utterly shocking. Some big bad boys tonight set off big bad flamey things in the stand.

As long as she is at the top of our club the football will always be second. Levein is a born loser, the majority of our squad are the biggest pile of wet blankets I have ever seen and Levein will always be a 'fight to be the best of the rest' manager.

I tell you now, as long as Ann Budge is in charge of our club we will be soft. She is probably already lining up a fun day for some minority group next game that has absolutely no care for our club. The majority of fans who are dyed in the wool will die off, and Anne's legacy, like this modern pathetic country of ours will be a sad pathetic skeleton with a mind of marshmallow.

Look at me, look at me, look at me.......

EastSideJambo
10 minutes ago, luckydug said:

If work commitments permit, I will go along 

The mood is different to the euphoria of last year's 

EastSideJambo
Just now, luckydug said:

So can we expect to hear you raising some of your concerns ?

You think I'm the lone dissenting voice? 

Our support need to develop a backbone 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

So can we expect to hear you raising some of your concerns ?

He'll go wearing his Steve Clarke mask. 

1 minute ago, EastSideJambo said:

Hearts 4 Celtic 0 preceeded last year's AGM 

AGM was primarily about main stand over spend, poor recruitment and complaint that we were bullied in the derby...I must have missed all the euphoria going about...

4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Let's not get all uber, guys. Not everyone can be a shareholder.

Everyone can have an opinion !

The poster in question has confirmed he is a shareholder .

So it's a valid point.

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The poster in question has confirmed he is a shareholder .

So it's a valid point.

Fair enough.

Glad i'm working to be honest. Will be...em....interesting !

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

AGM was primarily about main stand over spend, poor recruitment and complaint that we were bullied in the derby...I must have missed all the euphoria going about...

Giving his posting style, if a few folk smiled, I'd think that would classify as euphoria. 

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge will be raging about tonight. Utterly shocking. Some big bad boys tonight set off big bad flamey things in the stand.

As long as she is at the top of our club the football will always be second. Levein is a born loser, the majority of our squad are the biggest pile of wet blankets I have ever seen and Levein will always be a 'fight to be the best of the rest' manager.

I tell you now, as long as Ann Budge is in charge of our club we will be soft. She is probably already lining up a fun day for some minority group next game that has absolutely no care for our club. The majority of fans who are dyed in the wool will die off, and Anne's legacy, like this modern pathetic country of ours will be a sad pathetic skeleton with a mind of marshmallow.

Just posted something shorter , but echoing that the day AB hands over the running of the club is a day , I am looking forward . However , this is not the view on KB, so i have battened down the hatches !

You're unhinged.

Must be shite being you.

You ever happy?

This shows what happens when school boys  are allowed  to stay up past their bedtime!!!! 

I think OP is gonna knock over the pint glass of water by the bed when he jumps out and runs for the phone (still half pished) to try delete/rescue that crazy post! LoL 

dont worry dude we all slaver absolute crap when pished ?......

5 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

Some Hearts fans will not willingly accept shite and feel the failures of the past are indicative of the future 

Sorry if that doesn't sit well with you chap 

Dont say chap Eastside  giveaway as a lack of intelligence.

Hibs for the cup.

7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

That feck your rubber dolly can't phone the polis.

50 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Dont say chap Eastside  giveaway as a lack of intelligence.

Hibs for the cup.

:rofl:

no but really 

8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We are soft club 

8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Major problems with your dwindling amount of grey matter...!

I was in a horrific seethe last night and felt exactly the same when I woke up but this thread is actually brilliant for helping me sort out some perspective. ? Thank you. 

9 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I HATE fun days for minority groups. Right enough....well done you got your bites

Skippy Doodle
9 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Look pal just because Ann budge isn’t standing outside luckies bar in her fila tracksuit smoking twenty Marlboro drinking white lightning and singing about the prison diet of bobby sands does not mean that she is on some crusade to banish an atmosphere at Tynecastle and won’t care about recent results

i would agree with you though that some players are starting to drown in those maroon jerseys. Not doubting ability of some players but it’s clear some of them struggle to mix it up with the likes of Livingston 

8 hours ago, jake said:

I hate doing this as you get it tight a lot.

But this post is a pile of mixed up shite.

Anne Budge lining up minority days out is as juvenile thick as shit posting .

Hearts are a football club i8.

And by the way 8000 plus of us will not allow the club to be a skeleton with a marshmallow mind....where the fek did ye get that one from .

File under g.

G for goat

Where did he get that from? Maybe his psychiatrist let him see the file he had on him.

Edited by argyjambo
Spelling correction

11 hours ago, Crete said:

It’s time for your bed now as you are starting to talk a lot of bull sh**e

Must have been time for his bed years ago.

10 hours ago, Victorian said:

He is.   Big Jambo and a braw geezer.     **** knows what he's playing at here though.    :rofl:

I actually enjoy I8's rants. He does make a few valid points even though not everyone will agree with him.

9 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

I'm eligible to go. Are you? 

Are you asking me if I’m a shareholder, Spencer? 

6 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I actually enjoy I8's rants. He does make a few valid points even though not everyone will agree with him.

Budge is far from perfect but she has done a lot more good than bad. No doubt i8 has some valid points as on the face of it it's hard to imagine she gives Levein too hard a time. You want your owner and manager to have a good relationship, but there still needs to be accountability.

I'm sure I'd also agree with him on certain aspects about fan behaviour and the impact she could ultimately have on atmosphere. I don't want Tynecastle to be a vile place with racism, bigotry etc. But I would like it to be an unwelcoming place for opposition players.

The OP is a shocker though and i8 is a bit of an embarrassment to himself, his friends, his family and the guy he buys his milk off.

5 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Budge is far from perfect but she has done a lot more good than bad. No doubt i8 has some valid points as on the face of it it's hard to imagine she gives Levein too hard a time. You want your owner and manager to have a good relationship, but there still needs to be accountability.

I'm sure I'd also agree with him on certain aspects about fan behaviour and the impact she could ultimately have on atmosphere. I don't want Tynecastle to be a vile place with racism, bigotry etc. But I would like it to be an unwelcoming place for opposition players.

The OP is a shocker though and i8 is a bit of an embarrassment to himself, his friends, his family and the guy he buys his milk off.

He is surely just having a laugh though.

He can't possibly be like that in real life.

Can he ? ?

Just now, luckydug said:

He is surely just having a laugh though.

He can't possibly be like that in real life.

Can he ? ?

Can't say I would care to find out.

11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

You’re a contrary big sod! More flip flops than Bondi Beach.

We’ll be back. Naismith next week hopefully. End of Jan a full squad.

And by end Feb you’ll love us again!!’

It should have been ten
11 hours ago, daftie said:

You dont half come out with some shite. Ann Budge is the best thing to happen to this club in years. 

Utterly clueless you are along with the majority of shite you slaver

Spot on,  some absolute roasters among our ‘support’