Players off to Prague tomorrow

jimmy the jambo

jimmy the jambo

I hope the team have seconds thoughts before they head to the airport for the two day session,Maybe they should think twice and refund every single hearts fan who paid to watch that effortless performance,Naw that would be silly,They'll go and get pished and have a wee laugh and not bother a flying ****!!!

I heard that Boaby has arranged it too,Maybe that's why he was so crap tonight? 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• soonbe110

• EastSideJambo

• Taffin

Seymour M Hersh
4 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

I hope the team have seconds thoughts before they head to the airport for the two day session,Maybe they should think twice and refund every single hearts fan who paid to watch that effortless performance,Naw that would be silly,They'll go and get pished and have a wee laugh and not bother a flying ****!!!

If it's all paid for (and as they are going tomorrow it will be) then they'll get no refund to pay your refund with. 

I'd send the u20s. 

No senior player deserves a trip on the clubs dime after that. Christ, should have used the money to get a free agent striker in a month and a half ago. 

Ach let them go. They can stew over it and hopefully give themselves a shake. 

Ideally, of course, I would want them running up the Gullane dunes for the next 48 hours but that’s not going to happen. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Let them go.

Once they arrive let them run round the city for 2 days. Or alternatively a weekend at Gullane to replace the trip 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Ideally, of course, I would want them running up the Gullane dunes for the next 48 hours but that’s not going to happen. 

Are we a pair of *******s or what  :lol:

Dagger Is Back

Let them go but hire a training facility and make the ****ers work on passing, tackling, defending, shooting.

After a result like that you’d be looking for dressing room bust ups. I just can’t see that happening.

Dagger Is Back
3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Let them go.

Once they arrive let them run round the city for 2 days. Or alternatively a weekend at Gullane to replace the trip 

Make that a trio. It certainly wouldn’t be cheap beer, Xmas markets and strippers!

So when any of you had a shite week at work a few day before  your xmas day out were you barred from going. Grow up ffs life's too short!

Edited by Snedds76

Cancel it and have them in training!!

then make them sit and watch their gutless performance like we had to!!

i think they were all on that plane already tonight!!

bunch of shitebags

2 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Let them go but hire a training facility and make the ****ers work on passing, tackling, defending, shooting.

After a result like that you’d be looking for dressing room bust ups. I just can’t see that happening.

That is a useless idea - they would need to be there for at least a year.....

6 minutes ago, Snedds76 said:

So when any of you had a shite week at work a few day before  your xmas day out were you barred from going. Grow up ffs life's too short!

When we've had a few shite months (like the squad) that has resulted in things bring pulled. Yes.

Edited by Taffin

Shooter McGavin

Disgrace if that goes ahead.

If it does go ahead, the players are basically admitting that their heart wasn’t really in it tonight. Absolutely disgraceful to show such distain for the travelling support tonight. 

Remember when CL was first a manager, and he cancelled the player's week's holiday during the winter break, because of an embarrassing performance.

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

When we've had a few shite months (like the squad) that has resulted in things bring pulled. Yes.

There's been fairly decent reasons for that like 4 of our best players being missing, now it's 3. I'm no defending tonight and we're lucky we weren't 3 nil down at ht but fexk me this forum at times for over reaction!

Levein's last words tonight should've been about seeing them at training tomorrow, 9am sharp.

Given a beasting up the slopes of Heriot Watt and no sign of a ball. Would've been the case years ago.

Edited by Debut 4

5 minutes ago, Snedds76 said:

There's been fairly decent reasons for that like 4 of our best players being missing, now it's 3. I'm no defending tonight and we're lucky we weren't 3 nil down at ht but fexk me this forum at times for over reaction!

We've not had 4 of our best players all missing at any stage. 

Berra was back after Dunne went out. Uche may well have been a flash in the pan like some of the others have turned out to be. Yes injuries have hampered us but we went 7 games without scoring and jist lost 5-0 to Livingston. I don't think suggesting that's not good enough given our budget is an over reaction.

Relying on one or teo really good aging players to dig us out of a hole over and over again is a recipe for disaster if you don't have half decent back up or the ability to motivate lesser players to fight their way through.

It's been excuse after excuse for 3 seasons now with the same leadership team in place. Either they need to sort it out sharpish or step aside.

Edited by Taffin

2 minutes ago, Snedds76 said:

Having missing players is no excuse for not giving 100% effort.

that was just not good enough tonight, no fight, no desire, no leadership!! 

I can excuse the odd really Shite result but I’ll never excuse players hiding and not giving everything.

so for me they need to know in no uncertain terms that won’t be accepted.

No wonder they never tried a leg , one eye on wee trip away and no injuries.,who agrees to these trips. Pro footballers for  f*%s sake.

Edited by assessor

21 minutes ago, Taffin said:

We've not had 4 of our best players all missing at any stage. 

Berra was back after Dunne went out. Uche may well have been a flash in the pan like some of the others have turned out to be. Yes injuries have hampered us but we went 7 games without scoring and jist lost 5-0 to Livingston. I don't think suggesting that's not good enough given our budget is an over reaction.

Relying on one or teo really good aging players to dig us out of a hole over and over again is a recipe for disaster if you don't have half decent back up or the ability to motivate lesser players to fight their way through.

It's been excuse after excuse for 3 seasons now with the same leadership team in place. Either they need to sort it out sharpish or step aside.

Think you will find that Berra Naismith Souter and Uche were all missing at the same time. Berra returned as Dunne was injured so still four missing at same time. 

I get your point but it loses its strength with innacurate statements. . 

If true an utter disgrace and should be immediately vetoed by the owner of the club. If the manager allows this its further proof of how out of touch he is. 

EastSideJambo
33 minutes ago, true-jambo said:

Remember when CL was first a manager, and he cancelled the player's week's holiday during the winter break, because of an embarrassing performance.

That would've been over 15 years ago. Feels as though time has stood still to some extent 

How we've ended up here I don't know. Too much control and too little accountability would be my best guess 

By Scottish standards these guys are treated like Kings by the club and fans...I actually admire clubs like Hamilton and now Livi as they have a tiny fraction of the budget say we have...the Dandies, Hibs etc, yet they compete...they have a quality that is hard to instill into someones character...

I dont think it matters whether these characters wearing our strips go away or not for an Xmas Do....its much much deeper than that....I actually think we as a club are too soft with players and again by Scottish standards, these boys that are paid to put on our shirt simply dont hurt enough or want enough to represent the club and fans...the desire and thirst shown by Livi players was evident...they want to make proud their 1000 or so fans.....our players on the other hand ??

The_razors_edge
1 hour ago, jimmy the jambo said:

Maybe arranged by bobby but definitely not paid for by him and for the record I’d be cancelling it and getting them in for training

Edited by The_razors_edge

Holyrood_Hearts

The shower of d***heads don’t deserve a trip away after tonight. They should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

kennyjambo1974

Team doenrt

2 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

They are 100% going tomorrow.

Hope they have a shite time and end up in the shithole hotel I stayed I when I went :lol:

Team downed tools tonight .I didn't realize they were of on jolly tomorrow .but that performance showed they'd packed bags ready for off .poorest display for a very long time 

Players are wrapped in cotton wool , just need to snap their fingers and servants cone running, don’t even need to think as everything is done for them . 

They don’t stand a chance in the real world ! 

Will the Czech brasses drop their drawers as quickly for the boaby as they two bob ***** dropped their shorts for Livvys ?

Maybe we should do a poll.

Seymour M Hersh

As an aside I read a story about Klopp who, after Liverpool were thrashed 3-0 at Watford (somewhat comparable imo) made sure all the players a. went to the Christmas night out,  b. made sure they stayed until at least 1am and c. led the line when it came to partying. 

11 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

As an aside I read a story about Klopp who, after Liverpool were thrashed 3-0 at Watford (somewhat comparable imo) made sure all the players a. went to the Christmas night out,  b. made sure they stayed until at least 1am and c. led the line when it came to partying. 

Comparing Levein to Klopp :rofl: Akin to comparing a Chateaux Margaux and a bottle of Yellow Tail Cabernet.  

8 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Neither can i they dont even have the heart for that 

9 hours ago, JamboSpur said:

Is there a Nando’s in Prague?

sure we’ll get it all on Instagram 

Jamie isn’t here anymore. 

9 hours ago, Snedds76 said:

Being a footballer isn’t an everyday job.

I don’t have lots of people paying top money to watch me do my job.

If I have a shite week at work, it wouldn’t ruin the weekend for thousands of people.

I’d cancel the whole ******* thing and wouldn’t give a flying one if it made me look petty.

A number can’t navigate themselves around a football pitch so goodness knows how they’ll manage the streets of Prague.

Half will look like  they are lost souls wandering about aimlessly searching for their pals and the other half will be hiding.

Sound familiar?