Major problems at Hearts HQ

i8hibsh

Budge will be raging about tonight. Utterly shocking. Some big bad boys tonight set off big bad flamey things in the stand.

As long as she is at the top of our club the football will always be second. Levein is a born loser, the majority of our squad are the biggest pile of wet blankets I have ever seen and Levein will always be a 'fight to be the best of the rest' manager.

I tell you now, as long as Ann Budge is in charge of our club we will be soft. She is probably already lining up a fun day for some minority group next game that has absolutely no care for our club. The majority of fans who are dyed in the wool will die off, and Anne's legacy, like this modern pathetic country of ours will be a sad pathetic skeleton with a mind of marshmallow.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EastSideJambo

• luckydug

• Bridge of Djoum

• Beast Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge will be raging about tonight. Utterly shocking. Some big bad boys tonight set off big bad flamey things in the stand.

As long as she is at the top of our club the football will always be second. Levein is a born loser, the majority of our squad are the biggest pile of wet blankets I have ever seen and Levein will always be a 'fight to be the best of the rest' manager.

I tell you now, as long as Ann Budge is in charge of our club we will be soft. She is probably already lining up a fun day for some minority group next game that has absolutely no care for our club. The majority of fans who are dyed in the wool will die off, and Anne's legacy, like this modern pathetic country of ours will be a sad pathetic skeleton with a mind of marshmallow.

Why?

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It’s time for your bed now as you are starting to talk a lot of bull sh**e

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

?? Total Gammon.

You dont half come out with some shite. Ann Budge is the best thing to happen to this club in years. 

Utterly clueless you are along with the majority of shite you slaver

been here before

Usual abject bollocks from a poster who defines himself more through hatred of another team rather than any love or affection for his 'own' team.

Dagger Is Back

There have been some god awful threads in the past but this one takes pride of place.

Well done OP. Takes some going to post  such a lot of Eartha Kitt.

Edited by Dagger Is Back

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Put the kettle on.......you'll feel better soon.

Budge and Levein are a package, can’t see Levein going till FOH are in control.

Teams like Livingston shouldn’t be handing out beatings like that to Heart of Midlothian. The frightening thing is the score should have been far higher.

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Bad week all round JRM. 

2 minutes ago, Marooned Abroad said:

i8, are you really a Hearts supporter? 

He is.   Big Jambo and a braw geezer.     **** knows what he's playing at here though.    :rofl:

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

**** sake. Pile of shite

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

No doubt you love Hearts but you are an utter slaver most of the time and an emotional weather vane. 

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We had a bad day at the office today and still half the season to go. Let's regroup for Aberdeen...!

A_A wehatethehibs

This takes the cake as one of your worst threads but to be fair it fits tonight like a glove, we have just been beat 5-0 by a team of part time Tony Macaroni pizza delivery boys so if ever there’s a time for slavouring pish it’s tonight

6 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Starting??:rofl:

Lol. That's what I was thinking. I8 is off the wall but that's the post of the night.

Cheers, I8. Board would be a poorer place without you.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Its a caricature of a post. Its not without some truth though. 

The club is desperately trying to portray an image against a backdrop of radical fans. Even a minority. 

The team without Naismith is nothing. 

No snarl no bite. Not even with the skipper. Too nice. Seems only Naismith has the ******* in them

Edited by Sir Gio

We're told you're a top Jambo I8 and that's good but top Jambos just dont post vitriol like that on ourselves

Get a dictionary out, read the definition of supporter then come back on here and apologise. 

Dagger Is Back
15 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

This takes the cake as one of your worst threads but to be fair it fits tonight like a glove, we have just been beat 5-0 by a team of part time Tony Macaroni pizza delivery boys so if ever there’s a time for slavouring pish it’s tonight

It’s the biscuit FFS! If you’re going to slate him at least do it properly 

?

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Holyrood_Hearts
33 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Pathetic. You absolutely love a Hearts defeat. 

Bazzas right boot
41 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You're an up n down type o chap and although you try to be edgey, a good Hearts man. 

But this post.... 

:trippin:

57 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Do you ever fear that you’re becoming a parody of yourself?

2 minutes ago, moogsy said:

OP no doubt sitting alone in his flat half cut in his underpants, desperate for a bit of attention on here. 

What a sad, strange little man.

Nail on head.

been here before
5 minutes ago, Homme said:

In i8s mind off the field activities directly affect performances on the pitch.

Would be good to understand why i8. Tell us.

No dont tell us.

Itll just be even more self indulgent, look at me trying hard to be edgy shite.

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

And I thought I was struggling tonight.  Can you clarify 'minority group' please?  

Edited by Tynie Tom

-. Hearts were not 'soft' when Doddie lost 6-2 to St Mirren

- Hearts were not 'soft' (albeit, the players downed tools) when Jordan lost 6-0 at Falkirk

- Hearts were not 'soft' when JJ lost 6-2 to Hibs

- Hearts were not 'soft' when Levein lost 6-1 at Motherwell or 4-0 at Falkirk. Albeit, this is the third time this has happened under him now.

That doesn't mean I'm downplaying tonight at all. I'm commenting on this from thousands of miles away; Hearts fans who actually attend games are angry and hurting. Rightly so, because it's completely unacceptable. As have the performances and results been for too long now.

Sacking offence? Never. A disgrace, which needs urgently to be rectified? Yes. Really, it's all on the Cup now. Easy first tie we've got, I hear... :eek:

PS. i8hibsh is a troll, but his Heart's in the right place. I'm about as popular on here as he is, and on the principle that two Aunt Sally figures are better than one, I quite like him a lot of the time. Yes, he's posted a shocker - but please don't take him seriously. He doesn't even take himself seriously 99% of the time.

Edited by shaun.lawson

I've read some absolute pish on this board in the last few years. This has to be one of the worst ops I have ever seen though

Just now, shaun.lawson said:

-. Hearts were not 'soft' when Doddie lost 6-2 to St Mirren

- Hearts were not 'soft' (albeit, the players downed tools) when Jordan lost 6-0 at Falkirk

- Hearts were not 'soft' when JJ lost 6-2 to Hibs

- Hearts were not 'soft' when Levein lost 6-1 at Motherwell or 4-0 at Falkirk. Albeit, this is the third time this has happened under him now.

That doesn't mean I'm downplaying tonight at all. I'm commenting on this from thousands of miles away; Hearts fans who actually attend days are angry and hurting. Rightly so, because it's completely unacceptable. As have the performances and results been for too long now.

Sacking offence? Never. A disgrace, which needs urgently to be rectified? Yes. Really, it's all on the Cup now. Easy first tie we've got, I hear... :eek:

PS. i8hibsh is a troll, but his Heart's in the right place. I'm about as popular on here as he is, and on the principle that two Aunt Sally figures are better than one, I quite like him a lot of the time. Yes, he's posted a shocker - but please don't take him seriously. He doesn't even take himself seriously 99% of the time.

He shouldn't even see the cup tie if he loses at Pittodrie and Easter Road yet again. 

I thought it would be a long time before I saw a worse performance than our team tonight. I was wrong. Didn't tke you long at all. Budge is one of the few positives we have at the moment.

It's all a liberal conspiracy. 

EastSideJambo
20 minutes ago, magicTs said:

He shouldn't even see the cup tie if he loses at Pittodrie and Easter Road yet again. 

We'll lose at Aberdeen 

He oversaw to games at ER last season where we never had a single shot on target in 180 mins!!! 

That's what we are operating with. How people still back this guy is unbelievable 

What a poor way to describe how poor we were .we struggled to string a few passes together . But that performance wasn't down to Anne budge

I hate doing this as you get it tight a lot.

But this post is a pile of mixed up shite.

Anne Budge lining up minority days out is as juvenile thick as shit posting .

Hearts are a football club i8.

And by the way 8000 plus of us will not allow the club to be a skeleton with a marshmallow mind....where the fek did ye get that one from .

File under g.

G for goat